Monster hunter will never not be held back by Nintendo's shit hardware

>monster hunter will never not be held back by Nintendo's shit hardware

>monster hunter will never not be shit

>monster hunter will never have achievements

Thank god.

>I haven't played the last 3 monster hunter games

>pretending to be retarded for the sake of arguing
You know what I mean faggot.

How in the holy fuck do you play on a 3ds for any period of time without your hands cramping up?

>You know what I mean faggot

Monster hunter DOES have achievements, retard. Kill yourself.

By either being a child, Japanese, or a Japanese child

You buy a grip.

Switch hardware will be fine AND it'll be handheld.

You can say the same for all games on consoles lol

>Switch hardware will be fine

>Switch hardware will be fine
>

this. I can never get Sup Forums's obsession on this game.

People have a hard time understanding that MH's artstyle can't scale up (only its resolution). Is that what you mean?
Look at the chink MMO, it supposedly looks better but the artstyle doesn't work with modern tech.

You're fucking retarded user.

Art style doesn't scale because it functions as a concept or a vector if you want to be autistic, retard.

wrong

>it supposedly looks better but the artstyle doesn't work with modern tech.

this is the worst """justification""" for bad graphics I have ever heard, kys.

explain how it is held back without mentioning graphics

JUST SAY ALWAYS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Bullshit, it used to be held back by sony's shit hardware which is in fact not nintendo's.

it already has online

Aspect ratio. Playing at different aspect ratios provides you with differing amounts of peripheral vision.

>nintendo """"""""""""""""online"""""""""""""""""""

Okay. Processing power can also be used for having more things in each area you are in. ie, not have bodies disappearing a few seconds after killing enemies.

And given enough of it, they would even be able to get rid of the loading screens, provided they make more of an effort to expand the scope of the game around that. Though some aspies just want the same shit as always, THIS is the real way to improve this series.

But now its being held back even more user.

I mean you can blame Nintendo all you want for how shit the 3DS is hardware wise (240p lol what is this 1996). But at the end of the day it's Capcoms fault for being cheap fucks who barely update the game every iteration (other than cross) and put out two versions every time to shill even more money from you. But can't fucking invest that money back into their shit looking game.

Grind, kill monster, grind more, kill bigger monster, paw pass bullshit, deliver egg, fashion hunter, mine some shit, harvest some shit, fish some shit, catch some bugs, catch some monsters, more fashion hunter but with stats, repeat all of the above on a differently themed stage with more dangerous monsters.

It's the most video game video game.

>other than cross

What did he mean by this?

Cry me a river sonygger!

You don't play at all.

Monster Hunter X maybe?

>>monster hunter will never not be held back by Nintendo's shit hardware
>implying capcom even tries to improve the graphics

It would look pretty much the same on more modern consoles, capcom just wants to be able to reuse the same base engine

>that picture

I hate those god damn Jaggis so fucking much

That's obvious. But why bring it up?

Longsword masterrace.
why ask then?

Don't worry the Switch will save the day. Stay mad vitafags

>implying great jaggi isn't great

It's the first iteration in years that has at least tried to change it up a bit, for better or worse.

>Monster Hunter was on PSP
>Was no different at all

So much for that.

>why ask then?

Because I want to know what he meant by it, retard. Just how braindead are you user?

Mh4u changed it up, and far better than fucking cross did, that's for sure.

>huntan, grindan, postan, elitistan, shitpostan.

¡MONSTER HUNTER!

>Boot up Monster Hunter 8 Double X GG Rank
>Join a random room
>Get kicked because they are looking for critical eye +8 which is almost impossible to get unless with perfect double charms
>Decide to help someone do their urgent
>Hunt starts
>Everyone begins jumping and summersaulting into the air
>Begin charging my mega ultimate double X move
>I miss at the last second
>Say sorry
>Everyone stops hunting and rushes me and starts kicking me
>Turn off the game out of shame

I'VE BEEN PLAYING A LOT OF MONSTER HUNTER SO I'M PRETTY FUCKING FAR GONE.

shill doesn't mean what you think it means, user

you should consider suicide

Beats the vita and Wii U

in fact going to switch would mean you could easily port it to the other consoles. If you really want MH on anything, you should want it on there.

>Wii U

You mean the handheld port?

>Gets monster hunter for PS4
>LOL NINTENDO SHIT HARDWARE

do you understand how dumb you look right now?
Are you going to blame Nintendo "shit hardware" for Sony's "shit hardware"?

The verticality in 4 was half assed and mounting is trash

who longsword here

>has been on every codbabby console, plus the PSP
>every console version but 3U is irredeemable garbage and the PSP versions introduced clawing with no way to circumvent it

Face it OP, graphics aren't the issue here.

My condolences.

But they do, only difference is some kind of pseudo version, where it´s only logged on each separate game, instead of in one account the the other gaming consoles.

What would a turn based Monster Hunter be like?

Shit probably.

shit

>mounting is trash

I agree, but the verticality is leagues better than fucking flat shit arenas. To the point where playing the older games makes me bored as fuck now.

The verticality truly was half assed in Cross, where the remade environments just had jumping mounds and little proper cliffs and shit.

So why doesn't Sup Forums love korean grindfests?

What are some good MH clones?
I tried Freedom Wars but it wasn't amazing. Camera pissed me off most of the time and weapon upgrades were RNG as fuck

Dark souls

I tried out that japanese themed monster hunter and it's pretty much autistic garbage.

I've heard good things about Soul Sacrifice though.

>MonHun frontier Z
>Frontier
>Good

PS4 is getting a shit MonHun game desu.

Please, serious answers only

Monster hunter stories.

MH

Unless you like shittier games.

God eater is by far the best monhun clone out there.

Sup Forums is a vacuous spider suckhole that shits on anything and everything popular.

Also production value and translations or something.

Because Korean grindfests have horrible drop rate that will take you million year to get good shits, unless you pay for them. You also get to use your skills in MH, instead of clicking and watching flashy moves.

Yep such a sonygger

>sony was going to force the monhun crew to US adhoc only for online still

and this is why they signed the exclusivity deal with nintendo. they gave them servers and love.

why r u so triggered?

>imlying tri didnt add aquatic combat
>implying that wasnt completely new
>implying that wasnt a long time ago by now and im not fucking old now, jesus what the fuck am i still doing here
>implying that the attempt to add vertical elements in 4 wasnt new

i will give that the style system is the biggest change to the series so far though.

Aquatic combat was mediocre but it did give the game something I can't define.

Variety.

It looked better on the PSP lmao

>style system is the biggest change to the series

I don't think so. It added more moves, but without vertical elements or aquatic combat it wouldn't make me care about it.

Ehh maybe. Underwater combat felt like a slog to me, I think having it be an option provided just a little more openness to Tri.

>Underwater combat felt like a slog to me

Did you play it on the WiiU or the Wii?

Moving around was much better on the Wii, it just felt more responsive and there were dedicated up and down buttons.

>it did give the game something I can't define.
>something I can't define.
It was Gobul

NO DAD NOT AGAIN
STOP
PLEASE

the aquatic combat didnt make the game feel fresh or new or varied or open or anything like that. it was the fact you could finally play it on the big screen that did. and you know its true.

Don't have fat fingers, fatty.

>it was the fact you could finally play it on the big screen that did

?

MH actually has decent combat. It's about knowing attack patterns and where/how to hit weak spots. Grind fest shit is just spamming and mindlessly killing mobs for hours on end.

Plus MH is super comf to me. I first got really into it on the PS2 and would play online a lot. So great.

>monster hunter will never be good again after they threw in all these shit gimmicks for kids

And yet the 3DS releases of MH doesn't even look that much better than the PSP versions.

*again

Actually, to Nintendo's credit, you at least don't gave to pay for online. Yet.

Except enemies disappearing is very clearly made to stir player up to harvest material before they disappear.

>Tri servers were great, taken down by Gamespy
>3U, 4U and Gen servers great, still running
Not to mention FREE.

>Except enemies disappearing is very clearly made to stir player up to harvest material before they disappear.

Yeah well this didn't happen to any of the console versions I played, and was in EVERY single handheld version.

Besides, it's fucking retarded that you have to drop everything the moment you kill a monster just to carve or you will miss the cutoff.

funny thing cuz you can completely ignore all the Hunting arts and styles, you can also decide to not mount monsters at all.

Plesioth or Silverwing Narga LBG for farming Crystalbeard Uragaan?

>tfw sold my nintendo this year
I didn't even use it for that long, the lineup of games I loved was amazing, but the console itself was pretty shabbily made and triggered my autism
>hinge wobble
>backplate creaks
>nub is fuckall worthless

I've been playing frontier but it's not really the same.

>have to climb on maps

Try again.

They are still implemented in the game, so its inherently shit

what do you prefer?

Slow ass clunky climbing.
or
Faster and dynamic climbing.

seriously in the old games climbing was a fucking pain.

clunky over shoving it down my throat every other zone

It was actually held back by Sony's shit hardware, PSP controls were terrible.

And before you say Vita, then it'd be held back by the Vita's shit hardware because NOBODY OWNS A FUCKING VITA

As a hammer main I really enjoy to fall over the monsters heads like a fucking meteorite.

Adapt to the new mechanics or die