>>359064398

>no overwatch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqsgB2TZ9Ks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is sonic unleashed in any way comfy?
comfy games need to have chill gameplay

e-celebs are covering it currently, so normies and underaged think it's amazing

>fps
>comfy

It has chill gameplay and hubs at night, extremely atmospheric and comfy little carved out areas with gorgeous scenery, lighting, and music

>sonic unleashed
what, do you mean the hub towns?
well, they are actually quite comfy I guess.

The first jak and daxter is p comfy

Overwatch isn't comfy m8. Playing online makes me want to rip my soul inside out.

Replace Unleashed with picross 3d
Galaxy is comfier then Sunshine

I'm finally getting around to playing Xenoblade Chronicles. Never been a fan of JRPGs but damn are these environments great.

Got to satorl marsh and thought it'd be my fave zone hands down, then frontier village, makna, entia capital and eryth sea happened.

>leaving out pikmin 2
really nigga? especially with the treasure haul and the god-tier piklopedia?

>fps
>comfy
somebody has never played unreal

How the fuck did you not get major comfy in one of the most aesthetically pleasing sonics since Secret Rings? The soundtrack and atmosphere of Unleashed is the best I've yet to see from a sonic game.

I actually havent

Never really been a big fps player

>Banjo-Tooie
>Comfy
The game opens up with Bottles dying of all things, and all of the dark humor doesn't do the game any favors towards making it easier on the player.

>Missing out the Omnipotent Series of Comfort

Whoops, wrong image

>not becoming one with isle of hags and knowing every nook and cranny
>not exploring witchyworld and playing carnival games
>not feeling high in the sky in cloud cuckland
>not helping dippy drink water or unfreezing sabretooth in hellfire peaks and basking in the snow
>not having a saturday morning feel when reconnecting with spiral mountain again

bruh

this. I love Banjo Tooie but it's a grim game. SMS is one of the comfiest games I've played though. It came out in the summer so I remember renting it at blockbuster during my summer vacation. good times.

My man! Though kid-me was distressed enough to write a letter when my favorite townsperson decided to move away and I barely have the patience to write "sry" to Mr. Resetti

because sonic unleashed's two halves consist of cocaine tier platforming and god of war clone

Why is D44M not on this list?

It's like going on vacation

comfiest sound coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=OqsgB2TZ9Ks

Frankly i think the only people doubting sonic unleashed haven't played it 2bh

If you have a 360 or ps3 go for it

*song kek

Sunshine is pretty comfy, I don't know about calling those the holy trinity of comf though. Here, have a chart.

Pretty solid list

I'd say most pokemon games are comfy too, diamond/pearl/platinum being the comfiest because of its music and style