What game makes me feel like at home, Sup Forums?

what game makes me feel like at home, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/axOn7/comment/616180576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was me this year but I'm 24

Catherine.
I've never felt like I was hanging out with friends and crashing in my neet-nest more than I did while playing this game.

>giving a fuck about birthdays past 18

have a drink with your family/mates and chill the fuck out, it only means you're one step closer to death

>drink with your family/mates
>family
>mates
>having either

>still living with your parents

>not being a comfy NEET

neet life is best life senpai

>falling for the jew meme where you move out at 18

>not living with your parents until 25 until you built up a considerable amount of wealth that makes living by yourself easier

Lol at your life

I remember seeing the image with the long hair guy turning I believe 20 or 21 when I was 18. I told myself if I ever got to that point I would kill myself yet here I am going to be 23 soon. I've tried the adult life. Got a job and moved in with room mates, but it was fucking lame anons. For 2 years I played the role, faking a happy smile and being social. Every day I clocked in I just wanted to die.

Finally said fuck it, walked off my job told my room mates fuck you i'm out and moved back in with my parents. NEET life is just to fucking good. Learn from my mistakes anons. Fight to the very end to be a neet.

What do you do when they die?

Not something I want to think about but I have 50k in credit cards. Go wild then end it?

That's the sad part about all these lol wagecuck jokes is that the punchline is a sad lonely guy shooting himself at 30 because he never grew up.

This instills a huge amount of sadness in me

>wanting to live past 30

What happens to neets past 30?

I really enjoy spending my birthdays alone with a nice hot cup of tea and some video games but these pictures still make me unbearably sad for some reason.

How do NEETs deal with knowing their friends and family think they're a worthless piece of shit? That was the one thing I could never deal with during my many years of NEETdom.

Because there's this collective meme of everyone having a big special birthday when everyone cares for you, but that pic there is the reality for most people.

Cake and candles; life goes on.

They become wizards

my friends probably forgot about me long time ago so who cares, my family is full of worthless pieces of shit so I'm kinda normal here

I think you should be more worried about where you want to take your life, people come and go.

>implying neets have friends

i should know

I don't really care if my friends or family think I'm a worthless piece of shit, I'm just more concerned with trying to earn my financial freedom via nigerian e-mail scams.

>tfw i never had a true friend in my life

I don't have friends, but I do have a family that cares very deeply about me and feeling like I was letting them down sucked all the fun out of NEET life.

Having a NEET house is pretty fun.
The collective autismbux of about 4 dudes lands you decent quality of life, plus friends. And as long as you're out of their house your parents have no way of knowing how much of a loser you are.

can confirm. Lived in a dole bludger house for many years, smoked a lot of weed, played lots of vidya.

>Cake and candles
I remember only having cake and candles twice in my life. One of them I was six, the other I was eight.

I started noticing something was off when I heard a crowd singing "happy birthday" for the first time, at the age of 10. It was the last time, btw.

We used to make birthday parties to a few of the girls in my middle school, but not for many other people.

I started lying about my age when I was sixteen, but I didn't think it was a big deal, nor did I know what it meant.

Since my 18th, I can count on my fingers (with lots of room for spare fingers) how many times anyone even acknowledged my birthdays. Except one person who always went out of his way to make sure the date wouldn't just pass by. It's been six years since we stopped talking, and I'm on my thirties now, but I stopped counting back when I was around 24. One year I missed my age entirely, and was living as if I was actually one year younger than I really am, completely unaware of what was going on because I couldn't pull myself to give any attention to it.

This year I remembered my birthday almost a week after it went by, but I still check my emails daily, even though the last message I received was almost eight years ago.

Still, I don't care as much as it seems, or at least I don't think about it very often. I try not to think about it.

To be honest at a certain point in your life you just stop giving a fuck about your birthday. I've been working at a place for about 10 years now and nobody there gives a fuck about anybodies birthday because in the end it doesn't matter at all. It doesn't get you a day off, and it only serves as a reminder that you're getting older.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I have fond memories of all my birthday parties, but in the end it's really just an excuse to give kids and spoiled rich teenagers a good time a couple times a year.

Jesus christ man

This thread is hitting too close to home guys
Please go back to talking about Trump and FFXV being the blunder of the millennium

Fuck you, we're going to discuss out crippling depression and you're going to fucking like it.

was waiting for someoen to post this. gets me every time

>tfw NEET of two years
>just went through a bunch of job rejection for months
>tfw about 10 close friends, 3 are like family that hit me up monthly or weekly

It's getting to me though. I haven't gone anywhere in life. I'm a college drop out with few skills and hanging out with them gets more and more depressing since we're at the age where people have set careers, gfs and soon-to-be wives and kids.

It went from "ha, user is just taking some time to recoup after getting laid off" to them slowly realizing something isn't right.

Thankfully I saved money while working. If things ever get too bad I'm going to go on a long road trip. I figure I'll find something out about myself while travelling or I can return and eat a bullet after seeing that this place isn't worth living in.

That's the spirit.

I remember this post.

Man I don't know how you guys do it. When my girlfriend went out of town last year I nearly went crazy stuck at home alone. I had to go find a hook up like 3 times just to make it through the week. how do you do it?

By not being needy and spoiled for attention.

What I want to know is how do you tolerate being so sex crazed

>tfw I'm driving my mom to hate me because I don't want to leave
>tfw I'm still paying her to live here, but she wants me to go out and live my life
>tfw I know that if I move out again I will be entirely alone like the last 2 times I moved out and will probably quit my job and become homeless

man I hate burdening her but I really don't want to leave her and my brother, they're the only people I care about. why did I have to be become a worthless freak?

thanks for reading my blog

My friends are also no-lifer NEETS

I dont want to move out because my mom would be alone then

Funny, I can't fucking wait to leave but I need to get myself some marketable skills first. This college bullshit isnt cutting it so I'm probably going to drop out very soon.

What's your major, senpai
Here it comes

Take online courses on how to not be a social retard, and learn how to use Excel.
You are now prepared for 90% of workplace jobs.

>"haha look at how he cuts the cake."

This hurts me

Marketing

The thing is I'm well aware that degress dont mean shit these days so I might as well wiggle into some cash however I can.

It's suffering. I'm not very attractive, and I can go years at a time without getting any. Finally figured out how to fake looking like I'm rich to get a gf out of my league and I string a few fatties along so I can get something reliable when I need side action. It's a lot more work than it's worth but honestly the world is a shitty place and there's nothing better to do. Video games died 10 years ago and have somehow managed to get even worse since then. Frankly I didn't expect to live past 30 but it's getting closer every day, and helium tanks are looking better and better

The beginning is almost unbearable, but since it's not a matter of choice, and regardless of your input the result insists on being always the same, you sort of has to learn and get used to it. You have to. It's not like you have another person to share what is going on, or to comfort you, so you just accept it and try not to be too miserable when it's possible.

I don't know about others though, this is how it goes for me.

>haven't celebrated my birthday, christmas or new years with anyone since i was 13

I always read about this on Sup Forums, but I wasn't expecting it to happen to me
>talking to cousin at family gathering
>"So what you been doing lately? Nothing, right?"
>obvious contempt in his voice and on his face

Normally I can brush that stuff off but we were really close friends for several years when we were both in elementary school. I knew we were drifting apart but that felt like the final nail in the coffin for us ever liking each other again.

You're close, senpai
Switch to accounting or finance if you're still in your junior year and join a club
You think college is a waste because you don't understand you're there to make connections

This is something you need to know in business

Don't be the guy in the OP pic. Smile for your mother.

what does neet stand for

Realistically what would you find out on the road trip?

Me too. Even in elementary school I would just go home and be by myself with no one ever calling or wanting to hang out.

Video games didn't get too much worse, you just started to grow out of 'em.

I also contemplated killing myself before the age of 30, but just two days ago my almost 15 year old dog died and after experiencing the sadness of losing something dear to you and how the rest of my family was crying, I cannot even imagine how cruel and selfish it would be if I just took the easy way out like that and I probably won't now.

? seriously?

Anyway, I will bite.

NEET stands for Not (in) Employment Education (or) Training.

please tell me someone has pictures like this and what OP posted.

there was a thread a few days ago with them but forgot to save some of them. i want a folder filled with photos of depressing looking kinds celebrating their 20 something birthday

Connections for what? Every single person in the classes I have are on the same level, a bunch of 20-somethings trying to make it. The professors are very helpful but I can't expect them to carry me anywhere. This is a community college.

Also I'm shit at math and, I chose Marketing for a reason.

I do have a buddy that's willing to see me around the copywriting business and I'm following up on that. There's lots of materials to get through but it's pretty much what I'm looking for in terms of getting paid to write.

a black person to rob me and kill me

what a weird fetish

Same. I always hear that suicide rates increase when a family member dies, but it was the opposite for me. It destroyed my mom when my aunt died so I could never put her through that again.

>Realize its been 6 years since I graduated highscool
>Nothing has changed

tell that to my mom, faggot.

>Tfw was 24 year old neet living at home because dad leaving mom fucked over everyone lives
>Got tired losing track of the days. Got tired of the depression and that pressure on my chest every time I went to bed and woke up
>Shipping out to the Navy at the start of next year so I can finally do something with my life

You can make it user

>NEET for a year
>Worked my ass off for 10 years, missed family trips, weddings, funerals
>When my granddad died I swore I'd never fucking waste life working hard for someone who doesnt give a fuck again
>Punch my boss in the dick and never go back to work
>26 years old with no friends
>8 years without a GF
>Family barely even knows me because of how much I'd bury myself in work
>Own a house, truck, 27k in the bank
>20-30k a year from stocks bought while working
>Dont even know where to begin because I'm stuck at the social age of 16 at 26
>Neither good looking nor in good health because lol what the fuck is "not working"

Fuck. It gets better man. You got us, right?

I probably would've joined the Navy or CoastGuard but I realized I dont like getting told what to do and prefer autonomy.

Props to people who can stomach it though, I do appreciate how its a good track into learning useful skills if you pick the right section.

Sup Forums is being raided by /r9k/

Maybe interesting people or places that might spark new interests. I like hearing peoples stories and wanted to travel and write a bunch down. I haven't traveled much and always enjoyed it the few times it happened and seemed to make fast travel friends or chatted people up easily.

I guess it's more of a "if I'm gonna off myself might as well go have fun first" kinda thing. Maybe a mental reset.

>parents sold their house to live in small cottage
There's no place for me to go back to if I fall back to neethood. I live very anxious if I can't make the working life.

how do i get a long term job? i´ve been doing couple day gigs for multiple companies in past few months but it´s random and i cant see myself doing that for another half years so gimme tips

is that jimmi simpson

as long as we're posting shit like this

imgur.com/gallery/axOn7/comment/616180576

Getting over my severe social anxiety while in boot is going to be difficult but I quickly realized that going the military route would be the best.

It basically guarantees you a job for however long you want to stay in. The pay and benefits is really good.

And having something like "6 years Navy Computer Security" on your resume if you return to the civilian world probably looks really good.

shit, didn't mean to link to the comment

whatever

>the subway dinner
>that 20 pretzel

this is fucking gold

i was a neet for 4 months, literally the most depressing moment in my life

and those 4 months was just my university summer break

>university summer break

Then you weren't a NEET you idiot.

I hate and yet love these threads at the same time.

My mom has breast cancer and doesn't want to undergo chemo. My father married a money-sucking leech and is already getting fucked economically by his 8 year-old daughter. My ex-GF left for an amazing college opportunity and I couldn't pursue something similar.

My sisters aren't probably going to do very well.
There's little hope that I will.
I wish everything played out as perfect as it is in our heads.

Stay strong, my fellow anons. Life may be shit but at least we all have each other in misery.

Well, at least now you've got it together before 30. Girls come and go, maybe play some online games, make some online friends for the time being?

not sure if it's even a birthday but it's my all time favorite when it comes to this sort of thing

Y'know, I've been seeing this picture for nearly eight years now and I never once noticed all of the canned food and the cramped living space.

Depressing.

>I had to go find a hook up like 3 times just to make it through the week
we aren't drug addicts

Some of these are just normal. Like just a guy smiling with his cake.

I'm always surprised that these people are normal looking and not some maximum weirdos. Well maybe except Birthday boy but yeah...

Yeah this, just because you're having a quiet party with your family doesn't make it depressing. The ones where they clearly don't want to be there are the depressing ones.

Is it bad that I actually enjoy being a NEET?
Then again I'm a grill

Tits.

We don't even know who is at the party. It's just a solo picture. Could be a good number of friends and relatives there having a good time and someone says, "Hey, can I get a pic of you with the cake?"

I miss it too, to be honest.

MELBOURNE

There is literally 0 social stigma about women living at home with no job. Historically you would just live with your family until some guy decided to bone you and take care of you until he died. Like a turtle but more expensive and cheats on him

You asked for it.

banti

The colors for this game are so warm and the game play is so simple. I loved this game, going to play it after i finish this semester of college.
Me and my friends actually got to host weekly events with the devs on ps3 when it first came out. We were all in the 8th grade lol

>Like a turtle but more expensive and cheats on him
Fucking kek

I felt