So Sup Forums, is pic related actually as good as the reviews say...

So Sup Forums, is pic related actually as good as the reviews say? I loved Titanfall 1 but every gameplay clip I've seen just looks like CoD with robots instead of the intricate and maneuverable gameplay of the first one.

Bought it yesterday. The gameplay is absolutely great and the movement is fluid, natural and intuitive. Campaign is great so far.

Hop on the train, man. Valid discount code: TITAN20

Fuck no. It's just COD. But so was the first one so I don't know what the fuck you're on about. At any rate, it's deservedly dead anyway.

Found the bitter poorfag

Lol it's 30 bucks on origin just buy it if you liked titanfall 1. I never even played that game or cared about it but this game is fun.

could you viral marketers samefag any harder?

Origin can go fuck itself.

I'm not touching a single game on that piece of shit. EA can go fuck themselves too.

It's fun

Fuck yeah it just keeps getting more fun as I get better.

If you like fast paced fps games with an emphasis on freedom of movement then yah I would recommend it. Theres slidehopping and parkouring that help make the game a lot faster.

Not marketing anything, you imbecile. I just wish more people would play Titanfall 2 so that the population in MP gets higher. It is a great game actually, go die 10 000 times in your broken Crap Souls if you can't handle someone liking something you don't.

>I loved Titanfall 1 but every gameplay clip I've seen just looks like CoD with robots instead of the intricate and maneuverable gameplay of the first one.
I never tried the first one, but some of the most fun I've had this year has been wallriding at lightning speed with stim launching EPG rockets like a madman. You're definitely rewarded for being active and aggressive. It's sad that every match there's some guy camped in his corner eyes glued to his sights, but if he doesn't want to have fun you can't make him.

I am not good at FPS games and I routinely hit first place because this game isn't a standard FPS. Hell I rarely go in my Titans because those things are death traps. Thats my biggest beef with this game the titans are like made of glass they don't make you feel strong. I usually call mine during the epilogue.

the campaign was great
first shooter campaign that I've finished since CoD WaW, honest to god enjoyable to play, and it felt really rewarding playing it on the hardest difficulty, except for the bullshit titan push at the wall, you are forced to take it slow and let the AI handle a lot of that shit because you can't really do 1v6 vs a bunch of titans that well but other than that it was great with a bunch of memorable moments
mfw I get the smart pistol
multiplayer is shit until they nerf tone because there is literally no reason to use any other titan
tone literally oneshots every pilot and is point and click piss easy to use, whereas every other titan has some degree of complexity to it to justify it's power. Tone is objectively the best anti-pilot titan, and easily top 3 in terms of anti-titan potential.
pilot vs pilot gameplay is pretty fun, but there are a few clearly superior choices in terms of loadout that trump other options.
also matchmaking seems like there is few players, but that might just be because I play at like 3AM because I get home late, and I haven't played it enough to get past some "noob queue" or something, but I've played like 30 games. Probably just not a lot of people playing it because they went full retard and released a shooter that competes with BF1 with less advertising right around the same time, instead of waiting a few weeks for BF1 hype to die off

>Sniping pilots with ion's q

I can think of no other feeling as great as this

First AAA shooter I mean* I finished stalker and almost finished metro but the game ate my save file

Choose your titanfu.

>mfw I get the smart pistol
>mfw that whole sequence

>~800 hours in TFC Sniper
>1,763 hours in TF2 Sniper
>335 hours in Widowmaker
>friend bought me Titanfall 2 recently
Fuck. I want to go fast, but I don't want to let my sniping skill rot away. Only being able to play one FPS at a time is suffering.

Pic not related.

I went in expecting CoD with sliding.

I came out with a robot for a best friend and having traversed both a gargatuan factory that produces entire towns on an assembly line, and being fastball special'd onto a flying fortress. Most fun I've had in a game in a while.

You can do both in Titanfall 2. I've played like 60 hours with mostly SMGs and some shotguns, but I've been trying some snipers lately, mainly the Double Take, and it's so fucking fun. Equip Hover and you can do some sick shit with it while still going fast.

>Tfw got rekt in a match by a guy sniping while moving at incredible hihg speed
I had to call it a night, I got styled on too hard

I tried it yesterday.
While the campaign isn't as great as people say, it's the closes thing I've got to Shogo.
I absolutely suck on multiplayer though but it's fast and very fun.

the smart pistol, factory rush, and time travel segments of the game were all fucking fantastic

Tone is the only answer

Get the EPG and stim, enjoy sniping at hip fire.