NEW MAARVEL I CAN'T WAI-

NEW MAARVEL I CAN'T WAI-

>No X-Men
>More focus on the films than the comics

WELP

MvC only exists BECAUSE of X-Men so if this is true, MvC4's release will be 2x worse than SFV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FP8CAfwgdn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would Japan even care?
I know Deadpoolfags would freak

Why though?

Isaac Perlmutter
He has this vendetta against properties Marvel owns but can't make movies out of.

>Liking muties

It makes sense from a business standpoint. Why bother including the X-Men, where they already lose half the profits liscensing them from Fox, when they can just use properties that you own? Furthermore, including the X-Men will confuse Marvel's key audience even further. I'm not saying that I like the decision, I just understand it.

I know it won't happen but it'd at least be cool if they got the actual actors for each hero from the movies to do the voices.

the x-men and extended x-family titles were the only good thing about marvel.

WRONG
only the movie rights are with Fox
video game/animation rights are still solely with Marvel
otherwise you'd see Fox X-Men games, at the very least

If MODOK comes back I want to see a MODAAK skin for shits and giggles

>Why bother including the X-Men, where they already lose half the profits liscensing them from Fox, when they can just use properties that you own?
Yeah because that worked so well when they tried to cancel all the X-books in order to push some C-tier shit like the Inhumanoids.

What the fuck, no Wolverine or Storm?

Hadn't realized how badly I want to fuck these bitches at the same time before.

There's a chance they won't make it

Doesn't matter who is in it if it's lazy 3d trash.

Which it will be.

As opposed to lazy proto-mugen trash like MvC2?

Legit kill yourself for thinking this

Good, fuck the C men, I don't know why people ever tolerates the fucking muties to begin with, they're even worse gameplay wise than they are comic characters which is saying a lot

I think it's silly that the 4th installment with a giant 4 won't have 4 person teams and fantastic 4, but 2 person teams.

>no xmen
geez. Next you'll tell me masturbation is illegal.

Don't care what it's in as long as it's not lazy 3d trash honestly.

>tfw no Marvel vs Marvel game

X-Men Children of Atom and Marvel Super Heroes

>no revive lady of infinite projectiles
>no literal meme man of literal cancer
>no dive kick meme man
Halle fucking lujah

I want a CURRENT GEN ONE

NOOOOOOWWW

>tfw no Marvel vs DC game
>tfw no Capcom vs Nintendo game

Too bad. Those are all you have.

Prepare to get monkey pawed user
You're going to get something worse

this didn't happen

Fine user
Here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=FP8CAfwgdn8

>iOS

MvsC3 had bad aesthetics. I don't expect them to improve the art direction all the sudden.

>no literal meme man of literal cancer
Here's your replacement fampai

he's right.

Vision (2015), Annihilation, Shang-Chi, Fantastic Four, Heroes for Hire, Nextwave?

Imagine if it had GG faux 2D

Isaac Perlmutter was never in charge of Marvel as a whole.

He WAS in charge of Marvel MOVIES, but isn't now, and hasn't been for some time.

Losing Wolverine and Magneto alone dooms this thing. The tourneyfags Capcom no doubt expects to prop up this game's community will riot.

Anyone else prepared for a worse case scenario?

>20 or less characters
>All Marvel slots are MCU
>$60 Price tag
>"Season pass" for future characters
>Purposefully imbalanced like UMvC3 was

The the 2D westaboo stlye of the previous games definitely looked better than the 3D ink. I think it would look good if it used rotoscoped cel shading like GGXRD.

>Finally after 16 years there is a chance I will be able to see and play with my waifu again.

Pls capcom don't fuck this up.

>we will never get another xmen: mutant academy

>will riot
At worst they'll just be vocal through out the whole thing.
Characterfags would probably cosplay as mutants, Deadpool, or Doom and proceed to be very very obnoxious

Will there really be no chance for Psylocke?

That bugged the fuck out of me that she didn't show up in MvC3

Who?
Ruby Heart?

ヽ( ` Д´)ノ FREEZE! Ice Storm! 、ヽ```、`ヽ`、ヽ```、`ヽ```、`ヽ`、ヽ```、`ヽ`、、ヽ```、`ヽ`、ヽ``````、`ヽ`、ヽ```、`ヽ```、`

I don't even think she's relevant anymore

>more mcu-based
>Gwenpool
Nice try

>no X-Men

Hopefully someone would point out that getting rid of your core characters from a series is a good way to kill sales.

LOL

Not popular enough I guess.

in what way though? she's been in the lineup for two of the current books and plays a major role

>rumor

wow it's fucking nothing.

hes correct moron

Yes, I miss fucking playing with her so much, and she is such an obscure character she barely has any artwork or anything, it's almost as if she didn't exist anymore, user, I don't know if anybody could understand this pain, so my only hope is to see if she would comeback in 4.

>all this freaking out over MCU characters
MCU has some cool shit; Strange, Iron Man, Iron Gist, Spidey, Cap, Black Panther, Ultron, Luke Cage Daredevil
Those and many others would be great in a MvC game

Unlikely doesn't describe it enough. It's so unlikely that I wouldn't even allow myself to think about how cool it'll be.

I really want a huge roster and that "Arcade" feel to the game and the music needs to be really good too. It could be music unique to each character, or music unique to stages, it needs to be good.

I just hope they have more really cool low tier heroes like iron fist. I hope iron fist is still in the game, but not that baby shit nexflix version. The one from UMVC3 was cool.

You're getting Jessica Jones and you're going to tolerate her

Damn shame.

Which ones?

>le mutants are just like le blacks or le gays and we should give them rights
>also all our grand storylines hinge are about genocide
Legitimately kill yourselves for liking X men

The only X-men related character you might see is Deadpool. And that's because it's the only popular property Fox has and it might actually be detrimental to not have him included.

Otherwise, hope you're ready for MCU and Inhumans! Blackagar Boltagon mite b cool

>people caring about Jessica Jones
The best thing she ever did was fuck Luke Cage who is barely known by Normie's anyway
Plus that show was so boring

Blade fans ITT?

>More focus on the films than the comics
Honestly, that's probably a better idea considering how shit the comics have been.

you sound triggered

B2>B1>Trinity

OPTIC BLAST

they pussied out of making cyclops a villain and are doing a huge relaunch of the x-men books soon, so I don't think they're going to exclude them from the game

i love B2 so much but i felt like they dropped the ball so much with the purebloods. I thought they should have showed why they were so special/better than your average vamp.

They even wasted Donnie Fuckin' Yen in his role.

the mouse doesn't care about that, they care about movie profits

>British girl gets mind fucked and plastic surgeries into becoming a Japanese girl with psycho katanas
Is Psylocke the ultimate weeb?

You sound like you have shit taste

>>No X-Men
>>More focus on the films than the comics
thank Ike Perlmutter for that

BEHOLD

As much as I love Marvel, X-Men was the first series that got me into comics as a kid. I can't help but feel down whenever I see them not included in these types of things

>who is apocalypse / sinister / magneto
>implying the real dilemma isn't about instituting all out mutant fascism or working with the weaker human sheep

>That pic related
>No psylocke

it hurts

Blame Kike Perlmutter
If the whole taboo on F4 and X-Men characters comes true, I have a feeling Perlmutter's going to be widely disliked by the FGC

>No triangle jumping mutant Jewish ubermensch
That by itself might be a dealbreaker.

There should've been more emphasis on Vampire society for sure. I was hyped to see how vampire life was shaped by this uber ancient blue vampire guy, but then he sits around eating blood and gets his shit torn up later.
If you never watched kung fu movies back in the day, you wouldn't have known who Donnie Yen was so I knew he wasn't going to play too big a part. I don't think he was big in America until Ip Man

I sure am hyped for MCU v.s. SF.

EXACTLY.

Marve...DISNEY can still use those characters in other media, they just choose to impose that unspoken metaphorical ban in the wake of the Fanf4shit and Basketcase Trank fiascos to spite fox.

That's basically like 6-8 guaranteed new characters right?

If we're looking at MCU hopefuls:

Ant-Man
StarLord
Ms. Marvel
Luke Cage
DareDevil
Black Bolt
Quake/ Daisy Johnson
Scarlet Witch

Gas the muties
Race war now

i suppose that's true about Donnie, it was just disappointing as a fan, yeah.

And definitely wished they explored more about the Vampire society/royalty and whatnot.

Still, a fun movie all around and probably one of my more favorite sequels out there. Just wish they had done a bit more with it to make it perfect.

The X-Men are boring now. Inhumans are the hot stuff right now. Like Quake and Black Bolt

Everyone main star of a movie. Star-Lord, Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, and maybe every Avenger are almost guaranteed. Black Widow may be except but I hope not

The Inhumans push backfired, not even Inhumans fans liked the push aside from Ellis' Karnak

X-Man haven't been relevant since the 90's. In fact the only reason x-man were picked for all those mvc games back then was because they were the property that sold the most

Now its MCU so no MCU gets to be the games

I'm hoping there's still a level of flashiness

NO PC RELEASE FOR MVC4, LOL!
((PC Only Has Mortal Kombat))
((This game has been touch by femn@zizs))
THE PC VERSION OF MK WAS ABANDONED LOL!
THAT MEANS NO UPDATES ALLOWED EVER, LOL!
NO ONE AT NR STUDIOS EVER ACKNOWLEDGED IT, LOL!

Im happy Pc is stuck with injustice shit

Post was for

Make it raaaaaain

>who is apocalypse / sinister / magneto
Villains whose endgame always seems to be genocide towards humans?

no matter how hard marvel shills this, it will never be true

Get help.

Cosmic was good but they killed it. Street level was good but they killed it. And yes, X-Men were good but they killed it. Avengers have been shit for 20 years.

Can you guys please write Marvel properly so you get detected by my filter? Thanks.

>no x-men

fucking gay. I honestly won't buy it if this is true. SFV was garbage anyway