TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

beam.pro/moshini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

why does Sup Forums want games to fail so bad

>yet another japanese game delivers a 100% empty open world

Newfriends want a new Tortanic. Don't know why really, guess they want to fit in or maybe dont enjoy vidya anymore.

Only way to fix it is to stop bumping shitty threads. Saged ofc.

>gamecentral's 60/100 review dropped the total score by 2 points.
>gave WoFF a 70/100

Looks like FFXVI will be a sequel to WoFF.

Have a counterbump :)

It's gone on long enough

>new vegas got the same score
i sense a pattern here...

The best part about that shit score is that it's padded by a fuckton of literally who sites. Metacritic needs a "top critics" button like RT to filter out all the scam sites.

>i've been here since 2010, i'm such an oldfag

Sup Forums has always derived pleasure from seeing games they hate fail ever since twilight princess (8.8) and lair

>>opencritic.com

>Sup Forums cheering yet another game's poor reception because the skin color of the protagonist wasn't white aka wasn't right.

never change Sup Forums

please remain being the ultimate example of bigoted gamers so we can all point at you and say "This is what's wrong with gaming"

No, you faggots are just struggling to force a new meme after tortanic.

Are you dumb? Cause that's not even close to the reason why it's getting poor reception

I meant racist Sup Forums was cheering because the game with a black character in it was doing poorly
not that the game was bad because there was a black character in it
no way that's fucking stupid and not the reason the game is getting less that amazing reviews

Because there's a 1% chance if it fails SE will go back to making traditional FF games, with ATB combat and a good story- written and directed by people that are clinically sane.
As long as that 1% chance exists I want this game to die, die, die, die, die, a million times over, die.

TOR has an 85 on Metacritic and has made a lot of money so I really don't get this "TORtanic" meme

>1987
>game developers going bankrupt
>they prepare to craft their final game
>pour all their heart and soul into this final project
>Final Fantasy
>it's so amazing and loved that it becomes solidified as one of the most ground-breaking well-loved games of a generation
>years later
>the franchise has lost its vision and charm that made it popular
>pisses off userbase for questionable choices
And now we have 2016

it had an abysmal launch but climbed its way to mediocrity on the star wars name alone. now nobody talks about it and we just pretend its still a failure.

It was a MMO doomed to fail. Sup Forums memed about it from beginning to end.

The problem is that they've been trying to recapture that with every other release and it's repetitive af

Drama

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

an 84 isnt really "tumbling down" territory OP

>mfw its going to be the lowest rated mainline FF game in metacritic

>Undertale got a 92

I expect it to go to around 60, only paid reviewers would give it more than 70 points

Yeah it's "letting me down" territory.

>Metro GameCentral

hahaahhahahaa, okay then

come back to the village pls

Does the game even have 60 fps mode? From what I've seen the Pro can pull of a stable 30 fps ONLY in the lite mode.

Because I am a fan of Final Fantasy and I want this abomination and it's shitty combat to fuck off.

DELET THIS

They can't even get paid review, it's wonderful

>10 years in the making
>cool concept destroyed for some westfag shilling
It deserves to die.

>84 is bad

Christ what happened to ratings for people to think that? Is under 90 fucking unplayable for you or something?

>keep screaming how Sup Forums got BTFO with 86
>score drops within a day
>people laugh
>84 IS GOOD

FFXIII is at 83

I will laugh if this goes lower

>84
That's not a bad score.

Nigga I don't even have a PS4 or give a shit about the game, seems like you're bitching about fucking nothing. Maybe if it was 60 or less that'd be bad, but above that? C'mon son.

>Delayed the game two months so they didn't have to compete with the real JRPG of the year

I'm excited for Nier Automata too

tfw an talk show host who admits he doesn't play video games was right. This gen really will be shit won't it?

>Nier Automata
>JRPG

Nigger what

because bad games failing is good for the industry

Oh boy, here comes the fags that think if it isn't turnbased it isn't a jrpg.

literally kill yourself new cancer

ff1 sucks dick you retrohipster

I mostly agree with you but let's be real, unless the game was absolute undeniable dogshit there's no way it'd get a score of 60 or below just by virtue of it being a new mainline FF game.

anti-weeb newfriends who insists on making a website that was created to discuss weeb shit in the first place to conform to their own taste.

testing my capture card,

beam.pro/moshini

This
A man can only dream ;_;

Pretty much this. White trash have invaded this place.

You dummies realize this game is a result of all the overblown bitching and moaning the XIII series got, right?

You faggots caused this.

Yeah, the real disappointment.

thats not going to happen go look at pics of the ff15 dev team. they are all dem Hillary cucks.

They're Japanese you inbred retard.

hopefully square enix dies now from low sale numbers kingdom hearts 3 get canned. then ww3.

>XIII
>Traditional FF game

I HATE VIDEWO GAMES

>game that Sup Forums in general is actually looking forward to
>it gets a shitty average score on metacritic
>people say how shitty metacritic is and that nobody should even bother to go there.

>game comes out that Sup Forums in general hates
>game gets a bad score
>people praise the fuck out of metacritic and actually take the website seriously

i dont even care about FFXV because i dont play JRPGs but Sup Forums is fucking shit because of this.

Threads like this is gonna make me realize how much I will not miss this place when Hiroshima shuts this shit down.

>b-buh you people not liking game made game bad
nah
Final Fantasy just isn't a good RPG series anymore
deal with it

What is 14

What the fuck are you talking about!?

god i hope this game fails so they can finally return to what their good at. high fantasy medieval shit much like 6 or 9 with good story and interesting combat

No, the nonstop whining, particularly about linearity, which was changed in the sequels but people still wouldn't shut up and now they felt they had to made a gigantic open world meme.

And then everyone turned on open world months before this came out. Can't win.

did someone say open world?

I still don't get how "professional critics" work

A full priced game like Bioshock infinity with 9 hours long barebones fps gameplay and absolutely no replay value gets 10/10 ratings everywhere. I highly doubt that FF15 has less value than that.

That's really just complete bullshit.

t. someone who has been here since 2006.

oh yeah because FFIX sold really well huh.

theres a reason why nobody really talks about that game and why people, even normies only like FF7. they prefer that type of "fantasy" setting.

Daily reminder if you believe turn based is better you're a nostalgia fag

the AAA industry needs to die. they keep on shoveling out shit like this and getting away with it.
I say no more.

plus they've dragged FF's legacy through the mud long enough. it's time for it to finally end

Linear game design is fine.
A game map that is literally a hallway with enemies scattered around is not.

It's not my fault SE is retarded.

Whats with misusing 'weeb' anyway? Does it mean anything with animu artstyle now?

I feel Sup Forums especially this year has a lot of newfriend kids.

He's probably talking about Mafia 3.

>6 and 9
>interesting combat

I hope you're joking

Reviewers are more impressed with spectacle than they are with substance. All the moreso if it's frontloaded, since they only tend to play games for 2 or 3 hours before writing their reviews. For all its NUMEROUS faults, FF15 generally delivers on spectacle.

>Final Fantasy cucks

>which was changed in the sequels but people still wouldn't shut up

"Sorry linear games, I was wrong about you"

cause mosr current games dont deserve to be a hit when they are overmarketed shit with bullshots catering to a brand NAME

A gigantic empty sandbox that wastes shitloads of developer time to create isn't a sane response to criticisms over hyperlinearity.
Again, not my fault SE is retarded.

>hey we made one shitty game
>let's make two more even shittier games!
genius

>Saw the game back in 2006
>Expecting a jrpg set in Neo-Tokyo atmosphere
>Instead we get a fuckboy simulator with bland desert/forest and venice

The last game I played was GTAV I don't know why I expected this game would be good, I started to go to bookstore and gym 3 years ago cause how shitty the gaming scene is

I have a question because /vg/ is full of mobile players who don't play other games apparently

Is there more to the map than just what you can see from the beginning of the game? Because I imagine like a good 10% of the land area is invisible walled off and that just doesn't seem like a reasonable map size for something in development for so long

Game has actually only been in development for like two years, they scrapped everything in 2014.

Apparently the mobile game is surprisingly isn't shit

You lot are becoming caricatures of yourselves.

And I fucking knew it. I haven't even kept up with this game.

This game was made based off communities like Sup Forums's bitching.

I'm not be surprise if it goes down to 80. There was only 27 reviews out when it was at 86 not all the reviews have come out.

The people have spoken.

I appreciate the information but that does not leave me with an answer aside from "probably no the map is tiny eat shit"

It wouldn't be as bad as dragon's dogma but it would still be pretty bad

Can't argue with that.

Give it a week and I'll be even lower.

tortanic is fun
admittedly I only did it with No Mans Sky tho, I kinda wanted this game to be good cos of how promising the original trailer with the leviathan looked.

>User reviews coming in
>All that jumping up and down in the 70s/80s
So it begins. Maximum kek.

Except for the VR faggot that looks pretty cozy

>user score at 8
here we go