Hey there guys totally not todd howard here...

Hey there guys totally not todd howard here. I was just wondering if you guys bought your copy of fallout 4 with season pass yet.

Hey Mr Howard even with the steam sales going on I still think fallout 4 is a bit overpriced, I mean isnt it just a worse version of fallout 3 with less choices? how about if we own fallout 3 we get it and the season pass free

Oh hello there rod have you tried Skyrim:SE yet. It's such a masterpiece don't you think. I mean who needs mods anyways

What are they going to call the edition with all the dlc included?
It didn't win any goty awards

Well sir I'm only Mr. Broward and I don't make the prices but I do know it is more thn worth its price. In fact you should buy at least copies just to be sure.

Well friend its GOTY in my book so they can call it whatever they like.

Of course you don't need mods! Not with the unlimited hours of gameplay!

Why thank you user you really know your stuff. You should buy a few copies of Fallout 4 to support your local bethesda dev.

Ye unlimited...

Yeah man, totally didn't pirate it because you people make shitty rpgs that ain't worth muh money.

I've been borrowing the game from one of my friends

Why are you thanking me? You weren't involved in making it, were you? I thought you were just an average gamer like myself.

Ay yo dawg you should totally buy it my guy. Deadass great game b. wurth all duh ca$h

uuuhhh I was just thanking you for the reassurance of my opinion user o-of c-curse I/m just like you.

>Remasters the game but chooses not to fix the infinite number of bugs and glitches plaguing the game.. no thanks

you should definitely purchase a few copies there friend

I just can not get enough of the unlimted fallout 4 ™ And of course Skyrim Special edition ™

This Todd Guy is a genius.

Hey wait a second.

Why does that mustache look so shiny? And why are your eyebrows so thick? And your nose so bulbous?

I smell...plastic?

Stop poking around and buy Skyrim Special Edition ™

WE TRUSTED YOU

What seems to be the problem here folks

Skyrim is one of the best rpgs in the history of gaming its just that Sup Forums is full of autistic trolls who have a collective hivemind mentality towards video games
>gorgeous open world almost every location is explorable
>In depth lore
>The biggest modding community for any game
>You can rest easy at night because tod will continue to deliver good games as long as you pay him

But I'm poor, I have to share the copy I borrow with my 7 siblings. I also like to share it with my other friends. What's the point in everyone buying a copy if the game only has 20 hours of gameplay?

Oh officer this guy is super suspicious!

I feel like he wants to sell me something, he said something about seasoning my ass? Help!

Got suckered into buying fallout 4... Then when the season pass was gonna bump in price I bought it... Still haven't played it... Never buying a Bethesda game on release again. I don't know why I thought it would have been better than New Vegas

Thank you officer, it must be a crime not to enjoy the new Skyrim Special Edition ™.

But my PC is too weak and old

Shouldn't I just play new vegas or pirate 4 to have a good time?

Todd, what Fallout 4 mods do you recommend? I want to change things up in my next run.

Um sir is what this man says true? Are you really not enoying your copy of Skyrim :SE? Here why don't I take you down to buy a few more copies of it

well i think the season pass mod is a great one. perhaps you should buy several

Fallout 4 ™ Season Pass ™ Contains all the endless hours of content you will need.

Can we get Skyrim on gog?

Come now user I'm sure you don't mean that. Is there any way I can convince you? ;)

Complete edition?
Definitive edition?
Those 2 come to mind.

Hopefully there won't be any of this shit

Y'know, since Todd Howard isn't here, I can tell you guys that I actually thought Skyrim was total horseshit.

I hated it so much I didn't even buy Fallout 4 or the Fallout 4 season pass.

Stay Tuned kids! On the next episode of adventures of Todd howard we downgrade the graphics of skyrim and charge another full 60 dollars to play it on the Nintendo switch! Lets see how many dumbfucks will actually buy it! Oh well more $$ to feed my lies!

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!

Bethesda games are shit!
SHIT!!!

At a young age I was the top in my chess club I had a 5.0 gpa all throughout highschool and college my whole life ive strive to try my best and hardest as my pappi had always taught me and when you insult the games I broke my back and spend countless hours up and night with little to no sleep it hurts me in the worst of places. I am a generous man and my only goal is to please the consumers of my games, and well as contunie to produce the same.. I I mean new games