So now that the dust has settled

So now that the dust has settled

which one was your favorite and your least favorite campaign?

The flying campaign had me hard the whole time. Really made me wish the entire SP was about that. It was very dissapointing to carry on with the italian campaign, which was honestly shit.

Ps: are there some cool dogfighting games?

That fucking italian campaign was terrible

>i was the bestest special forces tesoro xD
>dont worry tesoro i had a fullsuit of bulletproof plate
>it even resisted bullets from a bomber plane, bullets that literally brought a moutain down xD

Best: Australian
I liked all the campaigns. Only levels I didn't like were the first Zara (get ledger on train) and the second Black Bess (go through the forest).

>Through Mud and Blodd
>get to cutscene in action
>this tank is failing on us all the time i was just a taxi driver man people are dying all around me war is terrible and nothing is going right
>get to the gameplay
>slaughter thousands of germans in a perfectly functioning tank that outguns most armor you see

WAR IS HELL

That fucking black bess level almost made me quit. Shit visibility, shit weapons and at the time shit directions.

Tbh it did failed them like 3 times.

Also I wanna know did Wilson survived? Hated how inconclusive these stories were. Didnt really liked how Blackburn's story could have been entirely fabricated.

Wow hold on. Does niggerfield 1 has several campaigns? No silly mary sue story about a guy who single handedly wins the war? I might consider it buying it then

It failed them 3 times when the player control was taken away. When the player was in control, the worst it ever got was that scripted sequence to teach you how to repair it. Other than that, you had the most powerful tank on the field at all times. If I remember, the last section of the game is you vs a dozen or more armored vehicles and coming out on top. There's a huge divide between what the story is trying to tell you and what's actually happening in the game.

No it's just multiple Mary/Gary Sues/Stus who single handedly win major battles.

I really liked the fact that the main character was black. I am black personally and it made me feel a connection with him.

Dont be so fucking autistic m8. Would you had been happier if you had only been given 20 shells? If after being struck by a single artillery round your guns stopped working while somebody shouted SORRY LADS BUT THE GUNNER JUST DIED.

Like holy shit man, calm down and stay with arma if you just want a game where everyone dies in 1 hit.

They're more like scenarios. Each one lasts 2 hours at most and theres 5. Not interconnected and the stories usully involve the MC shiftng the tide of the war by chance.

Are you one of the guys who wanted the game to be about sitting in a trench for hours with a bunch of 3 rounds bolt actiom rifles?

Didn't even play them.

>Each one lasts 2 hours
No, 45 min 1 hour max on hardest difficulty.
Oh you're playing with a controller?

High tier:
Prologue
Plane guy

Okay tier:
Arditi guy
Strong woman

Shit tier:
Strayan guy
Tonk guy

You do realize most of the story was made up to impress his daughter right? Kinda like g
How most vets over exaggerated what happened?

My favorite was the tank one. I felt it had the best overall impact. Also Mcmanus was cool.

I didn't play this game because giving EA money is asinine.

The sociopath American dog fighter?

That was the stupidest one but it's totally what an Americunt would do.

I say this as an Americunt.

>Also I wanna know did Wilson survived? Hated how inconclusive these stories were.
I think it's pretty ok since back in the day lack of information was common.