Noctis or Nyx

Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU
beam.pro/moshini
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nyx. Actual trained soldier, Noctis is literally babby without his bromance bodyguards.

no one because everybody dies

nyxnyxnyxnyx

Both dead

Versus XIII Noctis would kick both of their asses at the same time

Maybe noct from versus 13 seeing as how he didn't look like a baby back bitch.

the arcana is the mea-

>implying people here have played it

this

youtube.com/watch?v=b6At_bb1PNU

testing my new capture card lol

beam.pro/moshini

looks good

Technically Ardyn

It doesn't even matter. Everyone dies in the end. The whole planet. The movie and game made completely pointless.

Noctis is the most powerful character in the series, both in gameplay and canon.

Literally only Noctis and Luna die, villains aside. Even Cid's still alive 10 years later.

>most powerful character in the series

you got a source on this

ahem

Play the game and watch the ending? Noctis sacrifices himself to banish the darkness, and the world goes back to its previous state. He's reuinited with Luna in the afterlife, and the physical world goes on.

I smell headcannon.

i know i have seen the ending but what is this 10 years later shit

You clearly haven't played the game. There isn't a second time jump, but you're under the impression that everyone in the world has died. They're just holed up in city safesones, and various NPCs tell you that literally the entire cast of named characters are still alive, doing their thing.

Noctis dies in the ending, no one else. The whole point of his sacrifice is to save the world.

>woman
I dont think you're able to read user

They're just holed up in city safesones, and various NPCs tell you that literally the entire cast of named characters are still alive, doing their thing

im just trying to get conformation on this because i here a lot of shit on Sup Forums

Well, the misinformation posted all over the place was just falseflagging and shitposting.

yea im just going to need to get the game for myself