What games allow you to experience higher levels of existence?

What games allow you to experience higher levels of existence?

The "higher level of existence" people may experience is a state of uncharacteristically high activation of neural connections in the brain, such that it finds connections when there's in fact none ("everything is connected, everything now makes sense" kind of deal). A bit like a neural network seeing dogs and eyes in noise of an image when you turn pattern-finding up.

Sensory deprivation for example might trigger such an experience, but unless there's a game in which you see and hear white noise or something, I don't know how a game might allow you to experience such a thing.

Super Paper Mario

>it's a "I took drugs and now think I understand everything" episode

So fucking sick of these acid dropping degenerates who drop a couple tabs and think they have "figured everything out"

No, all you did was overload and fry your brain with chemichals.

it would be like if you were a sentient toaster and you left yourself on too long and short circuited and then claimed that short circuiting is what being a "true" toaster is all about

This, 100 times this.

DMT is the only drug that actually helps you figure things out.

Atheism was.

please explain to me how DMT "helps you figure it out"

Just try it for yourself

hitler was catholic

The janitor's fucking bananas!

nah

how autistic are you guys?

Getting drunk helps me realize how fcked I am when I'm sober, mentally illness not nice

Is that you Wojak?

What do you mean by this

Soul Nomad

High functioning

Overwatch

OP here, and i agree with this. I absolutely hate people who claim to know everything after taking drugs. Its moronic.

>mfw he doesnt main robot Buddha

Why is the third glowing spot in his anus?

Open your ass and your heart and mind will follow.