Is there any reason at all why every gun in the game had to be left-handed?

Is there any reason at all why every gun in the game had to be left-handed?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ySiO1mx-7M
youtube.com/watch?v=NPo_9y3n93k

isnt that right handed?

no

who cares?

I cares

It looks cooler to retards to watch casings eject into their face. It was a big meme brought on by Counter Strike being made by a lefty and using a righty's firearm as a modelng/animating base.

no

YES

makes sense now doesn't it

>Is there any reason at all why every gun in the game had to be left-handed?

Aesthetics. Putting the bolt and ejection port in the players view makes the gun feel more 'animated'. The player sees more during the reloading animation and it can sometimes be a visual cue.

Off the top of my head STALKER and BLACK also made this decision. It's stupid, but inconsequential and hopefully modded out in the near future.

i mean it's okay for shorter guns like revolvers and some submachine guns but for long rifles it just looks unnatural to keep a gun upright with just the trigger grip. they make shoulder stocks for a reason you know.

Bethesda wanted to show off the gun animations as much as possible. Ironically, all the guns operate unrealistically, so all they did was show off how noguns they were.

Aren't ejected casings hot?

>left handed revolver

His beard moustache protects his lips from being burnt.

Yes?

PPSh one heck of a shotgun!

This was meant to portray that right or left handed revolvers would open on a certain side, not that this is a left handed revolver.

>viral weaponry instead of blue plasma

Fugg

it's actually correct in the game. plus there are revolvers out there with cylinders that swing both sides.

Wouldn't a left handed revolver be the opposite of that

thats a right handed revolver

Yeah, but they're hitting his face pretty quick. Even without the beard he probably wouldn't get burned. If a casing gets caught in your collar or goes down your shirt, it'll burn the shit out of you, though.

as a lefty who goes hunting i feel this mans pain. i cant count the times ejected casing lands in the crack of my elbow and burn the shit out of me

>So she ended up being able to walk
>also made her white
Guess her being black was also "distracting".

They thought it was rayciss to have a big black voodoo mama

They really wanted to show off how shitty their animators are.