I have literally never seen this discussed on here. What are Sup Forums's thoughts?

I have literally never seen this discussed on here. What are Sup Forums's thoughts?

I thought it was pretty good but not as great as the first

Also I want to lick Alicia's thighs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl48FDOx0YI&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=GpA5Z9-tDHo
youtube.com/watch?v=6zsKqWq0CSM
youtube.com/watch?v=zPriSyfe60U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please respond

I bought it when it came out, and played it for like 4 hours. Can't really remember liking or disliking it or anything about it

It got rid of one of the most powerful elements of the first game: Side Character stories. The side characters have no soul, and theY were even lazy on the voices / specials of them.

bow to me, worship my name

>dat laugh
>even when he's just teleporting
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl48FDOx0YI&t=6s

I missed when he sounded like a nerd

What was his deal? what the fuck happened in that last chapter?

It was a bitch to get working on an emulator is all I remember, so never played for more than a few hours

really bad sequel to a fantastic first game.

He waited for you to fuck up odin so he could steal his power and make his waifu dream real

This game was discussed and pretty well liked on Sup Forums way back when.

Great graphics, the original THICC main character (they even had jokes about that in the side dungeon. The battle system was fun but a bit too wierd for its own good. I remember you had to sort of cheat for the later boss battles.

Nah, the game is good even if the first one is better. The second game also reveals more of the world of Valkyre Profile.

I liked how it was not only a prequel but also tied up the loose ends from the first game

>I grant you the rights accorded to an enemy of the Gods. You will live from now and forever, in an endless cycle of rebirth. Condemned in each life to be hated, feared, scorned, punished, and obliterated!

Why was he so based, bros?

I never understood why everyone tried to pin all the blame on lezard, Odin was literary going to destroy the human world, and yet lezard wanting to dick lenneth is a worse crime.

It was such a unsatisfactory ending, i rather watch lezard win than deal with sailor moon crap alicia pulled at the end.

Can i emulate it decently now days?

How nostalgic...

I fucking love Lezard Valeth.

How is Exist Archive as far as not-VP goes?

>This game was discussed and pretty well liked on Sup Forums way back when.

i've been here since 2005 and VP2 was viewed as being mediocre. nobody really gave a shit about it outside of le funny lezard laugh

It was gorgeous for a PS2 game and the battle system was way better than the first game. Too bad the story and character aspects didn't hold up which is why most people disregard the game as bad. The first game's combat was flashy and fun, for a while, but the second game got more and more fun the more you played it and the better you got at it. One of the most underrated JRPGs if you ask me

Had to quit the game at Valeth's Tower because the battle system just became too stressful for me.
It's not a bad game, though.

One of my favorite games of all time, inferior to VP1, though.

Also, the soundtrack was 11/10
youtube.com/watch?v=GpA5Z9-tDHo
youtube.com/watch?v=6zsKqWq0CSM
youtube.com/watch?v=zPriSyfe60U

would have been godlike if it weren't for its flaws
didn't like the midgame twist but it had impact
i liked having "those" characters back near the end
alicia was good but inferior to any valkyrie
no more side characters is the most unforgivable flaw, no idea why they got rid of it

Is this game universally considered a steaming pile of shit?

I was quite the fan of VP 1 / 2, but couldn't bring myself to play this turd for more than an hour.

Shit story and characters, but very good soundtrack.

This game had one of the most convoluted combat systems in RPGs I've ever seen. I didn't learn how to use it properly until late in the game, once you did it was extremely rewarding.

>I have literally never seen this discussed on here
Whatever, never played it.
>I want to lick Alicia's thighs
A..a...I guess I'll check the thread.

I cant be the only one.

Bump

that mage guy was one of my main party members so when he betrays you at the end it fucked up my party and i couldn't beat him i gave up and never beat the game was pretty possed

Great game, great story, great characters, great gameplay

Got to love how the localization turned his would be prayers to himself into the Christian form. Not that I know the prayers to Odin. It was also super badass.

>Holy be thy name!!! Lezard Valeth!

>Death by fire, by cold, by crushing by blade... And the end comes as he wished.
This egomaniac god damn.

Doesn't hold a candle to VP1 but it was alright. Wasn't a fan of breaking shit off enemies tho. Mainly because I was a completionist back then so I would sink too much into grinding parts.

Sucks it also killed the series. Valkyrie Profile: Hrist never.

It's been forever but I remember not liking it nearly as much as the first. The combat system was a pretty drastic departure and not really to my taste (not that VP1's combat was amazing, but I really liked it), and the shift in focus away from einherjar and their stories to the more typical JRPG party and not having to get people ready for war was a bummer also. The things it did get into with the setting and Lezard were interesting though, and Brahms being the bodyguard dude genuinely surprised the shit out of me.

I am not a fan of jrpg at all, except for FCC back then, but I really loved VP2. Must have put 350 hours in it. Great combat system, I loved the fact that if you want (but not recommended as the main heroes are the most powerful ones), you can play as side characters, nice graphism, interesting inventory system. Fuck the ether queen or whatever her name is in the hidden level at the end of the game. Pic related: maximum wishy back then