It's getting 4/5 and 9/10 everywhere. I thought it was gonna flop Sup Forums. How about you apologize NOW

It's getting 4/5 and 9/10 everywhere. I thought it was gonna flop Sup Forums. How about you apologize NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

beam.pro/moshini
metro.co.uk/2016/11/29/final-fantasy-xv-review-the-good-the-bad-and-the-beautiful-6288894/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still not buying it

Whoops, 84, I spoke too soon. The SE curse strikes again

To be honest by modern FF standards this is pretty good, especially after Lightning Return's 66

It literally just dropped 2 points. Give it a day or two and it will be below 80.

nah. looks like crap. same thing as mgs:v.

they spent way too much time building this shit open world concept and skimped on the story and character development.

it's 84 now

SE fucked up.

They did this with DE and Dishonored as well. They give the "good boy" reviewers review copies and then a day or two later it drops 3 points.

>8's and 9's across the board
>One 6 from a clickbait journalist drops it down two points

Metacritic is a flawed concept.

It deserves a 6 though and more accurate reviews are coming.

What does VF mean?

And "purity of animations" sounds conflicting with technical concerns ..

It's a translation of some frog review conanboys are waving around because it's only review that barely makes FFXV a flop even if it's from some french nobodies.

just wait for people to actually finish it, shouldn't take long from what i've heard

>what is review bombing?

>It's getting 4/5 and 9/10 everywhere
Critical acclaim and commercial success are not the same thing.

Some shitty bloggers opinions aren't going to suddenly return on a constant 10 year investment.

Bingo.

Name a single JRPG that's had a 90/100 or above metacritic score released in the last 6 years.

Bloodborne

A really poor excuse.

Persona 4 Golden.

>they spent way too much time building this shit open world concept and skimped on the story and character development.
this

Xenoblade for Wii? 92 iirc

testing my capture card

beam.pro/moshini

Xenoblade Chronicles

Never forget No Man's Sky

>It's getting 4/5 and 9/10 everywhere.
that's exactly why it's gonna flop.

Literally every game gets 4/5 and 9/10 everywhere these days.

Is it Gamekult ? They have always been edgy kids wirh crazy notation system.

Tell me why it's getting good reviews. I played the demos and the combat is boring as fuck, every review says the story is a mess, so what is it getting good scores for?

Dont know goy, maybe we just ignore paid reviews

Score and success are not necessarily connected.

Good games flop all the time, and bad games get goty.

It can still flop hard, gloat again in 1 month, if it sells well.

Sup Forums tried to meme this game into being like NMS
kek

...not responsible for every bad metascore.

MGSV was at least fun to play.

>Sup Forums wants game to fail
>turns out its pretty good

you fags are ALWAYS WRONG.

MGSV is still good and so is FFXV and if you seriously can't see why perhaps its you who needs to leave.

>Bioshock Infinite got perfect scores from some reviewers and 9/10s
>Gone Home, Witcher 3, Inside, Last of Us, Call of Duty, Flower, other meme games get great scores

WOW I NOW SEE THE LIGHT, OP

Why form my own opinion when I can have game """"""reviewers""""""" tell me what's good or bad instead?

Famitsu gave FFXIII a great score that must mean it's amazing! God Hand got a 3 so it's bad!

I've hated this game for ever and some fucking review scores aren't going to change that. You think I want to hate the newest FF game? I series I literally grew up with? No, it feels fucking awful and there's so sign of it changing.

The game looks fucking bland and the characters and world even more so.

MGSV is good, FFXV is not.

This. I gotta remind myself of this as I often feel disheartened about some games I'm looking forward to thanks to Sup Forums. Most of my all-time fav vidya is not well-received like AAA bullshit always is.

No one was saying the game isn't gonna sell. However selling and being great are 2 different things. Angry Birds was popular as fuck but that doesn't make it one of the best games ever.

People are making fun of the gay cliche characters, the QTEs, the game's length, stuff that was in the trailers but not in the game, how lame the cutscenes are, how disappointing every aspect of it is, not that a Final Fantasy won't sell.

YOU are always wrong. Deal with it.

Give it a week, people will br like
>oh this game is actually pretty good
>good thing when i post I'm anonymous
>mfw last week i was shitting on the game because it was new, just like i do with every other game

>go to bed yesterday with a highly respectable 86
>it's under 85 now; literal garbage

How the fuck am i supposed to shitpost about Sup Forums being wrong now

>Actual User Reviews
>After ten years in the making
Stopped reading there.

If anything I'm assuming that's adding more positive scores than negative scores.

maybe these nu/v/ tortanic meme forcers will fuck off now

Who still honestly cares about REVIEWS even after we are all WELL AWARE people are getting paid to do them. Why do they even matter to you idiots?
There are good games that get shit scores and there are shit games that get good scores.

How many threads are we going to see of this by the people who aren't even going to play the game?

What is wrong with you people?

Flies are attracted to shit, it's not surprising the scores aren't half bad. Doesn't change the fact that the game sucks.

yeah, that's what happened to XIII.

All this game is doing is making me cry because I'll never have true friends

fpbp

Everything I've heard thus far has been really bad. Then I saw this and laughed my ass off.

>ask for some paw
nice

>The second part of the game, a descent into hell
>totally inconsistent script
>An open world empty of substance
>Filling FedEx quests
>While the game is short
>The magic is underemployed

All 100% true.

this is true though

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I just like the aesthetic of Dark Souls types of games. Feminine dudes with long hair and no armour jumping around and skewering stuff with swords twice their height just doesn't appeal to me.

>You're a mutt

FFXV will be the worst game in the history of Final Fantasy and a wake up call for Square Enix.

After that piece of exorbital shit, they should publically apologize with deep bows, ask both JRPG and mainline Final Fantasy fans for forgiveness, promise to never ever chase after western gaming trends as well as abandon their turn-based-battle-system - which is one of the fundamental traits of any JRPG, let alone a mainline Final Fantasy game -, and most importantly, never let Nomura direct a mainline FF title ever again after the've send him to a mental hospital to cure his unhealthy obsession with leather fashion.

After that, the whole team needs to perform a ritual purification act, like a ritual washing, and take a long break.

Only then they might have a chance to start all over and save Square Enix.

Otherwise it's „Game Over“ and Final Fantasy XV will indeed be the "Final" one in the series.

Final Fantasy XV will sell less than 2 million copies. It will be a huge disaster. Square Enix fucked up big time by chasing after western gaming industry trends.

They are done! XIII was bad, XIV was ass and XV will be the nail in the coffin for the Final Fantasy Franchise.

All they had to do is go back to what they did with Final Fantasy pre 10. But no! They had to let Nomura run free with his obsession for black leather fashion.

Final Fantasy is dead!

PASTA! GET YOUR PASTA!

>ask for paw symulator

*stairs straight into your eyes*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?

Pretty damn good review right there. Really speaks to the shortcomings. Link below:

metro.co.uk/2016/11/29/final-fantasy-xv-review-the-good-the-bad-and-the-beautiful-6288894/

So is this dog how they avoid a point of no return because hes a pretty cool dog.

I like both, though. I don't think you speak for a lot of people, more so just one type of person.

This

That's actually the only review that doesnt seem to be stuck in a weird starstruck phase with the game. It's seeing it for what it is, not what the fanboys and marketing want you to think it is.

Oh well John Gamespot rushed the first 20 hours of the game on easy without encountering game-breaking bugs and gave it a 9, pack it up boys we goin home.

>anyone that agrees with me is intellectual sound, and everyone else is just falling for the con

You should feel ashamed.

>Anyone that gives muh hyped AAA trash less than 9/10 is trolling
Kill self

VF is French dub and localization

Gamefaqs seems like a nice place.

>And "purity of animations" sounds conflicting with technical concerns
The characters move well but the camera is bad, there's a lot of bugs, aiming in combat is problematic...

Yeah they on 1-9 scale instead of 6-9, how crazy of them!
6 means it's above average but still not good.

Oh shit! I'm sorry.

Gamekult's reviews are closer to the above graph and people call them haters and hippsters...