Which would you buy?

Which would you buy?

The one not overrun by leddit tone fags

I own both and Titanfall is the more original experience. Both have good campaigns and solid MP of different flavors.

Do you like previous Battlefields? This is a good one.

Do you like late 2000s style FPS campaigns and mech combat? Titanfall 2 is underrated.

both are gonna be ded soon

BUT WHAT IS HE SAYING??!?!

I bought Titanfall 2 on PS4, 'cause my friends got it there.

that's fucking stupid

Titanfall 2.

Maps and new content will be released for free.

BF1 on the other hand, well we all know the story there.

I'll buy BF1 when it's like 10-20 bucks. Sadly by then the community will be split up because of new map packs.

Titanfall is more fun too, it's what the modern arena shooter should be but with titans. If they took those out I'd say it would be the prime game.

None, stop supporting this cancerous shit where additional content costs more than twice the standard price of the game.

but titanfall 2 doesn't have those things

the deluxe edition is literally just a skin and some animation bullshit

nothing retarded like bf1s

>touching niggafield 1

Titanfall 2 is better, but it's harder than a priest in a playground. I can play bf1 when I'm tired or drunk, but tf2 is too fast and skill based so I end up playing bf1 more. On those rare moments when I'm wide awake, sober and not working I love tf2 though.

I'd say that Titanfall 2 is the more fun game

>additional content

You mean original content. You can't say that DLC is "extra" if it's all planned before released. If that's the case, then they're simply releasing the game unfinished, and the "ultimate" edition is the real price.

That said BF1 is okay, but it feels a bit content lacking. There are, what, nine maps? Each one is fairly big but they could have done a bit better for a franchise that makes EA gorillions of dollars.

not even a question

NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Since the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, have numbers boosted a little on all platforms?

Hop in bitch we got some killing to do

Serious kebab removal

Bought both but have barely touched battlefield. Titanfall has a high skill ceiling and is fun as fuck, hope they add some form of ranked play soon though.

Tonefags unite

I get so hard listening to all these babies begging respawn for a nerf

I was memed into thinking tf2 was a bad game. Two words.

Grape
Hook

Jeus christo I have never had more fun in my entire life. Use grapple hook on enemy mech to steal it's power core. Attack on titanfall.

We salvocore now

Grapple hook is a crutch friendo, the sooner you give it up the sooner you'll git gud

What makes the tone op? I have been using weeb bot with extra boost and o literally blast any nigger in my way.

His kit is really versatile with no real weaknesses is most people's complaint.

Ronin is considered somewhat weak right now but you can still wreck with him in pubs so long as you know how to take advantage of his strengths.

This is what sheild/stim fags belive. I can't hear you over me swinging around corners like fuckING Tarzan.

Hes got the best gun, the best shield, and the best salvo core. In the hands of a competent player hes a nightmare and even shitter could be a pain in the ass

Titanfall 2 no question.

All I'm saying is it grapple fags use it as a crutch and don't learn how to bunny hop/air strafe

Copped BF1 for $30 last Friday
Ya snooze ya looze

He's got the only salvo core dude

is titanfall 2 online dead on ps4?

>$30
>not buying it for $1 from russians, playing 20 hours and abandon acccount

Titanfall is super fun if you like future shit. If you want BF get BF.

ive got both now
just started titanfall 2's campaign today and im pleasantly surprised. like its legit a scifi fps campaign and not just a generic cod with mechs/wall running

>community will be split up because of new map packs.

Why do they keep doing this?

jews. ubi redeemed themselves tho, they recently claimed that map packs are cancer and they will follow siege's dlc from now on everywhere.

Why not do both and go sanic speed?

Has any BF1 DLC been released that I should fork out $140 for the 'full game' or can I just get by on the basic game for now?

I bought Titanfall 2 and its pretty close to dead on pc. Only the most popular 3 playlists have anyone in them. The rest are actually completely dead.

It's nowhere close to dead, you're retarded

8v8 is dead
Mixtape is dead
Hardpoint is dead
Pilot vs Pilot is dead
Capture the flag is dead

I've seen 10 year old games with more active players then this

Do you live in fucking Zimbabwe

promo code TITAN20 still works

I hear tf2 is good but if I had to pick,I'd play bf1 just because I enjoy previous BF games and played a few hours of a BF1 demo/trial

its like that for all platforms

is the game dead because the thousands of players only play the best modes? ctf is janky with bhopping and the game isnt designed around 8vs8 or no titans.

thats like saying csgo is dead because hardly anyone plays gungame

Both on Negro Friday for 29.99 each.

Sorry you missed out, senpai.

Pc gamers didn't buy titanfall 2, and they'll eventually abandon battlefield 1.
I got them for ps4, cause walmart was selling them for $27-$28 each. Made the decision easier.

is the multiplayer dead?

God I wish you faggots who have no idea what you're talking about would shut the fuck up

The player counts on pc are pathetic on pc.The single player in Titanfall 2 is the only redeeming aspect. If you want Titanfall get it on consoles where they have roughly 5 times the number of players.

for PC, no. You can join Bounty Hunt and Attribution matches in seconds. the other modes, I haven't bothered playing.

The player base has been going up over the past few weeks. The population will be fine on PC just like tf1

Guess who's back

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

>EA
neiter

>Le skeleton justice warrior
back to stormfront

Are you retarded or just a shill?

>EPG
>shoot into a random window when passing by
>enemy steps right into it
The killcam must look like total bullshit for them.

EA is not the developer

So both?

They already have a majority of their purchases in and dlc will make them more money than keeping their community together. They don't care if it hastens the death of the game because they'll just be releasing the next Battlefield in a few years anyway

>I'm going to punish EA for killing some game devs
>By not buying a good game
hmm...

I ended up buying both, I generally prefer Titanfall, DESU.

>good game

Titanfall 2 has shit graphics so go with Battlefield 1.

;^)

Negrofield 1 is dogshit, Titanfun 2 is pretty good.

I was in the same dilemma I need up with titanfall 2 campaign is great and the multilayer is really enjoyable.

>PS4
>friends
no surprise here normalfaggot

Titanfall 2 is way too easy, Beat SP on master like it was nothing, and I find its MP to be way easier then any other multiplayer FPS iv played in a long time. Don't know if that's because the player base sucks.

I'm pretty upset there are no leaderboards or anything for Coliseum, I love that shit.

I also own an Xbone and play Halo 5 with my friends, too.

Yeah that's because the campaign was supposed to be a training ground for MP and to give a little flavor to factions I guess

You must be over 18 to post here, friend

This and Titanfall 2.

don't listen to the shills, the maps are fucking horrible

they build this great movement engine and then stick you in nothing but open fields where you get picked off by faggots with a 3 burst rifle that kills with one burst at all ranges unless you go into the cramped buildings for cover where it devolves into literally cod since you can't do anything but sprint when you're inside

you also can't even ghetto bhop properly because the open parts are filled with tiny pieces of nigger debris that cuck you more than the burst rifle when you try to go fast and make you lose any speed you managed muster

plus the spawns never switch unless you actually go into them so you can spawnrape noobs the whole match since the only path into the main map is a FLAT OPEN FIELD

FUCK THIS SHIT GAME

Titanfall 2 I've enjoyed it immensly but I'll give you some warning. It's pretty fucking different compared to the first game:

>Movement speed is lower (including wallrunning)
>Looking sideways while wallrunning now slows you down
>Kill times are extremely low
>Your ability dictates your pilots look
>New pilot models are shit
>Titan weaponry and power cannot be changed (you can still change perks like faster boost charge)
>Titans are slower
>Titans have no shields unless you or your teammate steals a battery from an enemy titan and puts it into your titan
>Titan's boost is slower, covers less distance and takes longer to recharge
>Maps are so bad

Probably something I missed but it's still better than BF1

gg

Redpill me on this. I've already got Titanfall 2, and have noticed an overlap of people also getting R6S despite it looking so slow. Can you play it without using a mic?

I can see that, weapons felt so much stronger in campaign, and I wasn't sure why. Realized while playing MP, that I can't think of fighting any pilots in campaign.

already got BF1, 90 hours in and loving it, not as much as BF4 though but better than any other frostbite Battlefield.
Titanfall games just simply don't have any longevity for me, i bought the first one on release and i didn't even put half of those 90 hours in fucking 2 years..
ill pick up TF2 next year when its dirt cheap, and if it wasn't completely dead by then.

I'll just play planetside2 pretty much the same shit just different publishers

I am, user.

>Can you play it without using a mic?
I would not recommend it, communication is essential

Already bought TF2, BF1 looks like a reskin of BF4 and I already got BF4 so I went for something diferent, and I can asure you it doesn't play like Battlefield, poeples saying the game is dead are fags, I find matches faster in TF2 than I do in Overwatch, the campaign is short but excelent, you wont be letdown for a second, be warned tho, there is a learning curve even aftyer beating the campaign on hard, you wont do well in MP without a little practice.

I was like you at first then I trryed phase shift and I haven't come back since

>EA
none obviously

Do I really need to install this Origin bullshit to play Titanfall? Jesus Christ.

Titanfall 2 > BF1 > new CoD

only correct answer

TF2, can't buy BF1 on principle because they shoved niggers into a WW1 game.

>black people historically fought in WW1
>literally only the short prologue mission do you play as the Harlem Hellfighters
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING SJW LIBKEKS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Only 8 hours left until the price goes back up and I'm still fighting over whether to buy the PC version

I rented the PS4 version but I don't know if I want to stick with it on console, but I don't want a dead game in a few months

>giving any money at all to EA, Ubisoft, or ActiBlizz
consider suicide

Shouldn't have put a nigger on the cover then. If a nigger wasn't on the cover of a WW1 game fought primarily by white Europeans I would have purchased the game.

I wouldn't buy a Dynasty Warriors game if a white guy was on the cover of the game either. Represent the game properly or it will cost you money.

I bought both because I'm an adult with a steady income.

You said it.

I fucking love when inbreds or retarded Eurofags or chinks know fucking /nothing/ about history and bitch about it because their world isn't as perfectly eurocentric as they thought.

Read a fuckin' book, damn it.

How does it feel to be part of a dying breed, and that racist degenerates like yourself will only grow more and more vilified as human history remembers you only as small-minded blights on the advancement of our species?

The computer and internet you are using to shitpost was invented by whites, and just about every modern comfort or luxury you enjoy was invented by whites. The modern society that protects weak people like you and allows you to thrive was built by whites.

Without whites this world would be shit. By the way America just elected Trump, whites will be fine.

I'm Puerto Rican by the way, so it's not like I'm biased. Anyone who isn't suffering from an inferiority complex can easily tell whites created just about everything worthwhile in this world.