Why aren't there more deep sea video games?

Why aren't there more deep sea video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/264710/
youtube.com/watch?v=H4QFhfQCc5w
youtube.com/watch?v=GzGSAs3dcTI
youtube.com/watch?v=hBP4BzWcZKs
youtube.com/watch?v=OBN56wL35IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forget what species this is, do you remember?

No I do not

Finally, time for a deep sea Sup Forums thread.

I need some sick diving games

This might interest you

store.steampowered.com/app/264710/

does this count?

What's this

I DELETED MY DEEP SEA FOLDER JUST YESTERDAY FUCK

blood souls

If this is the kind of shit found on Earth, JUST imagine what is in the depths of Europa.

god damn the dep sea fascinates and horrifies me

i've played a lot of subnautica but i need more games where you can go deep sea, deep as possible

pls rec

Same reason there aren't more Cambrian games

Probably nothing, maybe single cell organisms at best.

What makes you say that? Both the Earth and Europa have been around I presume long enough for complex life to evolve.

The only cute sea animals I can think of are like walruses and maaaaaybe dolphins or wales. Everything else is creepy as fuck. LIke this shit right here just unnerves me.

you forgot the mysterious manatee

Melibe leonina. It's a carnivorous nudibranch.

Ah yes I've forgotten of the water cow. I just wanna jump in and give it a big hug

Because Sega would rather whore out more Modern Boost Sonic games than make another Ecco game.

>Playing ARK
>Build up an impressive sea base
>We even built up warships
>Find out that a kraken is in the pipeline for release

I'm scared

He aint gon do shit

Nigga, like, his teeth wouldn't even crush you

>no longer endangered
fuck yeah

I wanna high five a manatee.

Manatee is my waifu.

situation

>deap sea
>post a humanoid

retar

gay

It's nice to know that God plays Spore too.

good luck, it would prob just eat you

So has Pluto. Duration of existence does not equal the formation of life. Time doesn't matter if the conditions aren't right; though maybe some freaky alien fish love that cold Europa water. Who knows.

Wait, really?

Awesome stuff there fampai.

i want to put my dick in it

I was basing my assumption off the fact that there is liquid water (due to gravitational forces) from Jupiter. Pluto doesn't have liquid water as far as I know.

visiting aquariums is so comfy

you say that about everything

i wanna put my dick in you!

Eating nice food is even more comf. I want to go to the aquarium place in Houston

I was wondering if someone was gonna say it

Also subnautica is the GOAT deep sea game, pic related

Why

What kind of girl (male) do you take me for

Someone made the same comment on a YouYube video about Manatees

really? so the farming can continue? what a great time to be alive as a manatee!

>girl (male)

I'm gonna give you a good, long, hard, reeeeeee'ming.

You mean an individual did?

Get out of my notifications please.

What wss that rail shooter set in the ocean?

Subnautica is the comfiest and simultaneously most terrifying game I've ever played.

Pic related is the best biome. All other biomes are inferior.

It wasn't me, it was a different individual commenting on the manatee situation

What fucking situation?

RAMMING SPEED

an individual situation

Fun fact:

Manatees usually swim at an average speed of 5mph, but can reach speeds of 20mph in short bursts.

Just check out my gaming channel GamesULove

Bruh.. look at the top of his head!

Thought deep sea threads went extinct

>grimreaperholdingalargemuffin.jpg

Regarding animal cruelty and whether the animal is injuring itself, I actually was an educator at the Marine Mammal and Reptile center at Mote Marine Laboratories. 1) Manatees are curious. While I was volunteering, I would watch them smoosh the glass throughout the day as people watched; they know what they're doing and they're not injuring themselves. 2) Many manatees in captivity are there due to injuries they sustained. Some are temporary residents to recover, or they were orphaned. They do re-introduce manatees back into the wild. I've seen several manatees come and go from the South Florida Aquarium in the 20-some years I've lived here. 3) SUPER IMPORTANTLY, the manatees in captivity have REALLY REALLY helped with education and awareness of conservation efforts! Educating the public as they come to visit them has a profound effect; in fact, just this year, their conservation status has gone from Endangered, to Vulnerable. You may still see it as cruel, but the manatees are taken care of as best as possible in captivity. They're kept in groups of at least two, receive nutritious diets (with occasional treats), new toys for mental stimulation... Snooty (a very famous manatee in captivity) has turned 67, I believe, and he's exceedingly healthy. From Snooty, we've also learned so much about manatees in general, like just how intelligent they really are. Anyway... I just thought I'd share my point of view.

Manatee are very friendly. They like to come over when you're fishing and hang out. They'll just hover around and let you pet them all day unless you push them out of your space, which you probably should since touching them is illegal.

I really want to get this game, but I get fucking nervous even going under water in GTA. I'm sure this shit would trigger me even worse.

GLANDERSON BOOPER

>ebrietas, daughter of kos.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=H4QFhfQCc5w

Is this shit ever coming out?

I want to fuck that transparent blowpussy

There's literally nothing scary in the game at all

cool

Pussy

>we live in a world where someone would like he's dick sucked by that

Drowning is pretty scary. But yeah, once you have the seamoth, jet scooter, or even T2 flippers you're basically invincible since you're faster than everything in the whole ocean.

I would literally break the glass and take that thing home with me if it did that

Its face looks like a massive vagina

#GLANDERSONBOOPER

>Mmmrrrh-HHHHAHAHAHAHA

fisherman here

dugongs (different name, same thing) in herds can somehow get up to reasonable speeds, think human fast-walking or slow-jogging.

fuckers like to appear for no reason as well.

Thankfully for them, they're usually so fat that even being hit by a boat (including leg/prop) isn't an insta-kill.

Unfortunately for them, being in QLD Australia, the tiger sharks here are fucking hueg, well fed, and extremely violent. rip seacow.

Om nom nom nom nom

youtube.com/watch?v=GzGSAs3dcTI

over 20 pounds of pussy and ass!

that is the face of murder

I hate sharks now!

*mmph mph mp mmmmph*

Until you go down to the lava zone ;)

*Braaaaaaapffffffftttttttttt*

youtube.com/watch?v=hBP4BzWcZKs

looks like a dickhead

>you will never get to squeeze a manatee's snout

Did the diver have macncheese or perhaps chili without cheese? Manatees love those

It's moments like this where I question the existence of a god and if he does in fact exist why did he chose nature itself as his largest practical joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBN56wL35IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
*scruuuuuuuuuulp*

are they soft?

I have spoken to God, and he has abondoned us.

>I need some diving games

I should get back to work.

Im saddened this wasnt appreciated.

Hmm...
No cheese...

that shark is giving me the "fuck-me" eyes