WHAT DO I SEE?

ROBOTS GOING CRAZY ACROSS THE GALAXY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy12UveK6oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CAN'T STAND ORGANICS

THEY'RE SOFT AND SQUISHY

This is my fetish

I think you'll find me quite hard and firm, bby.

i remember the story of up your arsenal completely absorbing me, ng+++++ had everything, got all the bolts, visited the insomniac museum, it was fantastic, literally the only game ive even come close to 100 percenting. WILL i enjoy it if i try it again, and SHOULD i try the other games in the series?

Ratchet 1 (the PS2 version) can be fun but clunky due to it being the first

Ratchet 2 is fun and you should try it

Later ones are okay only play them if you liked 1 and 2

All 4 PS2 games are top tier to me.

1st is a bit weaker due to being the first but it has some great moments and is still really solid.

Dreadlocked is good but it's a different kind of game, still worth playing especially if you have a friend.

I just recently played the PS4 Reboot and had a pretty good time. Last one I played before that was Deadlocked. How are the PS3 games, worth borrowing my friends PS3 for?

Not played anything past the PS2 games but would like to know too, getting a PS3 for myself come xmas and need to know at what point the series goes downhill.

remember there is no ghost in the shell nothing is off limits

you might like Destroy All Humans 2 in that case

I got off to the music video several times as a teenager.
Good times.

>Developer commentary dubs the music video over with the original take from some of the other devs

The Future trilogy is really good, don't let the memers tell you otherwise.

Just don't bother with anything after that.

THE TIME IS NOW
WE ROBOTS MUST BE FREEEEE

>he hasn't played lego star wars 2 for ps2 and saved his game on a red memory card
its okay, I played it on xbox too

ratchet a cute

>getting a PS3 for myself come xmas and need to know at what point the series goes downhill.
right from the start.
They retcon the entire PS2 trilogy out of existence, and literally rehash the whole thing. Then they do it again on PS4.

Tools is shit, Crack is elder got tier, ignore everything else.

There you go, problem solved.

>Tools is shit
Uh no.

>implying i havent
its another great game though too. spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom is another great game like ratchet and clank

Fine, extremely mediocre but serviceable as a game, better?

I don't get why people shit on it so much. I'd say it's actually really good, just not quite as stellar as 2 or 3.

thank you, i have to try these games now, i have just downloaded going commando. i will stick with what is familiar for now, i believe i have tried destroy all humans but didn't latch onto it. will definitely give it another fair shot though

Everything it does, Crack does better, lightning claws sucked, so did everything with motion controls, max armor looked bad, tachyon was a shit villain, and no guns felt satisfying, alongside me just not liking how it all looks and plays, it feels like a half done beta game, the feeling never leaves, it just yells concept beta at me.

Just to name a few.

I wouldn't say Tools is shit but it sure as hell doesn't stand up to the PS2 games, unlike Crack in Time which is great. I haven't played any of the R&C games since except for a little bit of the remake which I only thought was just ok.

Of the games I've played it would go:

>Top Tier
Up your Arsenal, Going Commando, Crack in Time
>Second Tier
R&C1, Deadlocked
>Third Tier
Tools of Destruction, R&C1 Remake
>Bottom Tier
Quest for Booty, Size Matters

Well a lot of those are kinda subjective.

Also the claws are godtier if you get gud with them.
You can turn off the motion controls
Max armor looked bad in pretty much all the other games too
Tachyon was a pretty bad villain yeah.

I just think that telling someone to "Never play it because it's shit" is a bit hyperbole.

I got ng+ with em, I loved them, they just did shit damage and endanger you for no good reason mate, that's a no go. They have my style points guaranteed, but damage wise, they needed to be more in my opinion. Moveset was fine though.

Wait what, you can? Shit, apologies then.

Absolutely not, Infernox never looked bad, and Tools is worse than 2s first titanium one.

Glad we agree.

Well, fine enough, I'll just call it mediocre in comparison to everyone else then.

Ignore this autismo
there's no retconning at all
nobody plays ratchet for the lore anyway

all 4 one is fun if you have friends

>there's no retconning at all
What is Angela? She is retconned in some way with the whole "Ratchet is the last of his kind" thing they push starting with the PS3. Either she's retconned out of existing or she's retconned out of being a lombax.

Did you just drop the series after TOD?
In CIT they explain she's a lombax and she jumped dimensions with apogee to escape tachyon. No retcons.

Seeing this character again was a weird nostalgic experience.
No one ever seems to mention her, so it took me a good 5 seconds to realise where she's from.
But the moment it twigged in my head just a tidal wave of memories came flooding back in.

She is a lombax actually, always has been, crack in time even mentions her on a radio station, as she dedicates a song to you, wherever you are, wishing you good luck.

She was always another lombax, probly the only other one that didn't go into the dimensionator, not accounting for azimuth. I honestly wish she would be brought back with a slight redesign, a duo of lombaxes going around in the galaxy screwing some galatxtic menace sounds like a good basis for a game.

I dropped it after Crack in Time, so I've play it, but I don't remember that plot point and I feel like I'd remember if it was actually in it. You sure it wasn't one of the other games that came after?

I want to fist that android girl

Second user that replied, the mentioning was indeed in crack in time, no doubt about it at all.

It's a radio news broadcast
they even make fun of people who sperg over whether angela's a lombax
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy12UveK6oc

courtney gears gave me my robot fetish

>Remember those fucking Yetis while trying to mine in that snow level in Locked and Loaded
>Find out years later than Insomniac made an internal award after them given out to whoever made the shittiest thing that year
Seems about right.

>sunset overdrive: glider c[hallenge?]
nice to see they still use it

Meteor
Gun

Why did you plebs not rocketboot away or use the best DPS gun in the game, yetis are and always were a joke.