How can a major release in such a massive franchise be so lacking in content even after almost a year of patches and...

How can a major release in such a massive franchise be so lacking in content even after almost a year of patches and dlc?

SF games have never had a lot of content.

>Patches

The problem is its core gameplay needs alot of work and its not gonna get it until possibly the season 2 update if it does at all. DLC just added more characters alot of which with the same issues.

>local versus
>training mode
>ranked
>casual match
Lobbies are not good at all for now though.
What other "contet" do you need?

>
Capcom

SFV is failing because at the moment it does what makes casualized fighters shit but not quite to the extent of Rising Thunder or that new Final Strike shit.

>Make game easier for scrubs who couldn't even learn SF4 to a decent extent
>Those players still suck
>Pro/Veteran players get bored with how shallow the game is/how they stripped away alot of skill based variables making it harder to really consistently perform well and leading to alot of random guesswork gameplay in SFVs case

The only people who seem happy about SFV are just people like JWong/Infiltration who believe it will get better and think its okay or people like Julio/shitters in SF4 who played yolo as fuck and only got out of pools at most and now think its their turn to shine for all the wrong reasons.

Hell Julio specifically defend the 8f delay for stupid reasons. The only other person i saw defend the additional delay like it was a good think was Ricky Ortiz because it has mental issues.

An actual arcade mode. A series staple ever since Fighting Street

Other than arcade mode, doesn't SFV have more shit than USF4 does? Or by content do you really just mean characters and stages?

>that feel when you put thousands of hours into sf4
>had binders of notes
>played everyday
>game drove me to master everything and surpass others
>sf5 comes out buy ps4 and new fightstick
>play sf5 for a week
>finally admit that the game is bad
>stop responding to fightan game friends messages
>start drinking heavily
hit a dude on a bike last month while intoxicated im going to jail for a while now and I blame sf5

Should've turned to anime instead of alcohol

At least that's how I understand it, main purpose of "arcade mode" in old games is going up to "arcade machine", playing against CPU while you wait for opponent. As soon as someone joins you, you start playing against actual opponent.
Pretty much same as training mode with fight request, but not endless (because arcade machines and all that).

With SFV having no arcade release, is arcade mode necessary?

SF5 coming out and being shit made me realize how central SF4 was to my gaming since 2009, between labbing, online play, getting together with local people, traveling to attend a fucking video game tournament, watching streams...

Thanks for 7 great years where I had a lot of fun, learned a lot of things, and met a lot of great people, Capcom.

its hilarious that the FGC still believed Capcom's lies even after all the shit they did and still doing and they're still asking for more

KEK. you fucking niggers deserves this

>GGXrdR/KOF14
>Two games far better then USF4 and better then SFV by miles
>HURRRR ITS NOT CAPCOM FUCK IT IT HAS TO BE CAPCOM HURR

Kill yourself kiddo. Although SFV is fucking dog shit and i feel you on that but there are better games.

>All the shit they did and more

Until season 2 hits and its a SSFVized version of SFV i don't care. The core game is trash

Stubby normals with ass frame data
Shitty specials that are barely safe if you don't hit a button when landing on block and do crap for chip damage
Crappy fucking AAs where doing st jab AA is better then taking the minimal damage a heavy AA does
Close game has tons of safe confirmable normals and the entire core game is guesswork after taking risks that would be seen as scrubby in any other SF game.

Its a joke it really is honestly but it is salvageable if Capcom cares enough to. Neutral/defensive game is ass and the offensive portion would be alright otherwise but as it is its just too stupid.

>better games
>less people playing them than people playing samurai showdown on GGPO
would have killed someone sooner if I had to play that triangle jumpin garbage

>haha i can't handle games with air neutral so ill use terms i don't understand to shit on them
>GGXrdR
>Less people

GG is alive and well and you'll find plenty of people on it at rational times. Sorry you won't find many people at 4 am who are worthless unemployed kids like on SFV but you will find plenty of good people otherwise.

I'm sorry you're incapable of playing a fighter that moves behind 2 mph and requires more then simple mind games. Just like to remind you almost everyone who dominated in SF4 had GG/KOF roots and when they returned to them weren't shit compared to the big dogs there.

>on it at rational times
Holy shit these mental gymnastics.

of course you can find a game between 6-8 pm EST when our steam group meets up there is 12 people now ^____^^

>Sorry you won't find many people at 4 am who are worthless unemployed kids like on SFV
>Timezones don't exist, if people are playing at 4am my time, they must be worthless unemployed kids
Nah, you can fuck right off with your Guilty Garbage shit. Especially if a dumbass like you plays it. It clearly isn't a good game then.

>it's a PR-Rog whines about everything episode

Bought USF4
Hated it
Bought SFV
Hated it
Bought GG XRD revelator
I don't even know if it's a bad game, there just isn't any part about the game that I enjoy

Why do fighting game players lie and say that they're games have strategy? Other than footsies and frametraps, which are literal guesswork. Am I such a shitter that there's some yomi shit that I'm missing? Am I playing the wrong games?

FGC has to trick themselves that they're "good" and / or "has skills" to justify that they wasted all their hours on a niche baby mode game

>muh arcade mode

kys diaper

Sony bribed Capcom to skip the arcades and go straight to home systems.

So I recall most of Sup Forums saying SFV was bretty gud as far as gameplay. Is this some loud ass minority ITT or something?

>SFV released 1 year ago

damn son

they just parroted what the paid pros said. after playing they finally realized it was shit to the core and boring as f uck

Do you have proof to back that claim?

nah you are just bad