WHY WOULD SOMEONE PLAY THIS GAME?!?!?

WHY WOULD SOMEONE PLAY THIS GAME?!?!?

sex

act

Conan looks like john Wayne

Are the people who make these thread Conan haters or just FFXV butthurt fanboys?

>Insert comedian
>Comedian: WHY WOULD YOU THIS
>Run laughtrack

everyone loved this game until Conan came along

People were calling the game shit over a year ago based on the footage that was available.

no they didn't

I had never even heard of final fantasy before Conan.

post rare conans

>FFXV shills and shibata cucks still eternally assblasted

It wasn't even that funny but the fact that people legitimately got angry at it makes it hilarious.

Memers who are just shit stirring.

That game is so bad, I mean reel bad.

Because it's pretty good

>that awkward part when he realizes people that worked on the game were outside
As funny as that was, they were all Americans outside. What did they do on this Japanese game?

The year that just keeps on giving.

The cover.

lmao his head look like a fukn mask

That cover is dogshit.

If it is so bad, then why did Square Enix spend 30 minutes of an actual live video stream discussing how great it is?

>punching bag co-host: okay so here are your buttons
>conan: don't talk to me like I'm really stupid, "LOOK AT ALL DEEZ BUTTONS!"
>punching bag co-host: so this is how you move, you press W to go forward-
>conan: oh I hate this already...
>punching bag co-host: and S to go ba-
>conan: what's the key to make you go forward? F-F-F-F-F-F-Forward? W... how do you go back? B-B-B-B-Back? S...
>audience pissing themselves of laughter

because its SURREAL

WHY IS THIS A GAME?!?

I love how much he shitted all over Slender too. More than how much he shat on FFXV.

I almost drowned on tears this year.

Based Conan working the weebs

Nice one.

Conan is a comedian. Not just any comedian, but a true mainstream late night talk show comedian. In almost every sense of the word, he's a normie, or rather, he produces content for that entity we barely ever directly acknowledge known as "The majority of everyday America". His humor is geared as such because his audience includes your mom just as much as it does you; he has to entertain the people who know video games about as well as you know your way to first base.

If a game controls with wasd and not fucking arrow keys or a joystick, expect a joke out of that.

Getting trolled by the same 5 op's the last 3 weeks

Mostly poorfags i guess

>He's a normie
But these were jokes that were relevant with the normie crowd in the 90s, not in the current year. People that are 40 grew up with video game, computer literacy rate has never been so high and video games so mainstream.
For all intent and purposes his audience either is 60+ middle class or he is far far behind his times. It's something you'd hear 30 years ago.

they're probably SE western marketing team

wow that fat guy got not fat.
still got them tits though.

Final fantasy lover here.

Only one massive issue with the game.
I can't use potions outside of battle... What the fuck is that?

Is is true that Luna dies 5 minutes after you meet her?

People forget that games aren't played on Sup Forums and that everything is shit and memed. This is not a place for video game discussion. If you listen to this boards opinions instead of forming your own and getting actively upset over things people say on here you are autistic.

No 10minutes

She dies when you deal with Leviathan

I'm around Chapter 3 and I'm asking myself the exact same thing. This is so boring, and I hear it just gets worse.

DO NOT READ IF YOU CARE ABOUT GAME But she comes back for the final boss to help.

i've seen a lot of horribly forced memes and this one of them

The truth is all the memeing and baiting around this game is to catch XV-kun. I shit you not. If you get mad at memeing about this game you're taking bait left out for him.

I wonder how he would've reacted to the time traveling dog..

I don't blame him

Excuse me what

GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

kinda spoilers, but filename related

>ask for some paw

Why would someone watch television?

I'm pretty sure slender is a western game

You don't play this game, no you don't PLAY it. Its a Nu game you just watch it!

>Ask for some paw

Hey about that, are those godlike things in the sky are in the game ?
What's their role ?

FFXV will be the worst game in the history of Final Fantasy and a wake up call for Square Enix.

After that piece of exorbital shit, they should publically apologize with deep bows, ask both JRPG and mainline Final Fantasy fans for forgiveness, promise to never ever chase after western gaming trends as well as abandon their turn-based-battle-system - which is one of the fundamental traits of any JRPG, let alone a mainline Final Fantasy game -, and most importantly, never let Nomura direct a mainline FF title ever again after the've send him to a mental hospital to cure his unhealthy obsession with leather fashion.

After that, the whole team needs to perform a ritual purification act, like a ritual washing, and take a long break.

Only then they might have a chance to start all over and save Square Enix.

Otherwise it's „Game Over“ and Final Fantasy XV will indeed be the "Final" one in the series.

Kek what a shit game, FF15 fags are in tears

it reminds me of that call of duty cover edit
you know the one

Final Fantasy XV will sell less than 2 million copies. It will be a huge disaster. Square Enix fucked up big time by chasing after western gaming industry trends.

They are done! XIII was bad, XIV was ass and XV will be the nail in the coffin for the Final Fantasy Franchise.

All they had to do is go back to what they did with Final Fantasy pre 10. But no! They had to let Nomura run free with his obsession for black leather fashion.

Final Fantasy is dead!

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking faggot

LAMAO

>chasing after western gaming industry trends.
There's nothing wrong with that, you just have to make sure you do it well. See: Breath of the Wild.

Because reverse shilling.

>bawww he's a normie who doesn't get it
So I take you consider press X to push car amazing gameplay?

>A lot of these 'gamer nerds' are pretty mad at me for calling ffxv ab aggressive waste of time..

>Crowd snickers and mumbles to themselves

>Maybe calling the segment "clueless gamer" wasn't obvious enough

>Crowd because to chuckle and snort out loud

>I guess it shows you just because you're a nerd, doesn't mean you're smart
>Crowd bursts into laughter. Parents at home laugh and mock their shut in sons. The 2 dozen final fantasy XV fans begin to kill themselves in humiliation

THEY EVEN GOT CHIPS

>that ground texture

>literally the first minute
>its actually R2+right stick

And the shilling continues!

And you are totaly not the one with problems.

Sure user keep telling this yourself.

I or we might have shit taste but at least it is my or our personal taste and not something people laid in my mouth.

Must be shit being you i pity you

Well not really

it's worse than Final Maps 13:Pretty Hallways edition?

Final Naps*
hurrr.
question stands: it's worse?

Let's be honest. SquareEnix should MAN UP and stop being sellout whores who chase after western gaming trends (open world, action oriented, qte's and shit).

I can only see them getting back on track by going back to their roots.

- Bring back the turn based battle system which jrpgs and final fantasy are famous for

- focus on a good, widely appealing story

- create characters that not only appeal to gay kpop fans, but have a wider appeal, while still looking japanese/anime. Like Final Fantasy 7

That's just it. 3 simple fundametal pillars that could save the final fantasy brand.

probably even go handheld only. the develpment environment isn't as harsh there as it is on consoles, and a traditional mainline final fantasy could easily sell 10+ millions there. also handheld gamers dont have a problem with turn based battles. pokemon proves that every year, as well as fire emblem. there are plenty of gamers who love this style of gameplay, so why not cater to them?

but first, FFXV needs to be crucified for the sins Square Enix has committed of course.

>push car through the desert
Is it even a game?

>- focus on a good, widely appealing story
>- create characters that not only appeal to gay kpop fans, but have a wider appeal, while still looking japanese/anime. Like Final Fantasy 7

you had me then you lost me, you're dumb

Conan is 53 years old and doesn't actually play video games.

BLUE BALLZA

captcha: NOPAL NO

I don't really care about Conan or FFXV.
But i find it fucking hilarious that people are offended by this and that people take it seriously.
He is a fucking comedian who hates every single game he is playing.

ITS
THE
BEST
THING
THAT
HAPPENED
TO
ME
IN
MY
ENTIRE
LIFE

Your parents hate u that much

Opposite, actually.
Sup Forums is actually using Conan for ground. Using it for a means to call the game shit while people who like FF are calling them retards.

me on the right

>FFXV for the Playstation 2

>Final Fantasy
>there's more than one of them

>Dragon Quest
>you're not a dragon at all

>Donkey Kong
>you're a gorilla

More like newfags like you came to Sup Forums and have never seen a clueless gamer thread until now.
Seriously fuck off back to wherever you came from.

>Dragon's Dogma
>you're not a dog, nor a ma

Conan is actually Moon Man

You are completely fucking deluded

>Tactics Ogre
>you aren't an ogre tactician

sh-shut up

>metacritic

>Conan

JUST

>newfags
>been here since 04
Well meme'd my friend. Straight out of reddit, eh?

>Dark Souls
>the souls are actually shiny

honestly conan is the only reviewer i trust, because we have in common that we have to play games even though we hate them

WHAT'S
THE
FUCKING
PURPOSE?!?

You're fucking retarded bro.

>vlcsnap
stop samefagging
You always make these threads with the same filenames

funny becaise you did just that yesterday

>stop
I
SAY
NO
SIR
NO

I tried.

what is the best clueless gamer and why is it GTAV?