Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/515040/
store.steampowered.com/app/547850/
store.steampowered.com/app/512430/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh i get it
#notmypresident

> inb4 Flame War

Please no one take this bait, it's so obvious that it would be insanely shameful to reply to this. Just move on. Nothing to see here. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Damn you spent entirely too much time with this post.

you should be ashamed if you're a doctor who doesnt help all patients

Well played OP, here come the Yous

Stay mad Clintonigger

The doctor should do the fucking job he's paid to do regardless if the patient hates your two dads or not.

(You) is on the house.

What if you knew that your patient would kill people? Not talking about Trump, just asking

No reason to save Trump. He's losing the recount. President Clinton for life.

I'd just watch monster again I guess.

Isn't the ISA in Killzone kind of evil? One of the generals in Mercenary literally finds out a way to mass genocide every single Helghan, including non combatants, and she was gonna do it if you didn't end up stopping her.

I don't get OPs joke but I don't like your passive aggressiveness so I'm gonna give OP attention instead.

Cry more libtard! No (you)s for you.

> Please no one take this bait.
> Replies to thread without Sage

Top Kikkity Kekkles.

Bait for nothing and (You)s for free.

>what is your oath
You either do it and lose your ability to practice and save people, or you keep your ability and continue saving people

Also its a what if where as In you CAN actually be saving more people if u can practice.

>trump
>a bad thing

i shiggydiggy

Oh boy, here we go.

Not him but, not your choice to make I would say.
You can't just bypass the legal system and do it yourself, if you know they're gonna kill people tell the police or something and have them arrested after or whatever.

>recount
>he got played by the GILF jew

Guys, the fringe alt-right won already. You can stop pretending to be retarded by jokingly espousing their beliefs.

Of course Trump is the worst president elect this country has ever had and he will kill us all and suck Putin's dick daily but why should we kill him?

Post yfw
>Recount

Trump is LITERALLY in debt to russians, both election hacking wise and actual money debt

NO REFUNDS

>he only one because of memes!

>people continously compare Trump to Hitler

>Hillary has actually had people killed

> Arresting Trump for killing Gays and niggers.
> Arresting Hitler for killing Jews.

You don't want understand how right-wing activism works, do you?

>he thinks it's a joke

> One
> Won

I'll take "What is the English language" for $500, Bob.

Irate Jose, is that you?

What's this guy's name again?

Trumpfags have major buyer's remorse.

>Be friends with Russia is bad
Can you explain why?

Are there people who actually think there will be a recount? There's no point in having an election if you can just keep doing it over and over until your candidate wins.

Not to mention that there'd probably be a civil war if they did that.

Moderately-Annoyed Anthony

The recount already started. They have erased thousands of fraudulent Trump votes in Wisconsin. Trump's fraud is being exposed.

Would Captain America side with Trump or the ones rebelling?

They're already doing it, retard

I heard they need to have Hillary win all 3 recounts if she is to become president.

One or two is not going to boot Trump out.

>Recount
>Do-over of the election
???

"S-Stein wouldn't take my money and run with it like Bernie did, r-right guys?"

Wait, why are they recounting?

Assuming this is a Trump Sup Forumsidya thread.

Post vidya characters with MAGA Hats!

Is this really happening?

Sup Forums really is Sup Forums 2.0

Something something Greens not thinking it was the right decisions in three states that were close.

Needs all three to be Hillary though.

Because (((Stein))) tricked people into thinking he cheated in WI, MI, and PA in order to steal money from faggot berniebros.

>Literally staffing the government with crony capitalists who have tons of business ties that will affect their decision l, and every last one of them is obscenely rich
>Already violating the Constitution and hasn't even been sworn in yet
>Using the Nixon "when the president does it, it's not illegal" line
>Every appointee to the cabinet has stated their disdain for whatever department they are running
>White nationalist for the president's Jafar
>Already rumbles that the free press is under assault
This is going to be a terrifying and hilarious 2 years

>that feel when every single pick Trump has for his cabinet makes you lose more and more faith in him not being awful
Still better than a Pence presidency, I guess.

Wait, tnere is seriously a recount?

I've toned out all politics since the election was finally over and just focused on Work, Bloodborne and FF15 shitposting the past few weeks.

Someone please photoshop this

Did you even read OP's thread?

> Post games where you play as bad guy

Trump supporters can't all be this fucking stupid...

But Trump said people did cheat, so why is a recount bad?

>Surgeon Simulator Trump Edition
>Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon
>store.steampowered.com/app/515040/
>store.steampowered.com/app/547850/
>store.steampowered.com/app/512430/

Trump is Sup Forums-related as there are Trump video games.

The way we are now, killing Trump would actually make you the bad guy. Pence would be President if he died.

(((professional opinions))) said that the votes didn't make sense, for some reason

Never said it was bad, just saying it was all a scam to steal money from gullible #notmypresident retards

So why aren't you discussing either of those games? Why is this thread about recounts and the presidency?

Not really. Even Pence is preferable. Trump will likely be impeached the moment the Dems take congress. Trump has already done impeachable things, since he's taking kick backs due to his position and admits it

> All playing as the bad guy.

PINGUUUUS

Nothing will happen, he was already told the White House secrets. He has to be killed or become president and nobody has the balls to kill him. Imagine the outrage.

Trump just won Michigan for the second time.

Libshit tears just won't stop flowing.

>a bible-thumping Fundie crazy that thinks Christian Sharia should be a thing
>better than bumbling business man

Why aren't they doing a recount in places like California and New Hampshire and Virginia which obviously have voter fraud?

What are some games where your rival is the "chosen one"?

But the headlinest says Michigan Prepares for Monumental Recount just a few mins ago

>implying you can ever go back from being red pilled
>implying you can ever reinsert yourself back into the matrix
>implying the JQ isn't real

I bet you're a fucking casual.

Michigan literally counts the votes twice already, why do you think it took so long to call it for him?

Intelligence reports that said Russia interfered with the election. Though I doubt Russia is actually stupid enough to tamper with votes. We did this to ourselves.

Are you questioning (((their))) democracy?

Sad!

>CITATION NEEDED

Is it normal to

1. Not hate Trump the person
2. But hate the people around him
3. Hate the fact this country actually voted for him

?

because it's an expansionist totalitarian hellhole that actively attempts to undermine the us but we're allies with worse

>Trump Officially Wins Michigan Amid Calls for a Recount
Source: NYT

>libshits
>fuck democracy!!!!!! unless of course my candidate wins :^)

Not really.

It's also not normal to not feel aroused by such delicious 2d.

Yes it's normal. Trump is kind of pitiable in a way.

>he thinks Russia actually wants to be friends
how fucking naive can one person be

to assuage angry liberals. even hillary admitted there's no evidence of fraud

>3. Hate the fact this country actually voted for him
That's not how your country works, and that's not why he won. Team red voted around the normal amount that they do every time; team blue voted less. That's all there is to it.

You fuck.

>expansionist totalitarian hellhole

No, it's an isolationist authoritarian hellhole.

If we weren't engaged in shenanigans in Ukraine and the ME that directly fucked with Russia, they would've kept doing their own thing.

Is this the Liberal Losers thread?

>obviously
please provide proof for this claim

>GILF
C'mon man there need to be guidelines for this kind of shit.

He's controllable by congress and the Senate, Trump is not. And since Trump is already instating authoritarian kleptocracy, I'm not sure Christian sharing would be worse. Pence also isn't charismatic and probably couldn't rally the masses to his extremist causes. He also doesn't have hundreds of conflicts of interest and probably won't sell US policy like Trump

Fun fact, the innocent doctor that treate John Wilkes Booth's leg was executed as an accomplice.

Sigh

>people are going to call you a shill and a triggered sjw
>they'll talk about "economic anxiety" while fapping to pics of dead blacks

kek, trumpsters are sad

What's with all this recent anti-Russian propaganda? It seems really weird and unwarranted.

Here's a little lesson in trickery
This is going down in history
If my post ends with the number one
Your mother will be on the run

Dont fucking touch mimikyu

>he thinks it's a good idea to send our white infantry men to die over some shitty Baltic state that no has heard of, so that we can give exploding sand camel death cultists in Syria their gay rights

Yeah Russia isn't perfect but let's not poke Ivan in the eye with a stick shall we? Especially when our military is so currently poz'd

>calling Alex Trebek "Bob"

I always fall for these.

Seems like it, it's not even Sup Forums related where the fuck are the mods?

>2 years

What?

I hope you dont mean the midterms because there arent enough GOP seats up for reelection for the Dems to do anything.