So I have been wondering...

So I have been wondering, I have a video of a remake of a video game that I have put some time into just for fun along with a playable Demo.

I want to anonymously upload the video to YouTube and have it spread through user means so I don't have to face legal problems and C&D. How would I go about that?

Hint: Game series that EA owns and I and a few others have created something that BTFO's them hard

Would you consider using the YouTube account of someone else you don't know to upload the video? I have an account that has a few hundred subs that I never use for anything anymore.
Also, what game?

Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron Remaster

4k visuals, AAA modern feel, updated gameplay, space and ground combat.

We used the old geometry to help us make the game so we dont want to get into legal trouble

Well fuck, I try not to get my hopes up for this kind of stuff but that sounds pretty good.

>don't want to get in legal trouble
Right, which is why I offered to front the video myself because I have nothing to do with the project and don't give a fuck 'bout nothing. Keep it otherwise anonymous and you shouldn't have too many problems, besides the fact that more anonymous you make it, the likelier it is that someone will straight up steal it and claim it as their own.

That may be true but how will those people be able to claim it when they cant even back it up? I mean sure the pesky indians might try and virus the hell out of it. But that sounds interesting, ill contact you by email.

They're wily fucks, but I guess I haven't seen it before. A bridge to cross when we come to it.
Alright, gimme a minute to set up a quick throwaway and I'll post it here. Or you can post one, or whatever you're comfortable with.

Post it up here and I will get to you when I can, I will have it written down and sent to our team

Alright, it's kee pond l @ gmail . com, without spaces. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sorry, add a "1" to the end of that e-mail name.

Thank you dude.

yep!

Waiting for OP and user to deliver.

Go to some public place with free wi-fi, somewhere you don't go often. Or consider going to a place that isn't free but provides its own computers and put your video on a flash drive.
Go get a 10 minute email.
Use the 10 minute email to set up a new Google account.
Sign into YouTube.
Upload.
Viral all over Sup Forums.
Consider going to multiple places and making multiple accounts, each of which will have the video uploaded. The backups are important, once one goes down, word will spread fast. Once one of the backups is posted, people will download it before it can get removed and then others will start to upload it in an act of defiance.

Once I hear word from them, I'll wait a few days to do anything, just in case. After all is said and done I'll post a thread about it.

Also a good plan. Both could be used in conjunction.

Fantastic idea too, I mean couldnt you just make a new email on gmail under free wifi and spoof the mac address? I want to get this out and run like hell. OR maybe just upload it to multiple youtube accounts claiming its a reupload?

ghost never stops

I think this could work, though I don't want to break down my plan further here, so I'll throw some ideas out when you guys e-mail me.

We will! I am gonna figure that out soon. Expect an email from our team. Just need to talk it over with everyone since I am mearly just a part of a bigger group

Right, take your time. I'll do what I can to help out a good project.

don't call me ghostler

You can spoof if you want to. I just have a personal preference for not using any of my own computers for doing things of a questionable nature, so I'm fine with spending a little money at some shops.

HEIL GHOSTLER HEIL GHOSTLER HEIL GHOSTLER

JOHNNY WALKER, BUREAUCRATIC LABEL, OH YEAAAAA