This is unironically the best game the musou subgenre has to offer

>this is unironically the best game the musou subgenre has to offer

more like kusou subgenre

>you will never finish the Adventure Maps

>giant enemies are pretty much invulnerable until the a.i. feels like doing a certain attack which leave them open to attacks
>best game
No.

Dragon quest heroes

That's not sengoku basara

focus spirit attacks

In Legends you can also use fairy effects to gradually drain health over time or cut their defense in half.

It still has the same problem every PS2 game had: they cannot spawn or render enemies fast enough to keep the game pace up once you level up to the point you'll be taking most of the game's challenges on.

Not for long

Maybe if they ever release the full content on a real system with a non-headache resolution.

That's Ken's Rage 1 actually.

Hyrule Warriors is definitely second though.

I want to get into musou. What's the best game on either the PC, ps3 or the 3DS?

Probably true, but adventure maps were a fucking drag man. I couldn't really bother finishing more than two.

finishing just one seems like a massive grind in and of itself

I want that game but it's not on sale for some reason.

Hyrule Warriors is the worst Musou in the entire franchise.

I liked this, Hyrule Warriors and Pirate Warriors 3.

Probably Sanada-Maru, since it has shit to distract from the repetitiveness. It's not out in the west yet, though.

PW3 is better, and I played both it and HW with no real prior experience with either franchise.

Doesn't have the flashiness of Pirate Warriors, doesn't have drive of Sengoku Basara, doesn't have tactical element of Bladestorm, doesn't have lineage of Dynasty warriors. It's a rather mediocre musou held by notoriously fanatical Nintendo fanbase.

Play this one.

Or one of the One piece ones

DW8XL or PW3/1. Maybe Bladestorm if you want something a bit more experimental and western.

>>this is unironically the best game the musou subgenre has to offer

More like this is nintendrones's first musou game ever.

Not musou.

If you really gonna play Pirate Warriors 3 like these guys suggest, then you better skip the PC version. It not only looks worse than PS3, but also has missing textures and effects. Characters like Marco disappear when they transform.

Other than that, DW8XL or Samurai Warriors 4-2 are a safe bet. SW has better and more fluid gameplay though, DW8XL more content.

There's a mod for PW3 PC version that puts proper shading and draw distance in. I have both PS3 and PS4 and I still prefer to play it on PC.

How is the 3DS version of this?