Is there even a human being out there that wants an update? does it fix anything? is it even fixable?

is there even a human being out there that wants an update? does it fix anything? is it even fixable?

Nothing to fix game is already perfect

>user sees announcement of patch with link included.
>does not click the link, immediately goes to Sup Forums to ask people what the patch fixes
You can't make this kind of stupidity up. Read the fucking patch notes if you're so curious and then come back and make a thread once you're informed, until then, sage and fuck off.

like most people here I talk about games I have never played. why would I read the patch notes?

Why is this guy so fucking dramatic

>is it even fixable?
Only once they do everything they said was going to be part of the game through the years of hyping it. By then no one will care.

Not him, but I watched the train wreck from the outside. You could give me the patch notes and I'd still not understand if the issues the game suffered, outside of lies, were fixed.

Sean.... We have to talk

To be fair they placed themselves at the center of the biggest shitstorm over a single game of recent times. Must be a weird experience for guys who's only other game is Joe Danger.

It isn't hard to make an informed opinion about something, the way you people encourage and idolize ignorance is disgusting.

>idolize ignorance
The only ignorance here is you, implying everyone played the game and would care to know what are in the patch notes.

Also, how DARE anyone here discuss video games with others! In your own words, fuck off.

The election

No, the argument made is fairly reasonable.

Reading a list of patch notes will let you know what was changed, but it won't let you know what WASN'T fixed, or how well those changes were implemented, or how relevant they are to the problems the game is facing.

I feel kinda bad tbhonest.

>Space exploration game
>Adds growing crops

Who fucking cares

Patch in multiplayer and space battles and I'll buy it

But it's already multiplayer, I play with my friends all the time
We still have to meet though xD

I haven't played the game either you moron, I'm just capable of reading a fucking article or two.

Why am I even responding, you're far too stupid to even understand what my point is.

>you're far too stupid to even understand what my point is

Right back at you.

>You'll have no idea how hard it is for us since we lied about a dozen features, fucked up the PC port, and released a buggy bland game after a huge campaign of misleading advertising

This faggot had a blowout with the community so I have to listen people drone on about it longer. Goddammit

>"what does this patch do?"
>"read the patch notes"
>"lol why would I be interested in that"

Are you okay?

>read the patch notes
>doesn't know how it impacts the game because we only know the patchnotes and nothing more than a few gameplay videos and reviews

That's why.