And it's out

And it's out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LxAq1awDqE
inquisitr.com/3419234/final-fantasy-xv-dlc-season-pass-to-include-six-dlc-packs-three-new-episodes-completely-new-expansion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> no pc version
> real time battles
>hold square to dodge
>hold circle to attack

Final fantasy Is dead

1 more minute

>real time battles
FF4 came out more than 20 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=9LxAq1awDqE

キタ―――(゚∀゚)―――― !!

興味ないけど...

Sup Forums doesn't seem to care THAT much why?

cmon guys this is the next gen FF

I wish Final Fantasy was still good enough to care about.

Is Nyx even in the game?

moogles aren't real?

Is there a video of every summons?

ie; Shiva, Odin

*gameplay scenes shown are not real game footage

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ

>the MC kills himself
P3 did it better.

Because SJW and gaming "journalists" and shills now hate Japan and Japanese culture, that's why ff15 is getting tanked.

Having played through half it is the best FF since ff9 and anumy real gamer should pick it up.

RTB only started with XI and was just another nail in final fantasy's coffin

>tfw he didnt draw anything ever since he was kicked out

Google.com -> Final Fantasy XV Summons -> press enter

FF NEVER launched on PC

>muh SJW boogeyman
Japs hate this game as well because it's shit.

>Implying FF9 was good

Did you watch the movie? He died

and that's why FF is shit, its marketed towards mindless console cucks

Shitposted to death.
Not enough bad reviews so far. Expect a shit ton of shitposting threads and metacritic screencaps very soon. Game discussion will be nearly impossible without seeing a "Conan was right" post

Currently installing it as we speak, just got back from my local Gamestop's midnight release. There was about 30 people or so, not a bad turn out. They were all men ranging from 21 to 28, some had long hair and a few were wearing trenchcoats. One had a fedora on, several were overweight and some anime gear on as well.

They were all pretty chill, we talked outside about the game while everyone was vaping, and no I'm not making any of this up. This is who was at the midnight release, though I'm sure none of you are surprised. Several of them had autism, one guy said the game had 100+ hours of content, I didn't have the heart to tell him the main story was only 20 hours at best.

I have no money of my own until next paycheck. But the idiots at payroll made a mistake and gave me a check last week for work I did not do, should I?

>no
>story
>shallow
>characters

>you lived to see the release of FF XV

how many anons didn't make it?

>please wait for his turn

;_;

They got lucky.

Did the plot have story changes from reveal to what is shown now?

Conan was right...

Chapter 9 will make you drop the game.

I haven't touched it for several days.

And that's why cucks are shit, they mindlessly hate any game they can't play but the moment they can play it it's goty

>forgot kingsglaive came with the dlx and had bought it a couple months ago to watch

FUCK

Does it have the finger?

>Got this for free on PSN
>It downloaded and was available to play about 20 minutes ago
>going to do some quick play in overwatch instead

I've never played a Final Fantasy game so I'm not in a hurry to play this one

whoa there
shit posting is all well and good but you cant say that

95% of that pic are throwaway characters btw

This

Near the end he kinda is

Why did you get it for free? That's weird.

Pretty sure it was on sale on Nov 20th or so in many places

Game turns into a worse hallway than XIII and the story goes full retard.

Dont get me started on Chapter 13. All the chapters are rushed but 13 is a slow boring forced stealth segment where you can just kill everything with OP magic anyway. Then timeskip and you see people after ten years of being trapped and they have no reaction.

Complete shit. Really ruined my enjoyment from earlier in the game. Then theres this # stupid shit

S O B

Y
E
S

Huuuuuge changes

CH13 is faaaar worse

As an illusion by Ardyn. He's hung in chains on a cieling which is stupid because Noctis doesn't even know him, and like so many events in this game its pointless and has no bearing in the game and is never mentioned again just like Prompto.

>no chracter back story

Someone Didnt watch brotherhood.

That part of the game is like

>walk around
>complete
>next chapter

Lol GOTY PFFFFFFFFT

9 is just where the game goes from mediocre to shit.

>Have to watch seperate product to get the story
kek

Can't wait for the FF7 anime, senpai

yeah man I love how it ruins the whole prompto is a baddie's son the whole time and he's a super soldier lmao but yeah he was a fat kid in insomnia tho because shut up

Can't wait for the DLCs.

Games like FF can't survive in the DLC world

Dont forget the boss where you can just stand perfectly still and spam O.

If there's no camera adjustment options I'm going to resell the game. I don't like controlling microscopic tiny ass twink characters. I like to feel immersed when I play games not play 2cm tall protagonists

>SJWs now hate Japan and Japanese culture
Just when I thought I couldn't hate them any more than I already did...

inquisitr.com/3419234/final-fantasy-xv-dlc-season-pass-to-include-six-dlc-packs-three-new-episodes-completely-new-expansion/

I've been hearing nothing but conplaints from people who have finished the game. Gonna wait until its on sale on PC and get Yakuza 6 next month.

other than the female lead, what else is there?

>If there's no camera adjustment options

There aren't and the camera is absolutely horrible.

Pretty sure the demo has a battle camera option. I set it to as far as possible and manually control it to have top down view to have strategic view of things.

yeah they fucked up really hard here

>There aren't and the camera is absolutely horrible.
Im selling the game then, fuck that I don't like looking at tiny ass bullshit, I wanna se big beautiful open worlds from the perspective of someone actually exploring it not through the perspective of a 5 centimeter tall character

kek
l i t e r a l l y n e v e r

External lore should enrich the game, if I have to leave the game... that aspect of the game has failed

So you want a first person mode?

>next gen ff
See, next gen FF would actually get Sup Forums hype. This game is not FF, although it DOES share the title.

Sell it Sup Forumsro
Let SE learn the hard way, by you selling the game.

die already grandpa, your shitty turn based garbage is dead forever.

Anything that was good

Honestly, im looking forward to more content for this awesome game too,user.

So whats the difference between the old 7GB patch and the new one?

>> no pc version
FF hasnt had PC versions since FF11 and all the other games just got ported this year

>So you want a first person mode?
Nope, I want the perfect camera angle as represented here First person mode is the other extreme opposite side of the spectrum and to me looks like ass. I refuse to play first person games as well.

>push car and do some hunts
>one hour of nothing
>read about invasion in newspaper
>one hour of nothing
>phonecall from regis
>2 hours of nothing
>titan fight
>2 hours of nothing
>aranea fight
>an hour of nohting
>altissia + luna death after 5 minutes of screentime + leviathan qte setpiece
>3-4 hours of train of bad cutscenes + ardyn and genitals/shiva
>timeskip
>that mess of a final boss and ending 3 of the 4 main guys die offscreen + logo retcon + noctis sacrifice for nothing because we just get a camera pan over the empty world
>FIN

>you lived to see the release of FFXV and The Last Guardian the same year

Yes, that's the point, the game is broken up into a thousand pieces that you won't play if you don't pay more. Originally you would get a shitton in the game itself.

But first person mode is the perspective of someone exploring the world, wanting to be further away from the character is literally the exact opposite of what you said you wanted.

>>phonecall from regis

Best Final Fantasy since IX. Explored a bit and got lost into a dungeon that wasnt even marked in the map, met some goblins and a lv52Aramusha samurai who manhandled my ass. The dungeon designs are fucking fantastic, nothing like the linear corridor shit they fed us since FFX. The main cast can be funny at times, it sure is way better than Lightning and co. The battle system could be better, but hey, its not like the paradigm shit was any better than this. i'd say it deserves a full 9/10 for now, comfiest fantasy for sure.

Not him, but I've always felt more immersed in a pulled-back camera angle as well. First person perspectives feel clunky and almost immediately pull me out.

>nothing
>not doing sidequests, fishing, enjoying the journey
ADHD generation strikes again

>thatsthejoke

>doing Fedex sidequests

plz rate my royal car

>sidequests

oh man endless fetch quests and hunts to go with the shitty fishing mini game

Truly enthralling

>tfw downloading

>nothing like the linear corridor shit
user, just wait
It'll come soon before you know it.

chapter 12-13

It doesn't look that royal to me.

>the last part turns into an hallway like the entirety of FFXIII was
>somehow this makes it WORSE than FFXIII and X
Nope.

Tabatas XV would be appreciated more if it wasnt wearing Normuras characters and world as its skin

Its literally necrophilia

Having sex with other men is less gay than this, Jesus Christ

Chapter 13 is mind blowing.

How do you fuck up this hard?

BA DA DUM DUM DUM

Yeah, welcome to final fantasy faggot.

>But first person mode is the perspective of someone exploring the world

It's not, its from the perspective of a character who feels liek they're 5centimeters above the floor, it looks like crap to me I hate first person games.

>install time remaining 30 minutes
>it already had to pre-install before I could launch the game to install it
>didn't even download the patch