Shoot an NPC

>shoot an NPC
>it starts crying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgDUEvcY_yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name one game.

Parasite Eve and Fatal Frame have those.

It's pretty fucked up when you burn someone alive in Postal 2 and after putting the fire out with your piss they're down on the ground whimpering wanting to die.

should i buy postal 2? and what about paradise lost, should i get that too? anything else to the postal experience? how's postal 3? sorry to flood you with these questions.

I don't remember anything like that in parasite eve, was it from that stupid PSP one? You can't even attack NPC's in the original 2 parasite eve games.

Rage

>should I buy postal 2?
It's literally $1 if you buy it on steam right now. What's the harm?

Rising Storm had that when you shot some players. They'd cry out in Japanese for their mom while sobbing. Dunno about a game with NPCs that do that though

I don't remember being able to attack npcs in the 3rd birthday either. But then again I forget a lot of things about the 3rd Birthday

>shoot NPC
>they cry or wail in pain but they opened fire on me first

I'm willing to forgive if you put your gun up but if you shoot at me once I have to kill you

I felt bad for the moustached dude in goldeneye though. DUGGHHH

Postal 3 is made by someone completely unrelated to the original team, so no. Also, can you even get it legitimately/safely now? Thought it was full of ransomware or something terrible.

Name 10 more games that do this.

That anime was way better than it had any right to be. Much better than the manga, too

Please tell me she gets hung from the ceiling and getsused as a boxing bag.

>shoot an enemy soldier
>horrific screaming

youtube.com/watch?v=GgDUEvcY_yY

>enemies give up when faced with overwhelming odds

What game is this?

Armored Core 5

Titanfall 2

titanfall2

Which one of those games was the bad one? Was it AC4 or 5?

I might have to try that game out, then.

>light enemy player on fire
>MEDIC!
>MEDIC!
>HELP!
>they desperately S+M1 away
>die due to burn damage
Man, playing as Pyro is the only gameplay experience I've played that makes me feel evil. I always feel like I shit up someone else's day.

>Throw grenade at friendly
>He forgives you

I always found skulking around cliffs airblasting everybody incredibly gratifying. It's like The Catcher in the Rye but in reverse.

Really depends on who you ask.
But funny enough, both 4 and 5 caught a lot of flak.

get postal 2. Paradise lost is liked by some but I personally got bored. I just couldn't get into it like I did with the glorious original week of postal 2.

wtf i feel sad now

Moving goalposts much?