Twitch Streams

What does Sup Forums think of Twitch?

Do you guys use it often, are you subscribed to anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebEqKC_Nw_I
youtube.com/watch?v=uKbolrkQmnU
imgur.com/a/Wdjdh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imaqtiepie

miramisu is the only female streamer im subscribed to otherwise i just watch and sub to guys drdisrespect is fucking amazing

last time i used twitch it was still called justin.tv

jerma
star_
northernlion

everyone else is shit

Why are her tits so huge??

never even heard of these people compared to

Hell yes I live on twitch. I've been watching destiny since 2012, and recently I started watching Kripp since I'm getting addicted to HS.

Hey, I know her. Think she was getting viewbotted once, so I checked out her stream and it was full of people flooding her with abuse while she screamed at them in broken English.

I think Twitch streams are fun with the right streamer.
Vinesauce Crew, Northernlion, and Maximilian Dood are best.

It's turned into just another camwhore website but with less dildo shows.

I watch musicians more now since I mostly just leave twitch up while I'm doing other stuff. sierraeagleson is the best background noise.

Subbed to a bunch of speedrunners and a few regular game streams.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebEqKC_Nw_I

>F O R S E N B O Y S
>O
>R
>S
>E
>N
>B
>O
>Y
>S

i stream on occasion, had a huge boost to 800 but stopped
but yeah, there are some good watches out there

I've only ever seen northernlions VODs on youtube. I can't stand most of his fans on twitch

>speedrunning
>not autistic

pick one

Your name?

Are there any actual benefits to subbing besides muh sekrit club?

At least they're honest about their autism.

Diablo 2 speedrunners are pretty comfy. Both listen to Diablo music.

No

I used to hate the thought of watching people play video games when I could play them myself. Then it hit me. The more normalfags watching people play shit games the less people actually buying those shit games.
I now encourage people to watch them.

you're not purchasing something when you sub, you're giving money to a performer for entertaining you

lolyou
lylemcdouchebag
loltyler1
imaqtpie
broteam

The only worthwhile streamers on twitch

They help me fall asleep don't judge me faggot.

Depends on the channel u can get a lot of stuff like butt pics and discord access

Dad and Kripp are the only two I regularly watch.

Kripp puts me to sleep.

>an oldfag who lived in his mom's basement and played video games 12 hours a day
>scored a qtie gamer from posting on Sup Forums
>now makes 6 figures playing League of Legends

Is he living our dream?

I don't think his girlfriend really loves him tho.

>Broteam

Lexx, destroy fucking Newfoundland.

>quality gameplay

watching summit play ffxv right now familia

monotone tim

doesn't matter because hes just using her for sex and will never marry her

i'm bored of My Summer Car

How does Sup Forums feel about Nicktron?

who

You also get chat badges and emotes and a lot of streamers do sub games or giveaways honestly it's just 5 bucks I never regretted any of my subs.

Whats the secret to getting those initial few viewers to start watching your stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=uKbolrkQmnU

He constantly has over 1000 viewers he's a huge streamer.

Pretend you're handicapped.

view bot like everyone does until they some regulars then start viewbotting less

be high skilled/high ranked for title, to catch esport faglords
have something interesting in the game as title, like a dank build order, to catch the people actually interested in the game
be a girl to catch whomever
etc.

can't "just" play a game

Best

I work from home so I put Twitch streams on just so it isn't so quiet. Most of the time I don't care much what someone is playing as long as they talk a lot and aren't annoying, like the guys who yell or prented to get mad

I fell in love with Lexx when we watched it a couple of months ago

lmao fuck off with that cancer
>i spent way more time in his channel that id want to admit

name

i only stream for my friends then randoms come in and talk to me and I don't like it. I miss having private twitch channels. I'd honestly pay for it just so I could keep people out. These aren't your average twitch viewers im talking about either. I stream Rhythm Games/Arcade Games. Rhythm game community is pretty fucking cringe worthy.

>user it's not so bad

I can't even fucking go on a weekday to R1 to play some SDVXIII/IIDX with out there being full fur suited faggots or /jp/-tier touhou crossplayers there. The Popn machine is also ancient and still has a CRT montior.

manuel ferrara

STPeach

imgur.com/a/Wdjdh

Stream games people want to see but not games that are in the top 150 games unless you're doing something interesting with it, but until then, stream games you want to play, be nice and chatty with chat but don't be too overbearing and just be a Sup Forumsro

>itt tips from an actual streamer

jerma

>Lexx
Fuck that show was great

I watch the autistic werster and his mhc friends, the retarded broteam, some hearthstone streamers, and a few no-names. I only really watch twitch occasionally, while playing hearthstone or studying

I am good at games that take actual skill. People watch to learn. So basically just don't suck.

I followed Himiwako on twitch but she never goes live. Watching her past broadcasts it seemed like her streams are boring anyway so whatever.

Is that a dude?

is this an ironic post

I didn't know her at first, damn she got good looking.

is this an ironic post

Are you 9k btw?

>moba
>skill

Is he still being a moody bitch about the boner thing?

just ban everyone who comes in, not that hard. I doubt you get many viewers

i usually watch big tournament finals from most games all the while closing chat.

V I N E S A U C E
I
N
S
A
U
C
E

(You)

she is so ugly how can you support this fat kebab?

or just set your chat to mod-only and mod your friends?

No

i could probably set up a bot to auto ban or i could just keep using azubu where no one goes to start with.

Twitch is so popular that I've tried to get into watching streams, but I just don't get it. You're just watching an endlessly long youtube video without the boring bits edited out. I never understood let's plays either. Guess it's just not for me.

For the people who do enjoy watching streams, what do you get out of it?

Summit and moonmoon are my boys

samefag

I occasionally stream a bunch of garbage with friends, normally as a casual way to try and get attention for our other projects.

We used to stream TF2 late at night every weekday until it got boring. We got a good 13 people watching each time.

mostly background noise

sometimes the streamer does some stupid shit that's funny, and it's easy to catch now with clips/vods/etc.

play vidya while it's up on the 2nd monitor

Samefag

samefag

It takes 5 seconds to edit that.

Samefag.

from the larger streams, knowledge about the games and some funny moments. From smaller streams, the same as the above, but with the added bonus of interaction with the person who is playing and the conversing with the chat.

If those are Ferret cages her room smells like fucking piss. God, I hate ferrets.

Background noise while I work. I don't sit down and watch a stream like you would a movie and I don't participate in chat.

check the timestamps newfag

I'm not subscribed to anyone, but I made an account... but nobody ever watch so it's just a waste of bandwidth.

The true 9k

qtpie
kripp
sneaky
any fightan game streams that i can find

that's about it

samefag

she looks like she smells like piss herself so you shouldn't date her if you're not into that..

I have streams on in the background usually. They make for nice background noise.

>are you subscribed to anyone?

No im not cancer.

this, so much this.

i used to spend a lot of time actively participating in communities and that was fun too, but these days i have way less time so i just use it as background noise i can turn on and off when i feel like it.

He really is a Sup Forums success story.