What...is the meaning...of life

what...is the meaning...of life..

To jerk off a lot

So sithis is anu's brother right? Is there an anu worshipping organization?

memes

fedora tier

How did the Cheydinhal guard never find the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, when a rained out bum could find it by seeking shelter in the abandoned house?

To reproduce.

I feel like an organization backed by what i imagine is the second most powerful entity in the universe, next only to anu who is the current dreamer, could easily bribe the count into letting them opperate

Uh, sanguine, my brother? Is the door broken?

Wasn't the nobleman in charge of Cheydinhal in the Dark Botherhood's pocket?

Magic

Should I go Redoran or Telvanni for a Dunmer spellsword? I can't decide

literally all high elves m8

To watch everything around you change, break, die and disappear.

Until you end the same.

Telvanni because fuck everyone else and the world too

Destroying the Dark Brotherhood and smashing down doors that try to wax philosophical with me

ANU and STABILITY not PADOMAY and CHAOS

Praise Auriel

Argonians worship Sithis, hence the Shadowscales.

One is meaningless without the other. Anu is matter, Padomay is process - life can exist only when both are present.

Welp, guess life has to go.

>You will never defeat darkness so hard you accidentally sterilize reality, fucking over biological life harder than most of your enemies would have

I'm going to sleep guys can you tell me some elder scrolls lore?

Not only life. There will be no time, change or energy.

Thalmor win in fifth era by destroying the towers and erasing man but instead of ascending to godhood,time gets fucked and a fully working numidium from second era shows up(the one which tiber septim used to attack the second aldmeri dominion) and decided to continue the war,erasing thalmor and aldmer from existence.

erasing altmer*

What is the capital of Assyria?

I'd love it if they put that in their next elder scrolls game just to see the normie outrage.

Pic related.

Its an event called Landfall.It happens in fifth era when everyone is dwemer tier advanced in technology and magic.Dunmer and khajiti escape to moons with a spaceships and make colonies there.

>tfw tes has fantastic lore but it is underused and implemented poorly
It's a real shame

I always thought Landfall seemed ridiculous and out of place for TES lore.

*tips*

>start reciting this to the door
the door would whisper back "whoa there Charles Dickens"

Tougher call than before, still worth taking out a small group of assassins. Throw in the thieves guild and I'd call it an even trade.

I SPY A THINLY VIELED WACKY ELDER SCROLLS THREAD

LAST EPISODE WE HAD CANON VAMPIRE LOLIS AND ELDER SCROLLS: 40K

LOREFAGS, BRING US YOUR STRANGEST

Wait hang on.

Anu is the dreamer of the current reality, but he himself is just a dream right?

So his dream is a dream within a dream?

>canon vampire lolis

Fuckin' NOICE

The Khajiit once all got so collectively high on Moon Sugar that they piled on top of each other, until the kitty tower stretched high enough into the sky that they decided they were going to just go to the moon.

Stars and the sun are actually just holes poked through the sky by gods who bailed on the mortal world.

That's why certain star signs gib abilities.

that

This. It is the primary function of the body of all living creatures on this planet. Life comes with meaning built-in. How do people miss this?

guys help. My friend wants to go with the daggerfall covenant. What race should i be?

where humans diverge from all other living creatures is there ability to reason and think in a manner that surpasses everything else, giving them the choice to interpret the meaning of life as they see fit

Oblivion runs > Fighting durragons

>>You will never defeat darkness so hard you accidentally sterilize reality, fucking over biological life harder than most of your enemies would have