Toussaint

I get depressed knowing a place like Toussaint doesn't exist IRL, sometimes I ride around on Roach pretending I'm actually there. Please tell me I'm not the only faggot going through this!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Białowieża_Forest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alps
telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/italy/tuscany/articles/wine-holidays-in-tuscany-a-vintage-year-in-chianti/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's such a beautiful place

There is a place like it its called europe

No, Europe hasn't looked like that in a long time.

There are still old city centers with beautiful old buildings but once you leave them it's blocky apartment buildings, factories and office buildings like anywhere else.

The countryside is a bit better but instead of meadows it's all fields and instead of forests it's artificial monocultures.

What I'm saying is, modern architecture and modern agriculture were mistakes.

Just go in Bavaria or Norway. Northern Canada also is still pretty "wild"

I'd kill to live in the Witcher 3 world TBQH.

Wouldn't even mind being massacred by drowners.

I live in Bavaria. The flat part, sadly, it does get better once you get closer to the alps. And I'm sure countries like Norway or Canada that are pretty thinly popoulated have more untouched nature. I think my problem is more with how unappealing most modern architecure looks. I feel like most buildings are built for functionality alone withno regard for aesthetics.

Toussaint killed it for me a bit.
Hate how everything is so prosperous an mediteranean.
Forza Horizon 2 and Just Cause 3 were the same shit

I used to do the same thing with Besaid Island.

nigger, have you ever been to switzerland?

Also, sounds like you want people to live like armish

Hell yeah, even the peasant girls are all knockouts except for the odd fat faced one and even a lot of the old women are bredy gud. Sign me up.

I don't want people to live without modern conveniences, I'd just like these modern conveniences to be designed in a more visually pleasing way and with more consideration for how they impact the landscape around them. Sometimes that's not possible and that's fine but sometimes I'm sure it totally would be.

>110 hours on Witcher 3
>Completely burned out by the lack of interesting quests / locations / combat (Deathmarch)
>Download
>Load save
>Quit
>Uninstall
>Do the same thing next month
I can't bring myself to finish the Witcher 3. It's so fucking dull.

Well there is but you're just too poor to experience those places.

i prefer wild places with no human settlements

Just don't play for the gameplay then play it on a more normal difficulty and enjoy the story asshat.

Europe looks more like Ofir nowadays

You sure are from Switzerland, right?
Sorry to tell you that this isn't how switzerland looks like.

I've only just started Blood and Wine, but I think I would prefer to live in Northern Velen. East of Novigrad towards Brunwich.

Also Switzerland, Norway and yes parts of Canada look like that. I will never be able to move to Switzerland and Norway, but I do live in Canada and parts of Alberta look like that in the summer, namely Banff to Jasper.

It's overrated though, since it's pretty much a popular tourist destination and everything is overpriced and expensive.

Nice resolution. What's your graphics card and monitor?

>story
>games
I think that's why this game ended up being so shit. Gameplay is non-existant.

GTX 1080/I7 4790k and an Acer Predator X34@60hz.
In Toussaint i get around 50fps.

What is that disgusting color palette?

Yeah ok then go back playing Bloodborne, cuck.

Maybe once upon a time all of Europe use to look like this. Then WW2 happened, then the fucking Eastern Bloc happened, and what remains of the old beauty in the West is being tainted right fucking now by migrant hordes

you're dull faggot

play the DLC. Every ounce of it is insanely better than the main game.

It is real, you just have to go to Europe and stay away from the big cities. Out in the countryside in Switzerland, Italy, and France, and Germany you'll see most of the scenery that inspired it.

The key is to stay AWAY from big cities. It's funny how people think the whole world is a modern metropolis shit hole, when really it's just super-concentrated city centers surrounded by nature and farmland. Look at Japan, for example. Everyone thinks it's all bullet trains and skyscrapers, but 95% of the island is countryside and mountains.

Nice. I may upgrade one day.
I'm on GTX1070/i5 4670k and Acer B296CL.
While I get 60 fps everywhere, as evidenced by my grainy screenshots, your image quality is much better than mine (though it looks much better in motion).

Are you just using Steam to grab screenshots?

>instead of forests it's artificial monocultures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Białowieża_Forest

>I get depressed knowing a place like Toussaint doesn't exist IRL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alps

are you using a sharpening filter and/or high fxaa? because that looks ghastly

Would be nice if the game had VR support. If devs did it for GTA V, they shouldn't have a problem with games like this.

Italy still kind of looks like that.

you should get way better fps than that. I manage that with a 980ti at that resolution

feels bad that just because I felt the need to kill detlaff that Anna had to die too. Feels almost worse than the Baron/Children dilemma

Yeah but real Life Europe never had le flashy colors meme, what did CD Project think when they made this.

its supposed to be a fairy tale country so the colors are brighter and more vivid than the rest of the game

T2 has slightly more money and employees than cdpr.

they thought they were making a fairy tale which they fucking were

Not sure what those abbreviations mean.

isn't it literally just the south of France

>Anna Henrietta's thick swedish accent
>Her looks
>Her kind but dominant personality

Unff.

wew lad this haircuts make me wanna eat my face and puke it all out.
What are you a generic femanon?

yes it did, history being grey is a meme and you fell for it

remember to report&hide pepeposters

Take 2 and CD Projekt Red

Shaved sides ponytail + clean shaven face is the only way to go. The rest looks fucking awful on Geralt. Except in W1 and W2.

DESU I just missed my Witcher 2 Pony Tail. It was much better then the one in W3
also
>mfw people say that only combat is gameplay

> not liking the haircut that single handedly saved witcher 2
get out of here fuccboi

>implying Loosely gathered, tied behind the head+full beard isn't the objectively superior hairstyle+beard combo

but how can I be a grumpy old man if I look like a 26 year old faggot from Brooklyn

italy looks like that

Actually Italy is full of trash and looks generally shit.

>Toussaint Toussaint doesn't exist IRL

The name is a bit of a giveaway user, It's literally the South of France and French Riviera

you are not the only one getting depressed. when I played velen & skellige it was literally home to me (central russia and murmansk), but after getting into toussaint I felt like life really cheated on me.

One of the most beautiful areas in any game ever.

You mean if they removed the church we had that stood there for hundreds of year to build a mosque nearby it, sure.

toussaint is unironically perfect

If it were a standalone game B&W would be front runner for GOTY. I guarantee it.

Nice fucking filters you retard. You know that 99% of what you see is processed and touched up by an image program right? To such a degree you will think real life is washed out in comparison.

>implying Toussaint isn't literally modeled on the south of france, french riviera, and northern italy

You're a fucking idot that spergs out over colour filters

>Stating the obvious

you're a special type of spastic

I'll check in a sec.
It's odd because it doesn't look like that in the game. It's very crisp and not grainy at all.

I'm using Steam's screenshot function, but even the uncompressed version looks the same.

I may try using Ansel or whatever.

come to Nepal muh nigguh

>What I'm saying is, modern architecture and modern agriculture were mistakes.

Well then stop complaining, go to Sup Forums, gas the kikes, pull the trigger on niggers, and restore EVROPA to its true glory.

Because accepting those subhumans among our midst was the real mistake.

DEUS VULT.

its called the french countryside or most of italy. leave your basement once in a while you fucking neckbeard

>To such a degree you will think real life is washed out in comparison.

Actually, pictures will never, ever, do justice to reality. Pictures are touched up because otherwise they're washed out compared to reality.

And once you hear the sound of crashing waves, the echo of kids playing in the streets, the chatter coming from that balcony where people are having a drink in front of the sunset, feel the warmth of the sun on your face, the cold wind whistling around the church, smell the sea, the olive oil, the rosemary, the lavender, and the meat deliciously crackling over the burning coals, then yeah, you realize you were a faggot and that picture really was fucking garbage, because NO FILTER can replicate that feel.

weird

what's all this bullshit about switzerland and norway looking anything like toussaint? Neither of those countries have the same saturated look in summers are you kidding me? I live in Vossevangen nothing within 200 km looks anything like it in the game

and you dweebs do realize that toussaint was based on south italy right? they even have a video of devs visiting for resources

oh yeah, like for example the beautiful, post-renaissance city of Paris

It's based off fucking Tuscany you dolt.

Here, I found this fucking article. Go and have a wine vacation in Tuscany or something.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/italy/tuscany/articles/wine-holidays-in-tuscany-a-vintage-year-in-chianti/

>get Grandmaster Ursine set
>hair clips through it

just go outside

oh boy time for magical, wonderful adventure!

Not everyone lives in Poland.

ever been to tuscany man? its pretty close to toussaint. Magical place.

it's UK

Must be polish diaspora.

lol what an baka

Yes user meanwhile witcher 3 is 100% camera to video

>300 hours in Witcher 3
>completely burned out
>actually two more DLC packs left

He said Toussaint, not Zerrikania

damn that place

tfw still waiting for a good budget GPU to play this fucking game

Don't make me buy from AMD

English people didn't wait for poles to live like slavs, the mentality of the chav and the bydlo is exactly the same, they live the same, dress the same, drink the same and act the same.

What is the South of France?

delete this