How'd this piece of shit manage to sell more and survive longer than the Dreamcast?

How'd this piece of shit manage to sell more and survive longer than the Dreamcast?

Segafags back in the day were sick of Sega's shit. Nintendo fans haven't wised up.

Because Sega went into debt, and had to be saved by Isao Okawa.

Sega does what Nintendon't
Drop out of the console market

I enjoy the wii u , you know when you stop looking at things with cynacism you can just enjoy the vidya instead of worrying about the stuff the gaming community has said you should worry about

Nintendo has multiple avenues of revenue, and failed only with the Wii U. Sega had consecutive failures, and swimming in more debt than a liberal arts major.

>Segafags back in the day were sick of Sega's shit
Bull fucking SHIT.

>Nintendo fans haven't wised up.
Yeah, the paid online, knack-tier games and big push to cinematic experiences have really soure- oh wait that's not Nintendo.

It's not about console wars, jew. I'm just saying Nintendo fans have not wised up to their bullshit. I own a Wii U and it was a true mistake buying it.

>I'm just saying Nintendo fans have not wised up to their bullshit
And I'm saying they're still far better than their competitors.

While Nintendo is a company run by idiots, they're nowhere near as retarded as Sega was back in the late 90s.

No they're not. The online is free, but it's garbage. Have you played Smash's online? It's atrocious. If you only care about Nintendo games, then it's obviously the console to have. If not, then

You're a perfect example. Nintendo didn't die because ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT and you faggots allow it to happen and support there retardation.

Sony and Shitbox have an excuse there fanbases are normalfag shitters. You guys say how much smarter you are then the average consumer when in reality you're far more retarded because you're also hypocrites supporting bigger kikery that nintendo throws out.

>supporting bigger kikery that nintendo throws out

like what?

>Nintendo didn't die because ITS OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
Oh, it's just Nintendoomed shit heads.

I have most Nintendo consoles, you nigger jew. Is no one allowed to criticize Nintendo?

>Nintendo is the GREAT SATAN why aren't they DEAD and everyone who dislikes them are NIGGER JEW COMMUNISTs and they should all get AIDS/CANCER
>What? Can't a guy criticize Nintendo?

There's nothing wrong with communism. You're only proving my point though. Congratulations.

Come on man, that's a strawman and you know it. Personal attacks aren't good for discussions, I agree, but if we can't criticize nintendo in a respectful manner at least, then this place becomes a hugbox worse than Neogaf.

>Communism is bad

This fucking meme holy shit

>Amiibo physical DLC cancer and flooding its way into announcement events you faggots complain you hate it when they do this but still buy them
>Flat out dropping support for Wii U
>N3DS never shipped with a FUCKING POWER CHARGER WHICH IS NEEDED TO KEEP IT WORKING
>Hardly any sales and the lowest they go is 50% off you could wait until the generation is over and the games will still cost 59.99 because nintendo is the top jew
>No online servers just P2P garbage
>Release shit sequels
>Delayed Zelda game just to fluff the remasters and ports they have planned for Switch
>A million iterations for the 3ds because fuck you
>Making underpowered consoles and selling them for more then what they are worth then they proceed to bitch BUT WHY AREN'T WE MAKING ANY MONEY ;_;
>Doghouse censoring shit up the ass

Nintendo is shit now and shame on you faggots for supporting them.

Nice argument.

kek

>knack-tier games
Actually a pretty good descriptor for the strange, corporatized, creativity-drained and plush padded cell a lot of Nintendo's IPs have been forced into this generation. I don't even recognize what Mario is anymore.

>N3DS never shipped with a FUCKING POWER CHARGER
Unless, you know, you had one already.
>Hardly any sales
Oh really
>Release shit sequels
False
>Delayed Zelda game
True
>A million iterations for the 3ds because fuck you
Oh, no. Choices!
>Making underpowered consoles
Not true in the past, not true for Switch.

you see user, this is the thing, I don't support that shit. I only support their good products
>dropping wii U support
so on the one hand the wii u is shit and hated by all, on the other nintendo shouldn't drop it? Which one is it? The wii U can't survive as is, nintendo needed to move on.

>Hardly any sales
there was just a sale on eshop for 40% off, not that that's amazing. Also the Nintendo selects range gets you games for about 1/3 the price

By being the best console of its generation.

>Wii
>Not underpowered

You have to be delusional.

>sell more
not by much, it can be attributed to the fact that it survived longer and that the gaming market is larger today than it was when the DC was alive.
>survive longer
Because Nintendo isn't near bankruptcy like sega was, so they could afford to keep it on life support.

No, Wii and Wii U were, but not their other consoles.

Nintendo never even made a good console. Video games aren't even that good and this board should be abolished. I've played 2 good video games in my life.

Not him
>Unless, you know, you had one already.
But I didn't have one before
>Oh really
Yes really.
>False
They're very underwhelming
>Oh, no. Choices!
Yeah, let's confuse the average consumer base even more with our shitty name scheme.
>Not true in the past, not true for Switch.
Wii wasn't underpowered?

Nintendo is a company of out of touch old men.
Sega was a company of backstabbing self sabotaging fools.

1/10

That's about how I'd rate the Wii U.

You're trying too hard to fit in here.

>They're very underwhelming
I doubt most of you have even played any of these games so whatever. I was disappointed with the games from S&M than N but hey, opinions.

this

Are you talking about the stormtroopers or his lunch?

>Actually a pretty good descriptor for the strange, corporatized, creativity-drained and plush padded cell a lot of Nintendo's IPs have been forced into this generation. I don't even recognize what Mario is anymore.

Why can't more Nintendo fans be like this? Just honesty about Nintendo games for once.

I live in Australia and most games shops don't even sell wii u's or have a wii u section anymore, they haven't for about a year or even more. They still have PS3 and 360 sections though, which says just how much people aren't buying or caring about the wii u. Nintendo just must have enough cash to ride it out till next gen.

Damn this bait got me. You wii u fanboys crack me up. I was once a die hard nitty fanboy until 2014 when i realized wii u isn't getting batman arkham knight.

so people that like nintendo aren't being honest?

The only series that has gotten better save for Rainbow Curse which is a mixed bag, but not bad. Every other game series from Ninty in recent memory has been disappointment after disappointment. This gen in general sucks, but the criticisms on Nintendo's part sticks out more.

You have shit taste for even wanting the batman games. Not even involved in this thread just scrolling by.

Nintendo actually having money to not go broke, maybe?

Dreamcast was on track to do significantly better than WiiU if Sega didn't go broke.

>free dlc
>free online
>vga support which even the og xbox didnt have
>great arcade games
>plenty of great fighting games
>was affordable at launch if you were amerifat
>unique and creative ips that sega had the fucking balls to make (seriously what other company would make a game that makes fun of themselves?)

life just isnt fair

>but the criticisms on Nintendo's part sticks out more
No. I haven't seen anything but shitposting. I've actually played the games. Not all, but most. And if a game is said to be disappointing the solution is very simple. I never played them in the first place. I find it very hard to believe any of you people actually "play games" considering you never ever bring up any real arguments. But hey. That's just a theory! A game theory! ;)

No PS2 level of competition to completely murder it.

Not enough money to put some good spec in their consoles though.

>no Garou.

4/5.