So today is/was my birthday and since I'm a shut-in with no friends...

So today is/was my birthday and since I'm a shut-in with no friends, I did absolutely nothing so I'm going to buy myself something on Steam.

What were some good grabs during the sale I can still get before it ends? Anything at a good price that'll provide a good amount of playtime and fun?

Open to almost any recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/thedeadspeaker/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying
just pirate isn't income limited for a NEET?

Mass Effect 3, Arma 3 with hella mods, Space Engineers to name a few

>Mass Effect 3

Mass Effect 3 and all Bioware games in general are based as fuck. Also No Mans Sky. But torrent that because its boring after a week

Is Deus Ex on sale? Buy that.

Play Witcher 3 and pretend Geralt's friends are your friends.

>Mass Effect 3 and all Bioware games in general are based as fuck
ME3 is boring dogshit and recent Bioware games have mostly been giant disappointments compared to their older titles.

Also you seem like you aren't from around here.

What's your steam id? I can buy you something under thrity bucks

Mate that is sad. I have a bunch of shit on Humble I will never redeem or already own. What sort of games do you like and I'll see what I can do to make your B-day a little brighter.

Happy birthday user.

I'd really appreciate any game really
just give me anything cheap that you'll never play
[email protected]
nah
not posting ids here

How old are you? Where do you live? Do you have a job?

Mate I have 7 pages of shit on here. At least give me a genre or something. Unless you want to end up with something like DNF.

You are correct. I usually stick to /k/ and Sup Forums but they are a bit slow sometimes so I come to Sup Forums

Civ 5 complete was only 11 instead of like 119 euros last I checked.

How is the Witcher trilogy? I was considering buying that since it's at a decent price and comes with three games.

steamcommunity.com/id/thedeadspeaker/

If you really want to, but don't spend much or I'll feel shitty.

I like anything, really. Haven't played much but the odd f2p game here and there. I enjoy RPGs, shooters, fightan games, anything competitive really.

Thanks man.

24, Vegas, kinda, I sell shit on ebay.

I have Civ 5 and all the content. I think I bought the same bundle when it was on sale last year.

action? whatever genre hotline miami was

do you have d dogma for trade? i'd buy you a game with similar worth

I envy you.
You're your own man.

>24, Vegas, kinda, I sell shit on ebay.
Get a real job and meet people, it's not too late for you to make the most of your 20s

Happy birthday, user.

Cheer up, okay?

If he wants Civ V I have that on my Humble. But I don't think it is a complete edition unfortunately.

Are you the same person? And if so, how about;

Nuclear Throne
Teleglitch: Die More Edition

Those sort of fit what you might be after.

There is also shit like Dawn of War 2 or Space Marine which I don't need.

Nope sorry. DD is on my list of things to get since I pirated ages ago and have been meaning to buy.

I'll be in Vegas next week. I'll buy you a beer if you show me where I can find a bar that isn't overpriced as fuck.

Happy Birthday

Yeah, nuclear throne would be great. Thanks user

I turn 21 in 2 weeks. I can't force myself to get a relationship even when great women are into me. Life man..

Happy Birthday user.

I hope you have a nice day.

happy bday unless you're a newshit redditor then i hope your birthday and all the rest are fucking awful.

>get a game for your birthday
>from STEAM
Sad

^ This is me, the OP.

^ These are some other dude.

Thanks

It'll get better for you, I hope. Maybe you're just like me and don't want to force a relationship until I get my mind right.

I don't own a console or else I'd consider something else.

What
this guy isn't me
I was the guy that posted the gmail address

yeah probably. Saw her with another dude because she was tired of waiting for me to act..

God eater 2 is 50% off and fun

I was considering that. It looks pretty interesting. It's like Monster Hunter, right?

Sent along with a little something extra.

Fucking Humble wouldn't just gen/send the link like usual so I sent it via my own email.

Enjoy.

user, can I please have Alien: Isolation Collection? It's just under $13. I'm in desperate need of a horror game and this one looks amazing

[email protected]

Wow thanks! Nuclear throne key was already used apparently but the humble bundle worked.
really appreciate it user

Fuck I might have sent to the wrong person then.

I'm adding you on Steam now.

Then again I sent shit the other guy wanted to whatever.

The guy you sent Nuclear Throne to wasn't OP, I am, but get got something he wanted so it's all good. I just got your invite.

this is me That guy is some other dude

No worries whichever user you are.

This shit keeps piling up and needs to go somewhere.

>some other dude

Bruh you hijacked MY thread, it's all good though.

I'm a poorfag so I unfortunately can't give you anything

Other than this frog.

Happy birthday, OP.

any chance you have another nuclear throne key? you already claimed the one sent to me apparently
still really grateful

All good man, I appreciate the sadhat pepe.

This is why people need to be faggots and use secure trips for this sort of thing. As long as everyone got something I guess it is all good.

And if you didn't there is still shit left.

>21

That's nothing. Just wait 5-6 years for your friends to stop coming around because they are finishing their education, finding a job, getting married and having kids.

They don't have time for a NEET who keeps dropping out of studies and can't hold a job.
Then you can talk about being a real loser. At least you guys aren't there yet.

I'm just waiting for the right time to die, really.

Whats your steam ID? We'll play together sometime

Nope. Sorry. All I can think is that maybe I claimed that one before but it didn't remove it from my Humble library.

I do have something else I can send you though if you want.

Well anything would work really, again send me anything you don't need
apparently the other thing you sent me is unavailable in my country and won't work either
No way to prove I'm OP though, sorry

Sent you something now mate.

Do you have any jrpgs or vns user?

Be careful what you wish for user.

Nope.

Thanks man. It reminds me of a browser game I used to play way back in middle school that I was ADDICTED to. Much appreciated.

I don't think you need to pretend to be OP anymore. I'm pretty sure he knows. We don't even type similar...

Fellow shut-in with no friends here. I don't really care about celebrating my birthday.

I recommend you trying out Mass Effect series, Bioshock series, Dragonage series, Shadow Warrior 2, etc.

Happy Birthday user.

fuck

I've played the ME and Bioshock games. ME was fun but wasn't a fan of the early Bioshock games. Something about being underwater fucks me.

From those recommendations it seems like we enjoy similar things. In that case, did you play/enjoy the Witcher series? The bundle seemed like a good deal but I've never played any of them.

Thanks dude

No worries mate. It is sort of a spiritual remake of Scorched Earth which had a million variations back in the day. But is still an absolute awesome game.

Sent something else as well since I have 3 for some reason.

My tip off was when he couldn't claim a Sega bundle in his country. But I hope he enjoys what I sent him now.

Gone Home

But yeah in future use a proper trip for this sort of thing.

>have facebook to keep some form of social contact with the world
>never post on my wall or comment anything, only use it for the chat function when I need to get in contact with someone
>your wall is just people you knew long ago saying happy birthday to you all the way 5 years back with nothing else

This is making me depressed.

>gone home
I really don't know what to say user
You're a really good guy for doing this but still this game blows
Thanks for the gift man

what
You even came in later than me

I am not a big fan of the old Witcher games but I absolutely loved Witcher 3. I have 400 hrs in it.

I really don't mind user, but it is poor form to hijack a thread like this. And if you are by chance OP, it is still a valuable life lesson.

happy birthday user!

Not like it matters but I am OP, I'm just in south korea right now which doesn't accept sega bundles for some reason

Happy Birthday, OP!

Mine was on the 28th and it was just the same as yours. I just turned twenty years old. Anyone have advice on not being in this same position five years from now? I don't want to ruin my life.

Maybe Valyria Chronicles was deemed too sexy by the SK Feminist overlords. Can't imagine them having issues with DoW2 of Shogun 2.

Glad we left there before NK got the bomb and the country became so sexually repressed.

I was too white to have been any good at SC anyway.

Wow, you're really committing to it, aren't you? I think we all know you're not OP.

I don't usually make threads like this but if I do in the future, I'm using a trip to avoid something like this.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. Honestly, just set goals for yourself. I was probably where you are four years ago (turned 24 today) and what helped me was making goals.

I'm really only broke because I just finished a CNA certification course at a community college while simultaneously finishing my economics degree.

I'm not full NEET, I just don't have any friends cause I don't generally mesh well with people my age.

But forreal, just setting even the smallest of goals for myself helped my lack of motivation and got me on the path I'm on today.

>too white
>who is guillaume patry

Calm down, think about what you genuinely want to do, then lay out a reasonable plan to achieve it. Accept that there will be roadblocks along the way, and don't let it break you.

I'm 32 now, between jobs, have next to nothing in the bank, can't stop shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and am too lazy to actually start getting my shit together to really look at programming.

You are fine user. No matter how bad it gets keep you chin up and try to keep moving forward.

Thanks for the advice man. I wish you well in your endeavors.

Hope your rest of the birthday goes well for you user. If you ever wanna play some games, just ask!

Thanks, likewise.

So all I have to do to get free shit is say its my birthday?

why dont you stop shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums right away if it's getting in your way?

Just in case you really are OP, I sent something else. An innocent man should not be subject to Gone Home.

Its just Magika 2 so nothing too special.

trust me its better that way. people are so fucking annoying and try to drag you out to gay ass places especially on your birthday. Just be happy you dont have to put up with every ones bullshit. The Witcher 3 is pretty good. I hate newer games lately but ive been having a good time with the witcher 3.

hi Pillz

i dont even know how i had that quoted

I have a little time before it becomes an actual issue. My sleep pattern is fucked at the moment which is what is really doing my head in. So I am working on that now.

Once that is sorted I can set a proper schedule or rhythm up.

Also with the election Sup Forums is just too tempting at the moment. And it is the only place really keeping me informed on what is happening with it.

Is the Witcher 3 hard to follow if you haven't played the first few?

happy birthday user

thanks user
again, no way to prove it but I really am OP
just know I love you

Not him but I hadn't really touched much of the first, and none of the second, but I am doing ok with following it so far.

No worries mate.

eh not really. I played the first two games but i totally forgot every thing about them. I wasn't really bothered. There might be a few little things you might not get but its pretty obvious what's going on in the story.

wow that is just shit
i have a college friend that travels 4 hours to spend the weekend with me on my bday

maybe you should make friends instead of fucking excuses. vidya is a huge thing, your bound to find someone else, unless its your fucking personality because i have a good amount of friends and im fucking autistic.

did op make any excuses?

did your boyfriend fuck you in the ass on your birthday?

I tend to self-sabotage my own friendships to it's either my personality or some mental retardation that I don't know exists.

I'm getting a little better though. Hopefully I'll have a friend like yours soon; just trying to stay positive in the meantime.

>mfw no friends but a loving family

Shame you didn't include your steam name in the post, I've got a Elder Scrolls Anthology code lying around with no use for it myself

Can any kind user please spare the Alien Isolation Collection? The sale is almost over and I would love to play a horror-themed game

Sent ;)

can I have it? worth a shot i guess.

It's here if you're up for parting with it.

Well, it's linked to this post. Sorry for the trouble!

I have a loving family, which hurts me more because I am a colossal fuck up and I feel like a burden to them.

>not being a normalfag