Sup bros

Sup bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nANRQ-NGPZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the holy trinity of bad choices and bad taste

good job

>MILFer lite
Could do a lot worse as far as cheap american beer is concerned.

>Fell for the meme edition
I bet you have the Xbox One day one edition too.

I'm kinda regretting canceling my MS Store order for the $35 FFXV now.

>Xbox

ENJOY YOUR SUBS 20 FPS

>Final Fantasy XV
>ONE

North America offers many excellent beers and ales in the form of "microbrews", produced from smaller, often private companies that brew in lower volume, by hand, with carefully selected ingredients and rigid oversight of the entire process. Sadly, (in America and near as likely in Canada) huge masses of beer drinkers are satisfied with beer so long as it:

a) contains sufficient alchohol content to induce impaired judgement prior to inducing projectile vomiting

b) comes in handy containers suitable for easy opening even while under duress

c) can be readily purchased at the widest variety of outlets and at a price that permits a higher volume purchase than prudence would allow.

To cast all North American beers into the keg alongside the mass marketed ones is a disservice to all good beers and beer drinkers! Don't artificially narrow the choices! You should take this up as a personal quest, to find and assemble a list of North American beers fit for even the most refined of European beer snobs! I trust you'll find many that make the grade.. it just takes a bit of looking beyond the Supermarket shelves.

Not a whole lot worse

>PS4

enjoy your sub 25 fps

>Xbone one
Enjoy playing a weeb game on a dudebro console champ. Enjoy that 20 FPS.

maybe i just wanna get drunk and don't give a fuck about all the other shit you mentioned

>20 is more than 25
How is your math? And isn´t PS4P running it at 50-60 FPS?

>Beast Ice
>Iron Shitty
>Natty Light/Ice
>Keystone Light/ice
Yeah I can think of plenty of worse beers.

Yeah but 20fps

That's the default edition worldwide, you retarded cunt.

You need to come over then.

no way fag

what if i don't want to spend my life savings on microbrew shit, can't i just buy cheap beer and get drunk

Maybe if I could drink microbrews without people assuming I'm an elitist hipster cunt and if they weren't several times more expensive than mass produced shit, I would drink them.

user user. There's tastier beer you can get and still be a cheap motherfucker like me.

its right there on the photo retard

>Xbox
>canned piss
You know better OP, shame.

I aint gay nigga. Get your ass here so we can drink.

pour the drink to the disc please?

psh yeah right you're just trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of my round ass and hairless ballsack. Get the fuck out of here.

>FF XV
> shitbox

kill yourself

replace band boy: the vidya with a copy of rocket league

>day one edition

what is this cancerous shit i'm seeing

I see nothing wrong with OP's picture minus the fact hes drinking miller instead of stella

Thats the only copy of the game you can buy unless you buy the collectors shit.

NIGGA THATS HELLA GAY

Get your fucking round ass and hairless ballsack here right now!

>you will never be this mad about other people enjoying games
Lmao@ur lyfe
Thats a elite controller not day one controller

Tempted to get this game on Xbox just to trigger weebs and neofaggots

Do it. Im enjoying it so far. Dont let all the cherry picked webms and shots fool you. Game runs and looks great.

/fit/ here, pls no bully.
>never owned a console
>plan to buy the new XBOX ONE S
>check out Sup Forums to get a feel of what's 'hip'
>Sup Forums is sperging out on it... shitbox, bone, shit fps etc

I'm so confused right now.
Is PS4 Pro superior or Sup Forums is on dat there MS hatetrain?

t. no homo

People here are genuinely retarded/autistic. If your friends play on xbox, a one s is great.

Sup Forums has the ability to meme themselves into reality. Nothing is wrong with the Xbox, nothing is wrong with the ps4.

>Lite, cheap beer

Fucking fag.

>drinking normiehol
Kill yourself.

>xbox one
>lite brand beer

get the fuck out

Xbox one was announced as an always online, camera always on, digital only orwellian nightmare machine. Even worse, on release the PS4 was both cheaper and more powerful than the xbox one. Xbox hasn't recovered.

Because there are criticisms that the Xbone has on top of the practices of MS that were nearly about to fuck the gaming industry in the ass. Nevermind the fact that multiplat games on the Xbox run worse than on other platforms and the lack of exclusives doesn't make it worthwhile.

If you are enjoying the exclusives and didn't pay much for the thing, it doesn't matter. But when it comes to the best choice for games, it is first PC > then the consoles that have the games you would enjoy.

t. PS4 pro owner
Xbox is fine dude. One S is a great deal.

>buying expensive beer
Top fucking kek

>But when it comes to the best choice for games, it is first PC
Best choice for console ports you mean.

>xbone

Nice taste m8 enjoy the game

Isn't it too early for you to shitpost? Don't you have school to prepare for?

This wasn't a shitpost ?

Am I wrong in saying that the preferred platform of choice here on Sup Forums is the PC? Am I wrong in saying that PC not only plays multiplat games better, at a higher framerate and better resolution, but that it also has exclusives?

Go eat breakfast and fuck off back to school.

Soon!

>miller lite

PS4 was the better option on release, and sony friends were still salty over the PS3 having no games. Since then though PS4 has just been getting worse and worse while MS has worked tirelessly to make xbone the better option.

>And isn´t PS4P running it at 50-60 FPS?
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=nANRQ-NGPZQ

>ps4

ENJOY ONLINE GAMING

oh wait psn is down :(

f...f-for the ... p-players.......

Okay, then so it was a shitpost. Thank you very much for confirming it.

You're going to be late for school.

FFXV is going to bomb harder than The Order 1886.

„FF XV“ started as Final Fantasy Versus XIII, a sidestory game of Final Fantasy XIII with 3rd person action combat, and probably due to the high amount of money they've already spent on the game somewhere during development, Square Enix had to change its name to "Final Fantasy XV" eventually.

Somehow, Square Enix let Nomura reign free with his vision of the game for 10 years. They should have canceled the game 7 years ago, when they realized their vision was heading into the wrong direction and started a new Final Fantasy mainline title from scratch.

By changing the name, making it open world, changing the battle system to 1 button QTE bullshit as well as changing the main hero cast to a kpop fuccboi fantasy group, Square Enix effectively threw the franchises identity away and gave all those millios of core Final Fantasy fans who just wanted them to get back to their roots and develop a worthy mainline Final Fantasy title a big middle finger.

Final Fantasy XV, this failed experiment of an open world game - some might even call it an abomination or bastardisation of the Final Fantasy Franchise - simply doesn't deserve any success!

Sqaure Enix deserves a huge failure with FFXV for completely fucking over their fanbase by fundamentally changing what a Final Fantasy mainline title is supposed to be deep down: A JRPG instead of a half-assed, badly-executed "me too" 3rd person open world game.

FUCK OFF Square Enix!

>coaster

more like digital faggotry lol

Okay, thanks. I will buy one s then.
Here are some board exclusive (You) & (You) for all the effort.

>alcohol