You're buying my game right user-kun?

You're buying my game right user-kun?

No and I actually have a ps4

if she was playable and in the main party, yes.

Tabata can't into waifus.

I'll think about it.

FUCK OFF SLUT

No, but I can't wait for our first date when your model gets ported to XNA

if the story wasn't tabata retarded EVERYONE DIES LOL like type-0, you got some interesting party members, had some female party members, magitek combat wasn't cut, etc. I'd think about it.

Yeah but I'm stuck downloading it digitally for the next 14 hours because 2mgs and 52 fucking gigs of digital weight.

No, I watched a lot of it already due to the leaks and it looks honestly awful. Not even memeing, they really fucked it up. I can't believe it's turning out so bad.

I'm going from the series from the first game onwards.

Haven't gotten around to Final Fantasy 2 yet, but I'll play 15 eventually. FF1 was a bit rubbish but still endearing.

>GOD TIER
V
VI
VII

>GREAT TIER
IV
IX
X
XII

>GOOD TIER
I
III

>NOT THAT GOOD TIER
II

>SHIT TIER
VIII
XIII

Y'ALLL GUN B-B-B-BUY A HOW YOU SAY GAME I IS IN??????

>MEME OPINIONS Sup Forums MADE FOR ME TIER
(You)

So seriously though how much screentime does she get?

She's literally the only positive thing left in the game

My list is almost upside down of yours
VIII>XIII>X>IV>VI>VII>V>IX>XII>I>II

She's a Cid character so probably not much.

Right I might not agree with his list, but I really don't see enough redeeming points to XIII to agree with yours.

This game is going to be worse than KH3.

i dunno but the only thing impressed me about this game is her.....

the game is a boring sausage fest otherwise...
shame what they did to the series

I have a genuinely curious question.

Why the fuck did they design 3 party members that are all young guys who also look like they are in a boyband? None of the other FF games have done this right? There were always SOME girls, monsters, or older people right?

I'm sure it's probably alright at worst, but it just looks so fucking generic.

I would be infinitely more interested in the game if the party members had a girl (doesn't even have to be a romantic interest), an older sage type, or a monster humanoid type. Anything really.

No, I'm doing nofap so I'm trying not to think with my dick.

My list is completely identical. I've never understood the hate that 8 and 13 get around here.

I only buy games above 85 metacritic, sorry love

>mainstream game reviews are good when they feed into my biases

>IV - great
>VIII - shit
you're a mong.

Only when it comes to PC.

Might be a couple of years but eventually.

I already did, m'lady.

nope.
your best writers are brain dead.

Not him but I'm not willing to buy it on PS4 for Xbone even though I have them, it just doesnt seem worth it with the performance issues.

Move VII down to not that good and VIII up to great and it'd be more accurate to me.

>entire night of "Sup Forums was wroooong" because of a lackluster 86
>it drops
>"mainstream game reviews are good when they feed into my biases"

YOU'RE NOT TODD
ONLY BUY GAME FOR TODD
TODD IS MASTER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

any armpitfus in this one?

Action games aren't final fantasy no matter how many FF creatures you throw in, marketers you hire, or what damage control your bosses in your marketing agency write for you. Take your renamed spinoff game and leave.

Y'know I really would be more on-board if she were playable. At the very least she should travel with the team.

>Final Fantasy IX anywhere but blasphemy tier
Fuck You! A game that was supposed to revive the series ended up being a insult.

I like to think she specifically put on makeup and the sluttiest outfit she could find in the hopes one of the guys hits on her but what doesn't know is the guys are two busy dicking each other to notice her.

Graphical downgrade confirmed.

No I only have original ps4
I need a pro to enjoy it

Cindy is a side-character, she doesn't do anything beyond pimpin' the car and handling a side-quest.

It wouldn't be commendable to get the game just for that.

Papa will spank her if you don't buy her game.

Yes.
Hope you appear alot in the game.

Depends on how often you refill your car ;^)

maybe when its 10$ because noctis looks cool