Is magic viable in Dark Souls 3?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqnFxiCrI9Y
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDdfLVUosjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes you fucks, it's just not as good as it was in previous souls games.

I don't understand, you fuckers complain that magic is easy mode, and when they do something about it you can't stop complaining that they ruined magic forever

Make up your fucking minds you stupid mother fuckers.

Went with a pyromancer in my recent run of DS3 and it was pretty good.
Forbidden Sun fucks up a lot of things.

did you even watch the video

No, I'm just preempting the flood of retards who will inevitably scream something about it not being viable in pvp, when it fucking never was in any souls game.

>pyromancer

baby magic, use something that requires actually stats nigga

you should try watching the video first

Pyromancy has scaled and required stats to use since DaS2

No fuck you

Reddit go home

Maybe if you watched it you wouldn't be missing the point

>required stats to use since DaS2

that's flat out incorrect information, only in DaS3

2 seconds on YouTube and I found this:
youtu.be/dDdfLVUosjc

It's a pure sorcerer killing a ton of people in a fight club, uncut. It's all about how you use the build, like any game.

Maybe you can fuck off. I'm not wasting my time with that clickbait shit

Playing straight magic is worthless until you get very late game. You don't get the best staff or Soul Spear until Profaned Capital.

You'll need 3 rings just to make it have enough damage and another just so it can cast a functioning rate.

After all of this, you get a very powerful build. Your only weakness is shields, fast attacks, fighting more than one person, arrows, and the roll ring.

>enter thread
>respond to something no one said
>refuses to grasp point of said thread
ok guy

>Starts a thread with a shitpost
>expects anything other than shitposting

You got exactly what you want, don't act stupid.

I dunno, I put a pretty decent amount of work into that video, least you could do was at least try to understand the point

And I'm saying that nobody gives a fuck about your shitty video. So you can go fuck off.

It required upgrading the pyromancy flame with the Fire Seed and INT+FTH...? Unless you think Spices solves everything.

how do you know it's shitty if you've never seen it?

Because it has a clickbait title. Any video that starts off with a question like that is inevitably fucking stupid as shit.

How is it clickbait? It's a genuine question a lot of people have.
(Also the video is supposed to be mocking those people, which you'd know if you actually watched it)

Nothing is viable in dark souls because no matter your connection it treats everyone like they are a BR with 5000 ping

It looks like a Cracked article title. Either way, your video is worth exactly jack shit.

Consider suicide