Ever17

Holy shit this scene was supposed to be heartwarming, but the memes ruined it for me. I feel like shit for actually laughing during this important moment. Fuck you all.

It's ok, VNs are terrible anyway

There are gems out there though.

Why is she in a washing machine?

Bad End.

finished the game years ago didn't even knew Sup Forums existed 10/10 best visual novel i've ever read, im sad because i can't find anything that comes close though

decent game but some of the routes had a lot of padding and were a bit too drawn out

Coco route is 10/10, though. Too bad Uchikoshi is a fucking hack and re-used 99% of the plot points in Zero Escape (one reason I couldn't fully enjoy it... I'm sure I would've liked it a lot more if I had never read Ever17) and then fucked up ZTD.

>tfw can't play this without game crashing every time
I just want more Tsugumi

Can you at least tell me once and for all why she's in a washing machine?

But how did she end up in a washing machine?

Wait til you read the sequel. I think Remember11 blows this shit out of the water.

It's great until the unfinished ending

is she cryin because yu didnt put in pooper
i can put in pooper bby

>every single fucking time Sara was singing that shitty fucking unholy garbage lullaby
>have to obediently sit through it and not touch a single button because then the game fucking hangs up and prolongs the torture
>she fucking sings it every 2 minutes for like two fucking hours in that route
Jesus
Fucking
Christ

MC put her in there because she is disgusting subhuman.

Wait.
There was a fucking sequel?

What if YOU'RE in the machine

really makes that user think

There's also a game before it, the Cure virus and Tsugumi's backstory come from something mentioned in Never7.

i came here to see if this .gif was posted

what is this VN about

Never understood why this VN is so highly regarded. Didn't really enjoy any of the individual routes and the only reaction all the explanations got from me was a "okay, I went through all that for this? Sure, I guess.".

I never knew. Time to play it again