So, which element is the best in any vidya?

So, which element is the best in any vidya?

Earth is bro-tier.

Fire is for attack
Earth is for defense
Water is for healing
Air is for support

>muh generic roles nah

>Earth is just defense
>when a high speed rock to the head will BTFO anything that breathes

Name 3 video games with elements which have roles different than this

So what nigger?

The one with lightning

>when a high speed rock to the head will BTFO anything that breathes
>anything that breathes

So you just proved that air is the best. By controlling air, you control the ability to breathe.

Can't throw fire if there's no air and you can't use water or earth if you can't breathe.

Friendship

What's the more powerful force?

Friendship or cock?

What if we are in space where there's no air
Checkmate athiests

I could've said "anything that pumps blood" and you'd have found a bullshit way to say Water is the best.

But with Earth's strength boosts I'm sure I can just hold my breath.

Not if I suck all of the air out of you.

you can suck on my high speed boulder lol, guided by your own vaccum

Mastery of air also means I can blow your boulder right back to you, user.

But who has mastery of earth? Thanks for the gift

Most games do, that's why its generic Dave

So its stupid. Water can drown and crush people and fire can keep you warm

>Fire
Always OP damage spells, hyper aggressive character gets them which just encourages 12-year-olds that it's okay to be this obnoxious because it's strong in the game.

>Water
Faggy pretentious 'enlightened' characters always use this. OP healing to full for 4 MP, status recovery, maybe some debuffs, even damage spells, does too much at once.

>Earth
Really cool ideas but always UP in practice. Defense buffs but the damage formula is always fucked up so instead of taking 100 damage per hit you now take 70 with your 3-turn earth shield up that cost way too much MP to cast. Offensive spells are always really strong but have 15% accuracy rate. Characters that use this are usually pretty chill and bro tier.

>Air
Always UP without question. All of the buffs that aren't attack or ddfense. Lots of movement and speed-related things so you can do no damage REALLY fast and dodge 0.4% more attacks but if one hits you are 1HKOed. Occasionally some weak-ass offensive spells with low damage and accuracy. Characters that use this are either hippie-nature faggots or chill dudes.

If I'm denying you breaths, you won't be able to move out of the way of the boulder I'm throwing back at you.

If you're talking about the absolute mastery of an element, a master of fire could remotely boil your brain in less than one second and a master of earth could remove all the iron of your blood by poking holes into all of your veins.

Air is almost always useless unless the speed stat is broken in the game

Earth is generally useless because it trends toward defense and 'winning is better than not losing' is a thing. Slightly better if a sort of life element is attached to it for the healing aspect.

Fire, as ""edgy"" as it is, is often a top tier choice in games that have it. Usually functions as either damage, removal/destruction, speed, boost, whatever.

Water is a close second in that its the control, healing, and utility element most of the time. This gives it a ton of flexibility in what water or ice can represent.

If you're sending that boulder back you're no longer using the vaccum, which was my strategy

Should you apply such a cute thing again, you'll simply have a throat full of sharp pebbles that'll put you in the ER

good game, airhead

If you have absolute mastery over fire, couldn't you just make all heat leave an area and reduce the temperature to near absolute zero?

>Game has four classical alchemical elements
>Fire, Earth and Air are treated well
>Devs get lazy with Water and say "Well... let's fill in the gap with Ice."

>GOD OF THE SEA is second most powerful Water summon
>First most powerful is a giant Mr. Frosty machine.

Ask Sup Forums, I've been mad at this for years and will never stop being mad.

>God tier
Dimensional stuff (time, space, gravity, etc)
Poison/toxic

>High tier
Ice/cold
Psionics/mystisicsm
Lightining/electricity
Metal/machinery
Darkness (actual shadow/undead stuff

>Good tier
Air
Water
Light (actual light/solar stuff)

>Low tier
Fire
Earth

>Shit tier
Light (angelic/purity stuff)
Darkness ("evil" the element)

Yeah, hence this whole thread is bullshit.

Hey faggots, just hopping in to let you know that I exist.

Yeah well mastery of water can remove all of the water from your body, cut through a boulder with a highly pressurized water cutter, and douse your flame

Checkmate atheists

>Master over Earth
>a little wiggle on the fault line and all your water comes crashing back towards you

Earth

You need earth to have the other 3

Earth is defense with capability to fuck you up any class

Fire is the high dps tank that can be 1 shotted

Air gotta go fast

Water is the heal slut

>no lightning

Dumb raiden poster

Lightning comes under fire just like ice comes under water and metal under earth

Then water beats because you can still control ice at absolute zero

Checkmate atheists

But fire can heat the whole world to absolute maximum heat point. All matter loses cohesion and everybody dies.

PvP: Air because you can just take the air out of people's lungs immediately and its everywhere and isn't limited like Fire/Water is However against actual beasties, air probably won't do much against beasties with unnatural organ systems or esoteric enemies like undead/slimes.

PvE: Earth because there's not alot of monsters who can take two slabs of earth slamming into them from both sides. Even the biggest monsters should be wary of boulders aimed at the head or the ground giving way under them for huge crowds.

Fire and Water are for edgelords and sluts.

Because fire =/= heat

poison ice and then gravity in that order

Dividing power over these "elements" is inherently retarded.
What the fuck is fire? What of water, does it only work on pure water? Or just water molecules?
Do stones count as "earth"? Plants?