PCucks are excited to play Watch_Dogs 2

>PCucks are excited to play Watch_Dogs 2
>#1 best seller on Steam while a sale is going on
You can't make this shit up

Sad

It's not a bad game.

did anyone happen to catch the blacked.com black friday deal? my subscription ran out

They love multiplats so why not another to add to the dumping grounds of Steam?

thinking about buying it how is it?
haven't played any gta or open world ubi game before so this is pretty new and novel to me.

is it alright, maybe even great for a virgin like me?

Okay? Inferior versions of COD, FIFA, and Skyrim are bestsellers on consoles. AAA titles sell; what's your point?

im a pcuck but i hate ubisoft

Watch_Dogs 2 seems to be legitimately good.

>implying Valve don't manipulate the Top Sellers tab

Counterstrike is literally ALWAYS up there. I have a very hard time believing Steam sells however many copies of that game it takes to stay up there consistently, day-in day-out.

>what's your point?
Consoles at least have their own exclusive AAA's that are usually better than multiplats. PC has zero, its just made up of console ports that are hit and miss in terms of being playable or broken unplayable messes. PC is a lucky dip only half the games aren't even in the bag

Its not like they have many cuck ganes from choose from....

>not calling it BLACKED Friday Deal

You had one job, shitposter.

>Counterstrike is literally ALWAYS up there

>its literally not

Name one (1) that isnt bloodborne

(I bought a ps4 for bloodborne and FFXV)

>Consoles
>good exclusives

Bloodborne is one game, you know.

Watch_Dogs 2 is not Watch_Dogs

>Early Access banner only shows up on the store page for 7 Days to Die

>Name one (1) that isnt bloodborne

I'll let someone else do that for you, just saw this thread anyway

See

I said a game not a movie

>didnt buy a single game this sale
>did end up buying nearly 200 dollars worth of discount sex toys from various sites and a local shop

Multiplats that don't play better on PC than consoles are an extreme rarity. Recently I can only think of that Batman game.

>I said a game not a movie
You guys love movies though, Witcher 3 was the biggest movie multiplat that hit PC last year

thats the best you can come up with?

Just because your BlueRay player couldn't run Witcher 3 higher then 24fps doesnt make it a movie silly, i can see the connection though

WD2 is legitimately good if you ignore the shitty characters.

I bought 100's all schmups and beat em ups and old fighters. Steam just don't advertise good old games.

I just got it for free for buying a samsung SSD, Will it be worth it or should I sell the code?

it's sad but nowhere near as sad as the fact that people are ACTUALLY playing FFXV

what a piece of shit game, even WD2 looks more fun than it and that's saying something

I'm willing to bet money that a week from now when all the reviews are done coming in XV will have a lower metascore than even this garbage

>wd2 good!!
>penises everywhere
>vaginas censored
Enjoy watching your wife fuck a negro later tonight baka

Give me the code

The list is fabricated.
>Steam releases no sales figures
>GTAV has been in the top 3 since it released
>Hardware
>Controller
>Link

It's fake as fuck.

>no mans sky made the top sellers list

>it's another Im to poor for X platform thread so I am going to be bitter about it and convince everyone including myself it's shit episode.
We should just make a console wars containment board.
Maybe like a general on /vg/ or something.

this

the top seller list always has some bullshit in it

Russians always get banned. They buy hacked accounts which means the people who get cucked have to buy a new key.

what else is PC going to play?

>watch dogs 2
>fallout 4
>skyrim re-release
>no man's sky

Undertale and Emulators