HELLO?

Any games where I'm stuck not even in a distant land, but on a whole different planet and have no peace looking at the sky so I stay quick with my guns and cannons, standing as long as I can until I get my dolls up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxaJpUnF6xA
youtube.com/watch?v=hStzmfOpmZo
youtube.com/watch?v=WNRnFvPny4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lQws-A8Fj7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LJJ_9d8nr2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like no mans sky

or level 3 of the terran campaign in starcraft 1

It grows on you: The OST

Uhh--- yeah

sadly no, I've been looking for a game which scratches itch left by X, didn't find a thing.

I'm with you, OP.
I'm waiting for that next project Takashi mentioned at the end of XCX development phase. Hopefully it's XCX sequel.

But this game sucks

What, picking up stuffed lobsters wasn't good enough for you!?

>Find 48/99 lobsters just running around NLA the entire game
>Nearing that full 100%, finally have to complete this shitty quest

>Have to use online guide and go through every single fucking position just to find where that one lobster was
>Then have to follow the guide and collect 50 more

Good fucking god what were they thinking.

yeah, blood lobster is probably only sidequest I got hugely irritated with, and mostly because it's becomes available too soon.
I tried to complete it the moment I got flight module. Who the fuck knew that last lobster will be locked behind not related to it sidequest you can get only near end of story.
Not to mention that end boss of that quest is quite a bit too powerful if you don't have nicely tuned up party.
They should activate it after game ends and after that sidequest in last chapters. Then it'd be way less irritating.

I used guides too, AFTER i found all lobster, those which I was missing just didn't spawn till hidder requirement was met.
I wasted whole day on this thing. Tho using DLC Police Doll was a nice roleplaying bit to lessen the stress.

>doll

Delete this

fuck off treehouse, I'm still mad about skells

testament

It's the EMH syndrome.
youtube.com/watch?v=xxaJpUnF6xA

While everyone's here can anyone explain what a j-body is or why should anyone care?

>even the song acknowledges doll is more appropriately directed at mims, not the giant robot vehicles they drive around in
Robots with true AI.

Yeah...Uh... YEAAAAAAH. UH UH.

(Not gonna lie, I kinda love the NLA theme)

Thank you.

same for this...youtube.com/watch?v=hStzmfOpmZo

Oh, and you should care because the MC probably is one given his/her unique situation

Mims are robots with existing people's memories and personalities or "soul" streamed into them. J-Bodies are robots with entirely made-up memories.

It's not said that they're fictional, just that they're implanted. There'd be no shortage of dead humans they could have extracted data from before leaving.

>yfw the j-body project was actually just to see if you can start a human life right at the adult stage and get a function person out of it.
>yfw the servers in the lifehold core being fucked up is going to get covered up by the government by using the lifehold to spit out fully grown people and claiming "oh yeah, they totally already existed and were certainly on the list. What do you mean you don't remember him? There were 7 million people on there. Surely you didn't know all of them"

mims with false memories, so they are just a new type of mim.
Might be a reference to J-body which is an actual term used to describe the design philosophy of certain cars, there's also H-bodies and so on.

don't worry 'bout the future it's alright

I liked the EMH theme right from the start.

LOOK OVER THERE it's gold mine!

It doesn't, just mute the game for everything but story and affinity missions and listen to different music.

Honestly it was weirdly refreshing to me, for there to be a game that was so much just like I'd always heard from RPGs. Having to go out of the way to get optimal endings, some things not being explained very well at all, forcing me to learn the mechanics on their own or be told them by someone else.

I really liked it.

Then again I liked Drakengard and found it amusing how a weapon was literally locked between looking at like 10 completely identical paintings in a specific order despite there being no noteworthy markings anywhere on, near, or around them.

I'd get this if it wasn't on fucking Wii U, my house mates insist that the Wii U is to sit in the living room and not on my battlestation, so it's only used for party games like Smash and Mario Kart. At least they have no interest in my playstation and I get to keep that in my room, they all want to play on my PC but fuck em, they can buy their own those useless cunts.

>just mute the game for everything but story and affinity missions and listen to different music.

But the continent themes are really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=WNRnFvPny4g
youtube.com/watch?v=lQws-A8Fj7Y

>not forcing them to make their own characters so you can recruit them for your party of slutbandos

i miss riki -_-

They're always using the TV in there or making too much noise, I guess I'll just buy myself the Switch when that's out and get it on that. It is backwards compatible, right?

It won't be, but they will probably port all the significant games to give them a bigger audience.

The Switch won't be backward compatible. For one thing, it uses cartridges, not discs. But there's rumors that XCX will get a Switch port alongside Smash, MK8, Zelda, etc.

>tfw I did only Overwhelm and Ghostwalker on all parts of the final boss

Spear and Dual guns for anyone interested. Easy to infinite overdrive with, almost as easy as Shield/Gatling Gun.

Even though I did minimal things that boss fight was still oddly satisfying and had a good ending. Then they do...''that'' after the credits. Honestly I think if they made a sequel they should've just put the ending after the credits as part of the sequel's intro.

>Even though I did minimal things that boss fight was still oddly satisfying
Getting a good infinite overdrive rhythm going is its own reward.

>german intensifies

I actually really liked Wir Fliegen

>spoiler

That's a sure sign that you're not a German speaker.
I'm not either, but I've heard from a few people that it's as bad to them as the engrish lyrics in other songs are to us.

Nothing beats this soundtrack Imo

The NLA themes never grew on me and I have 100+ hours in the game
All the other tracks I found pretty great though

I've heard the same thing oddly enough actually. The instrumental version of the song is also really good.

>This, Green Lantern, and Young Justice all got cancelled around the same time
Is it too much to ask that actually good capeshit gets to stick around?

Nothing beat it? The tracks are all over the place quality wise I think, yeah you've got great stuff like the a fore mention continent themes or the Ma-non ship theme, but on the other hand you've got basically all the vocal tracks. wtf was he thinking with the lyrics in In the Forest?

Doesn't stand up to some other JRPG osts where every single track is quality like Chrono Trigger or FF VI

Hey now, Young Justice wasn't good capeshit and IS coming back

ONE BY ONE

Pretty much, yes

You best not be fucking with me

You ever play xenosaga?

Realians

Greg Weisman confirmed Netflix's talking to him about potentially financing a third season of Young Justice, but nothing's set in stone yet. God damn it Weisman, I wanted a third season of Spectacular not HELLO MEGAN.

I felt the exact same way about Xenogears.

First time I heard that ending I was like what the fuck is this shit, now I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJJ_9d8nr2w

Why did fucking everyone see the same message a.

It shows the top rated (or Yeah'd) message on Miiverse.

>When tatsu calls you homhoms and doesn't know why

INTO THE SUUUUUUUUN

THIS FUCKING GAME IS IMPOSSIBLE

I keep losing my way and then the black tar gets me wherever I go. And they always find me quickly and no matter how I tough it out I just can't beat them. What the fuck am I meant to do?

Sounds like you need some protection.

UH
YEUH
UH
YEUH