youtube.com/watch?v=VovCsFTZIQM
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
pastebin.com/Qp2Z8dAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8.6/10 it's alright

>8.6/10
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
FF FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE FUCKING DISCUSSION?

Everyone is playing it. Instead of shitposting you can buy a ps4.

there has never been a release on Sup Forums where everyone was playing it and NOT discussing it.

nobody is playing it, and nobody is posting about it, pure and simple. back to /r/gaming you go retard

There's not much left to discuss. Peruvians got the game early, streamed the whole game except the middle, crazed asians and eastern europeans got it next and leaked everything so now we in civilized countries already know everything and don't need to buy it or discuss it

S

youtube.com/watch?v=VovCsFTZIQM
\

GET THE FUCK IN HERE'

GAME IS JUST STARTING

GOTY

86/100 ON METACRITIC

CONFIRMED *GREAT* GAME
RIP NAYSAYERS
RIP DOOMSDAYERS
RIP NINTENDRONES
RIP XBOTCHES

S

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

THIS

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN

Japanese amazon is filled with 1 and 2 star ratings
Here are some of their points

>huge day one patch despite saying the delay would let them avoid it
>can't climb mountains or swim in water
>graphics are mediocre
>story is shit, especially ending
>monsters are just there doing nothing
>after heroine is introduced she is quickly removed and never comes back
>no backstory for the party members

ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC?!?! THERE HAVE BEEN 100'S OF THREADS FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS!!!

I'VE SEEN LIKE 3 DOZEN TODAY ALONE, AND THERE ARE LIKE 5 THREADS ABOUT THE GAME UP RIGHT NOW.

There was also someone bitching about the shit AI and lack of strategy in the fights, could just force your way through fights

What is there to discuss? The vast, vast majority of people saw the ending already and Conan's review and have correctly determined the game is a colossal blunder. Then you have the shiteaters who would buy this game regardless of quality, just because it's Final Fantasy and they refuse to accept the franchise has been dead for years.

>86/100 score for a game that was 10 years in the making

Try again, Sonybrony. FFXV is fucking dead on arrival. Everyone is just in denial because they waited so long.

How long a game made you wait for its release has no bearing on how good it will be

what's the super optional boss this time?

The game

because it's bad

what did they mean by this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>8.6/10 on Metacritic
>Pokemon Sun/Moon is 8.7/10 on Metacritic

>good parts
>music was great
>ps4pro graphics were nice

>bad parts
>everything else

>no threads in sight
Do you want to trigger people? We have been shitting on this game for hours.
>RIP XBOTCHES
eh?

This will join the likes of WE WUZ and Pokemon XD, don't expect any discussion about it to happen ever. If you see any threads about it in the future it will inevitably be about Conan.

>selling millions l
>"dead" by Sup Forums definition
Alright we got it, you're in your mid teens where being an edgy contrarian makes you feel special, but you can't "argue" against facts

"xbotch"
aka what happens when you have no exclusives and inferior technology and no gimmick

What the fuck was the publisher thinking?

13 had about an 8 from all the major review sites too. And it was fucking terrible.

The only thing propping up how shit final fantasy is now is the ravenous weebs.

You're retarded. Weebs hate FF since it's too realistic and not animu enough.

Source: IM A FUCKING WEEB

I'm talking about the weebs who like Naruto and Bleach.

Go back to your basement moe shitter.

its almost like major video game reviewers don't review titles on a scale of 1-10, but on a scale of 7-10

no mans sky is a 7/10
ffxv is a 8/10
skyward sword is a 9/10
majora's mask is a 10/10

see how that works?

15 is only half of the lenght of 13
It's one of the shortest FF games made

Is there any install percentage I can start playing the new game at? Or does the game need to fully install?

Playing on an xbone. And before anyone starts to shitpost I got the bone for free

I don't like moeshit.

People who like Naruto and Bleach are normies

>releasing your piece of media on a tuesday

What is this 2008? Most industries have moved releases to fridays now, squeenix needs to get with the times.

According to the same metric you are using, XV is as good as X-II and XIII

>tfw still waiting for day 1 patch to finish downloading with this speed
JUST

Final Fantasy XV: BackStreets Back Alright!

This game blows

It is

Can anybody tell me if guns are good or bad in this game?

>8.6

So what am I in for?

"That's why, Prompto, we are the Final Fantasy 15."

Really, SE?

bromance, a shitty attempt at silent hill on one chapter, sidequests, an interesting story

why are there no metacritic userscores?

Why do you live in a school?

To keep people from flooding it with 0s

>>can't climb mountains
I know the game that they should love

A

FUCKING

HUE

S

hell yeah, lmao fuck this game

>3rd thread saying there's no thread
>There's several threads right now
>All anons are spread out s o no thread goes over limit quickly because shitpost, spoiler-kuns and shills

Why is Sup Forums so unorganized, even if there is a sticky

>open combat
what is this

>graphics are mediocre
these aren't mediocre graphics
they're bad

the environments in the new zelda game on the fucking WII U look better

Cringeworthy writing and a lack of character variety and characters you can care about.

>watching a cinematic experience on youtube

Thank you user. You saved me 60 dollars, if i was gullible enough to actually buy this.

>can't climb mountains or swim
>yfw todd delivered a better open world

the president of SE

I am not joking

I've played the game now for 2 hours, my thoughts.

>Walking ALOT, think fallout 3/new vegas.
>Combat feels real clunky at times. QTEs to block and counter attacks. Combat is basically hold Square to dodge everything then hold Circle to attack everything
>Enemy weaknesses depend on your weapon type / elemental magic type, think Persona. An enemy may take hardly any damage from a Broadsword or Greatsword, but will take normal damage from Spears and be WEAK to Daggers for example.
>Camping: you basically setup camp, pick a food to eat that gives buffs, and then the EXP you've earned from monsters/quests levels up your characters. You also gain AP
>AP: points that can be spent in a basic Sphere Grid like system to give benefits to combat, tactics, stats, exploration, items, etc.

So far I've done a Hunt, found some treasure and elemental nodes, and mining/herb nodes, then fixed the car and road in it to the next area.

I am liking it so far but the frame rate dips are very noticeable and the horrible/bad textures and pop-in seen in the background is there sadly.

X-2 is great though.

I feel like Square must have thought the PS4/PS4pro was going to be more powerful when they started development. The game would actually be able to render the textures if they put it on PC

>I am liking it so far
Sounds like you wont admit that its just shit from what you listed.

SE are just technically incompetent.

>basically hold Square to dodge everything then hold Circle to attack everything
Why does anyone like this kind of combat?

Well I haven't played it long enough really to determine that yet. So far it's been pretty dull though.

I'm trying so hard to give the game a good chance, but the glaring issues are noticeable. I've ignored many trailers and what Sup Forums has shitposted about it for months to see for myself. And yeah it is quite dull so far. I fear it will get worse.

I'm not liking it either to be honest.

Just perfect, so it's a disaster like every open world meme game so far. Whether it's trash like Dragon Age, or Xenoblade, or the shaky launch of the Witcher 3, I just cannot fathom why people still fall for these types of games. Infact, let me see if I can't sum them all up:

>quirky anime characters fighting with love and friendship
>absolutely no difficulty whatsoever
>extremely lengthy cutscenes and exposition that's hard to skip because MUH ARTISTIC VISION is supposed to be more important
>walking over plains for 30 hours because Monolith, CDproject and Square have no idea how to make good level design
>lame side content (le 72 hour boss battles)

My only solace is that I know not to buy this game now. That's 60, maybe 100+ dollars that I've saved in my wallet.

top kek

Tbh, I just fucking hate open world games. They just feel like so lifeless and rarely have very structured gameplay.

But user, that implies that the game lasts for 72 hours.

i didnt think a modern FF could be worse than 12, then i was exposed to the abomination that 15 tries to pass off as a combat system

glad i was never actually invested in this shit

Is the plot any good?

The walking around is the worst part. Firstly, you talk to the Diner guy to get info on whats nearby the town, like Camping spots, but also items and treasure. Then, you spend 5-10 minutes walking to the treasure, and its a weapon or accessory. Can you fast travel back to the town? NOPE. You can only fast travel back to the last camped spot. So you basically have to ALWAYS camp in the town before you go explore around.

After running around gathering treasure and items for like 1 hour, I maybe ran into 1 enemy, a pack of these big dog things. The huge open areas were full of NOTHING, can't even interact with anything either.

It's worse than MGSV, its a big open world with nothing interesting hidden in it.

50+gig download

Everybody keeps trying to combine Skyrim and Grand Theft Auto into the ultimate game of all time, but they are missing all of the parts that made those games any good. They are just like "dude huge map" and think they made a great game

>9GB day 1 patch
YOU FUCKING LYING SACK OF SHIT TABATAAAAAAAAA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So let me guess, that car in the game is pretty much worthless too, or it's not worth using it to get around the map? Great, it's the XCX mechs all over again, where I wish I could get them in the early game, but that's not happenig for 20 hours.

Joy.

the car is just "go to this waypoint please"

I'm not kidding.

doesn't compare to the best plots and casts of the series imo but it does have that token FF melodrama

Can I play this if I haven't played a FF game before ?

>Coleman chair
I do not have enough REEEE to express how much REEEE I have at this.

I wouldn't have reason to believe you're kidding. I kinda wish Square was kidding though. 10 years for this game. Countless fools bought a Ps3 in anticipation, then bought a Ps4 in anticipation.

>yfw pokemon is a better jrpg than FF now

>S

You couldn't come up with anything clever could you? What a fucking failure just like FF

Hey guys, I'm watching a stream of the game right now. Wanna hear something funny? That 9gb patch does absolutely nothing to quell the load times. Expect 5 minute downtimes between every major segment of the game (which will come every few minutes).

Disappointment

come up with something more clever

be more clever

im waiting

so we know this is shit, now the question for me becomes whether or not this half-assed action gameplay is indicative of what i can expect from the 7 remake

if it is baka squeenix, baka

Final Fantasy VII - 92
Final Fantasy VIII - 90
Final Fantasy IX - 94
Final Fantasy X-1 - 92
Final Fantasy X-2 - 85
Final Fantasy XII - 92
Final Fantasy XIII-1 - 83
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 79
Final Fantasy XIII-3 - 66
Final Fantasy XIV Online - 49
Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn - 86
Final Fantasy XV - 86

The King is back

Here you have, FF XV whole plot:

pastebin.com/Qp2Z8dAM

I got it today from amazon. I have played about three hours so far.

Right now I mainly dislike the open world gameplay. I wish they would have taken some things from xeno x like a toggle button for running. I mean really what is the point of a stupid stamina bar its annoying.

The combat is also really clunky and doesnt really feel very tight at all.

Overall I guess it could be called a step in the right direction but I feel like it has alot of issues.

>like every open world meme game so far
Wasn't dragon's dogma ok?

It's already done the moment PeruBro spoil the whole damn game then another player 100% the game and stream everything before the game even officially out.

Sounds like a downer.

>Countless fools bought a Ps3 in anticipation, then bought a Ps4 in anticipation.
That was the plan all along.

Press X to shit.

Normally reviews on amazon jp are bullshit, but these are actual valid points. The game might be decent overall, but for a 10 year development cycle, its mediocre.

dead mentally, creatively..
financially speaking they could release a shit simulator and call it ffxv and it would make millions

Were there any games with development cycle that long that didn't end up being complete shit? I can't remember any.

The worst part is that Sup Forums actually predicted this as one of the most possible scenarios.