Just came back from my local Gamestop midnight release of Final Fantasy XV

>Just came back from my local Gamestop midnight release of Final Fantasy XV
>Chilling outside with like 10 other people talking about the game
>Everyone is super excited
>"I heard you can get like 60 hou-"
>Another guy cuts him off
>"You mean 100 HOURS!!"
>Just sitting there knowing the truth but didn't have the heart to tell them the main story is only 20 hours

You should have seen how excited these people were, good lord. We talked about it for like 30 minutes, and they said they knew nothing about it other then what they saw in the demo's. That's what I get for going on Sup Forums and getting redpilled, I was kind of envious since ignorance is bliss and only I knew the truth.

are you sad.

Well, I kind of feel like I might have Bipolar disorder but I wouldn't say I'm really depressed. I'm not happy, but I'm not sad either. I'm sorry, what are you asking me? Like am I said mentally? Or was I sad about the fact that I went to a release and I wasn't as excited as everyone else was because Sup Forums spoiled and red-pilled me on the game?

Either way the answer is yes I suppose

Main Story is 50 hours baka

B-BUT Sup Forums TOLD ME IT WAS 20 HOURS!!! AND AND THAT EVERYTHING IN IT SUCKED!!!

FF15 is 52 fucking gigs.

Only 7 to play, better be enough for me to enjoy it while it downloads.

honestly, games like Dragon Age, Xenoblade, and Starbound taught me that the length of gametime isn't as important as the quality, and if the quality sucks, then 100+ hours isn't going to do you any good.

Seems like FFXV followed this trend all too well.

+7gb day 1 patch

and followed by a 9gb day 1.5 patch

How big is the day 2.0 patch

Let's just say you might want to buy a few extra partitions.

>talking to normies in vidya stores

NO 100 HOURS

>9gb day 1.5 patch
That's not real is it?

Nope, i finished it and lasted like 25

You can't even start the story until you download the whole game. That 7 GB portion is just to do some endless battle thing and access the options.

B-BUT MUH DLC!

It is. Patch 1.02 is 9.4 gigs.

I'm thinking of getting this on redbox and paying maybe 5 dollars for it. Do you guys think it would be a worthwhile purchase?

Well I don't know what the fuck is going on, I just installed the disc to my PS4 and there is a 9.4GB update, and I'm on the main menu for the game right now but "New Game" is grayed out and I can only access something called "Open Combat" and in the corner it says "Install time remaining 8 minutes"

But the download bar is frozen like it says it'll take 99+ hours or some shit and it's not even moving but my internet is fine, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Except Xenoblade is phenomenal, despite being padded with lame side content. Don't lump it in with shit like Dragon Age and Starbound

I went to Gamestop, talked Dark Souls and some other games with some pretty chill bros. Over all it was about as fun as waiting around a store at midnight could be. Fucking Gamestop, amirite?

Trust me, these people were not normies. If you had seen them, I can try to describe them but they were far from normies.

>Overweight
>Bad hygiene
>Trenchcoats
>Fedora's
>Vaping
>Anime clothing
>Long hair
>Can't stop talking

I could go on and on

i'm so happy that i was incredibly pessimistic about the game and expected complete trash. because now i'm actually pleasantly surprised and i get to like the game.

this is the secret to happiness

This is what I did for ZTD and Pokemon Sun and Moon. It seems to be working so far.

>Xenoblade
>anywhere near good, let alone "phenominal"

Come back to me when it gets rid of that horrific, cringeworthy story, the autistic side characters, terrible side missions, and piss easy singleplayer.

>Sup Forums told me im a fag so I'll believe them.I trust Sup Forums.

Set the bar low, never get hyped for anything. It really is the secret.

>FINAL BOSS IS A QTE
DEFEND THIS
YOU CAN'T

XV kun never understood that this was our plan all along.

>console gaming

Even if it was 50 hours, that's hardly not what people expected after so much time.

So FF 13 was linear as fuck and still was 50-60 hours. How can an open world game that was in development 5 times longer be half the length? I'm not even joking, I don't understand. It looks like just a bunch of filler content like Xenoblade X and there's only 25 hours?

You can beat almost every final Fantasy with simular times

>main story is only 20 hours
It's a decent time for the main story if there are side activities fore another couple of tens of hours.