He's Fast

He's Fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr3Haoi3YaQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKr616BOslU
youtube.com/watch?v=-TXvurHlV7M
youtube.com/watch?v=Xkr40w4TfZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think games that put afterimages on normal walking around are overkill.

He's also nihilistic. His humor is pretty wicked too.

And if he shots ya, it's gonna hurt.

N-NANI !? THIS- THIS SPEED!

H-HAYAI!

Not as fast as the fastest guy in the univerrse

*teleports behind you*

youtube.com/watch?v=yr3Haoi3YaQ

A more fitting theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKr616BOslU

Will Zelda ever be able to top the sheer "what the fuck is this shit?" feeling of this boss fight?

>

>[chicken noises taunting in the distance]

Unless some new devs come along, probably not
Same goes for Majoras mask in general

God I wish this boss were longer and more difficult.

I wish any zelda boss were like this. I have to actually restrict myself by doing stuff like 3 heart runs to make it interesting.

>more difficult
>you can kill it easier than gohma with the fierce deity mask
MMfags are delusional

It's mostly a japanese thing.

who the fuck was muhjora

What was his fucking problem?

What are you even talking about? He said he wants the boss to be harder.

what the fuck was that

literally pokemon death grips

how was the n64 able to pull this off?

Not unless they come up with a non-Ganon Zedlda that isn't chibi/toon shit (Malladus was gay)

So never.

The expansion pak

HE

there is no way modern nintendo can pull that off.

muh dick

oh look the shitposter can't read. how unexpected.

an extra 4MB of RAM can do wonders.

Zant was pretty fucking retarded

But not in a surreal way.

Just in a looney toons way.

It kinda ruined the image you had created of him. In the end he was just a crazy pissed off clown. Interesting bossfight but again, insultingly easy. Even with a 3 heart run.

>He

is majoras mask literally me?!??!

Don't skip out on school bud

D...did... you just assume their gender? Holy shit, what is wrong with you.

HAS

He goes down way too fast and most of the time he doesn't even attack. His last form should really be a lot tougher and intense since he's decently pissed off.

NO

MILKSHAKES

I wish Nintendo could make a good Zelda final boss fight that isn't easy as all fuck. The end of Ocarina was okay as a kid. TP's 4ish final boss phases was fucking awesome but still easy. Skyward Sword had potential if they had given Demise an extra phase and taken out the lightning shit. Would've been cool if having Fierce Deity on made Majora hyper aggressive or something.

NIGGERS

It's hard to make something spooky if you have to keep replaying it to beat it.

I do admit, the Zelda series needs to get harder. Like Souls level hard.

FRIENDS

Why doesn't nintendo just bring back their shitty "nintendo hard" artificial difficulty to just shut people like you up?

I agree. I miss the Contra series as well.

>you will never get a satisfying experience from nintendo ever again
>all their main IP's will forever have the "We should think of the people who have never played a video game before"-focus

FUCKKK

I dont want artificial difficulty. I just want to not be treated like a kid with a boss intentionally sitting there so I can hit his obvious weak spot.

You want to know what the most disappointing boss I've ever fought?

>lake hylia temple
>get to boss room
>go down into a dark abyss. pretty much deep sea tier horror. Shit's about to go down
>this shit appears
>fight isn't even challenging
>it finally leaves out of the ground and reveals its true body
>oh shit, we're about to fight for real now!
>still the easiest fucking fight ever

he is the first member of the skull kid crew

i dont even think this boss can attack or hurt you.

it can swallow you if you get anywhere in front of it

which is incredibly easy to avoid since it's slow as fuck and you're going to be above it trying to grab its eye anyways

All five of Majora's Mask's major boss fights were the best bosses in the entire history of the Zelda franchise. Randomized patterns. No weakpoints. Just you and the boss in a fight to the death.

So naturally the 3DS version went ahead and turned them all into standard Zelda bosses. Gave them preset patterns with big windows to hit them with [insert weakness] and expose their big giant glowing weakpoints. The second half of the Twinmold fight was turned into a fucking QTE. I've never seen a remake fuck up a game this badly before.

Didn't Goht have a big weakpoint when knocking it over?

It's been a long time since I played it.
It was my favorite boss

>he thinks this is fast

in the original you can hit him anywhere when he goes down, in the 3D version a large target appears on his back that you have to hit with arrows to do damage.

>He's Fast.
>Not "H-HE'S FAST!"

That just sounds lame.
I guess it's more involving but I always felt ramming into it was enough to be the weak point as is.

My guess is in MM3DS you have to hit the weak point with the arrow three times

You had to chase him down and ram him until he collapsed, which left you free to hit him until he got back up. But no matter what state he was in, you could freely damage him.
The 3DS version added a big stupid eye to him that you had to hit after knocking him down, in order to damage him.

That's what was really unique about Majora's Mask (the original N64 version). The bosses didn't have weak points. You could stagger them, but all that did was make them stop moving. You didn't need to stagger them to damage them. They were permanently open to damage, no matter what state they were in. You didn't need to expose their weak point, you just had to hit them. Each one was just a straight up damage race to the death.

And then the 3DS version just straight up fucked that all right up.

Why does he wear the mask?

You defeated in him in the original by knocking him down three times as well

It was all part of his master plan

Not true, you can kill him in two or one loop depending on how many times you hit him or how hard you do when it's down(Gilded sword or Fierce Diety for example)

You can even kill it without knocking it down provided you aren't good at ramming it consistently.

Majora is my waifu

>you can do it faster if you use these weapons you can only get after you've already killed it at least once!
really nigga

I don't remember if you can damage it with fire arrows when it's just running around in 3D though

Razor sword can do it in less loops than with the default sword, same if you just did jump slashes as Kid Link
My point is more that it's not a consistent 3 knockdowns, you can make it take longer or shorter depending on how you handle it

both of you are wrong, Goht in the original forces you into 3 cycles because he immediately stands back up if you do 1/3 of his health in a single knockdown no matter what the method is

Goht is probably my favorite Zelda boss fight ever. Its just so fucking fun. The most perfect use of the goron mask. My cousin and I would take turns fighting him and seeing who could kill him the fastest.
I didn't really care much for the others though.

Objectively wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TXvurHlV7M
He's shit at the game, gets two cycles.

I felt bad even fighting him in this form. Dude was having so much, just wanted to watch him do his thing.

The rage over some of the boss changes just seems silly to me.

Despite what you said (the stuff that's true anyways) Gyorg and Twinmold were massive improvements over their clunky originals. It's hard to care much about Odolwa since he goes down like a chump in both versions, and the Goht fight is just a little different. The focus on the fight is still chasing it down with Goron mask.

The new Twinmold's actually a pretty interesting fight for how big the variance can be in terms of how quick you can kill it. If you don't have any idea of what you're doing you'll probably be at it for 10+ minutes, probably failing several times to pummel the second worm out of the air before it retreats underground. However, if you make good use of the boulders (instant knockdown) and are sure to rotate the circle pad when you're choking or swinging the second worm (does more damage, saves a cycle) the entire fight is over in about 2-3 minutes. It's really satisfying and is among my favorite bosses between OoT and MM.

Going back after getting the Stone Mask and being able to fight the blue worm in the same way as the red one is also a nice touch.

Giant's Mask, I mean

its hard to make something spooky when it goes down like a wet paper towel

he damages the boss a fair bit between the cycles though

>Would've been cool if having Fierce Deity on made Majora hyper aggressive or something.

>TFW they actually bothered to redo MM's boss fights, but provided no Hero Mode, boss rush or extra challenges

He IS the mask

For all the shit this game gets, this is honestly one of the greatest boss fights in the entire series.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xkr40w4TfZQ