Should I get a black or white?

Should I get a black or white?

Which one is more socially acceptable?

white, like my men,

Scalpers should be put against walls and shot

might as well get a xl at that price nigger

Who in their right mind would go out and play a 3DS in public? Just fucking play a free phone game or something, nobody will judge you for that.

someone who isn't fat and ugly

>People lined up early for these on black friday to save only $50-60

Man that's not worth it

>wasting battery life on a shitty phone game

I once was playing poker at a restaurant and a guy won a hand and pulled out a DS to take a picture of it.

They have portable batteries for that. I got a cheap one that's good for 7 charges that's no bigger than my phone. I keep it in my bag when I'm going out for long trips.

There is literally no excuse to run out of battery at this point.

I walked into a target and picked one up after work, no line up or getting there early and by that point even the checkout line was gone

WAHOO

Wahoo

Who actually goes out in public for long enough that they need a game to entertain themselves?

>made 250 dollar profit off of 2 nes classics

kill me then faggot

Long bus rides. I hate the traffic so I pay a couple bucks to not have to deal with it.

Alternatively when I'm roadtripping with friends and I end up not being able to sleep. At those times it's also useful for everybody else that I have an extra battery with so much extra charge.

Why would anyone judge you anyway? Nobody fucking cares, play what you want.

>caring about what people think if you on A FUCKING BUS

user you're on a fucking bus, a place for fucking poor people and faggots

get BBC goy

just yesterday I've seen a guy walking around with fish heads. Nobody judged him. He probably had a damn good reason to place fish heads around the subway.

The people who want to take your shit will judge you. They see some nerd playing games on his nintendo and think "easy cash"

Nobody is going to question a crazy person. I saw a guy digging through trash cans in Seattle and screaming something about chickens. Nobody wanted to fuck with him because he was balls to the wall crazy