What kind of video games do you think aliens play?

what kind of video games do you think aliens play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQQjjSB7vVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Us. The universe is one big video game bro.

ayy

Perfect Dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQQjjSB7vVo

this

ayy simulator

matrix-style games that are indistinguishable from real life. They can create their own realities and live in them indefinitely

Like there's any question.

ayy

Ayys don't exist. Math says that there should be hundreds of aliens all around us, even with low ball estimates, but we have never seen evidence of a single one. They either don't exist or something is wiping them out.

Aliens are drug addicts?

Why would you insert yourself in an imaginary sensory euphoria? Unless you're a dope fiend, I can't see why you would willingly buy into fantasy when you could be solving galactic religious crises.

fuck off nasa

How's the PS4 version holding up?

youre retarded

no idea, I don't own a ps4.

What the fuck did I just read

anal probe simulator 2016

Well, the current observable universe extends 46.5 billion light years. To put that in perspective, realize that satellite orbit from earth is only 36000 km. Now realize that 1km = 9.46x10^12 light years, meaning that a satellite orbits at 3.8x10^-9 light years from earth.

Think about how much you can see of Earth from a satellite. Now think about how many times farther the rest of the observable universe is from us, there's no way we could detect details of life from even a tiny fraction of that range.

Aliens could easily exist, but the universe is so vast that even in thousands of years random chance would not cause us to cross paths. It's like if you're playing No Man's Sky, except it's actually over a billion times larger, and nobody seems to be able to easily jump from planet to planet (mostly because physics simply doesn't allow it).

>Math says
Didn't talk to math in a while. How's math doing?

halo

ayyyyyy lmao
AYYYYYYYY LMAO
Mitch caught a body 'bout a week ago, week ago
Fuck with us and then we tweaking, ho
Run up on that nigga, get to squeezing, ho
Everybody catching bullet holes
Niggas got me on my bully, yo
I'm a run up, put that gun on 'em
I'm a run up, go dumb on 'em
Niggas got me on that young shit
Got me on that go dumb shit

wtf i hate math now

Maybe you should fucking realise that math says there should be at least 6 intelligent races within 100 light years of earth. Stick that up your ass and smoke it.

Hoes, I got hella hoes
I got hoes, I got hella hoes
I got hoes, and I'm selling dope
And I just bought that chopper and that pistol with the scope

I got a start in these streets, extra hard for these hoes
We move hard in these streets, young God, X'in them O's
I'm like God in these streets, got a tech in my coat
I go hard in these streets, Johnny Depp with the blow
I flip nickels and O's, I flip powder in bass
I done shoveled the snow, I done showered the state
See them flowers gone grow and the power gon raise
And we came through the door, here we got us a race

I remember reading the story of an abductee who described a pair of greys playing some kind of ping pong game with balls of fire, using their minds to throw the ball at each other, the loser bursted into flames.

Hardcore, git gud or die trying