Are you enjoying your New 3DS Sup Forums?

Are you enjoying your New 3DS Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9n3s4E5XhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

>Almost no games tho

Ya just beat great bay temple

>bought one of these because I knew they were hot and there was one randomly sitting in the clothes section in the Walmart I was wandering in on Black Friday
>get home
>don't see any games I want to play

I guess I'm going to put it on Craigslist? Gee, thanks Nintendo

>it's nintendo's fault i have shit taste and make mindless decisions!

>not buying 10 units and reselling them all for 65 bucks profit
there's literally no risk, nintendo always underprints

>there is a near 800 post thread on reddit of people complaining about their Walmart orders being cancelled

loving every laugh

>top part wobbles a bit instead of being firmly in place

fucking cheap piece of shit

Link please?

I hacked that shit and still regret it because No games

Yeah, it's pretty nice. Replaced my broken XL with it. Waiting for the Monado set of faceplates to come in the mail though. Ordered them off of PlayAsia only to find out a few days later that I could have bought them for just as much with Prime shipping on Amazon.

AHHHHH WAITING FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS TO ARRIVE........FUUUUUUUCK WALLMART
SHART IN THE MART STORE

Make sure you guys get

>Pokemon Shuffle
>Swap Doodle
>Steel Diver Sub Wars
>Nintendo Badge Arcade

All great Free to Start games you can enjoy without spending a penny

I don't get it until the 16th so no

it's stickied at the top of r/3dsdeals

it's fun Sup Forums

Stucking processing hell with Walmart, so not currently. Same as Intentional design decision, the original 3DSs are the same way. It's to avoid the rampant issues the original DS line had with the hinges breaking.

It's a preorder so it won't ship until they get the stock in on the 15th

Cam someone inform me on why everyone is sperging out about this shitty mario 3ds?

>its more expensive
>its not even an XL
>it doesn't come with anything pre-loaded

i could get the same look with a fucking sticker

I would agree if it weren't for some people preordering after I did and already having it shipped to them.

I expected it to get here on the 16th when I ordered, so it's not a big deal, but it does leave me a bit frustrated overall.

Where are you getting this 15th date

>More expensive

It was $99, user. It's more expensive now because a lot of resellers bought the initial stocks and are selling them for 100% markup.

Its still being sold for more than what it is worth.
i don't see why everyone wants one so much it isn't that cool looking. and it comes with 0 bonus
content

fuck off

please leave underage

Who has Balloon Fight

Why was everyone going crazy for this bundle? It's like at the end of its lifespan and everyone went crazy, my normie brother even bought one and he already had a 3ds xl.

because it's $99 and it hasn't been available before

and you are supposed to buy systems towards their end

I am not going to get one until they find a way to make an adapter for microsd cards.
PS Vita cards cost too much.
Someone has made some headway on making an adapter but I still think it's a year away from public release.

If everyone did that there would be no systems.
>inb4 pcfag saying good

I felt the same way about my 3DS

The adaptor is never coming out, it was only a development tool to see how the memory card interface works. If one ever comes out, it would be for the PSTV only since adapters would bulge out of the handheld and can possibly cause data corruption if moved by the slightest amount.

Nah. It will happen just give it time.

You will be dead by the time it happens. Also, an adapter would cost just as much as a real Vita memory card because of how limited in print they would be. It's something that hackers have to create individually, it's not something that will be mass produced in a factory.

>Tfw 3.60 henkaku
>Tfw 400+ games including DLC from that maidump torrent
>Tfw PSP CFW thanks to Adrenaline homebrew
>Tfw all those emulators on that sexy OLED screen and hardware
>Tfw PS1 piracy for Vita soon

bump

I only have Monster Hunter Generations. It's fun as fuck. Any idea for other games?

Smt 4,smt 4 apocalypse. Fuck I love smt so much

This desu.

>youtu.be/v9n3s4E5XhI

this was supposed to be a joke but its sad how real this is

Is sorta based on real events, rick and morty creator got excited and bought several of those 3ds, but not to scalpel them.

Was this limited edition? There is any chance we will have the chance to buy it for $99 ?

Why is getting a 3DS with good built quality lottery?

>there is a chance of getting IPS instead of TN screens
>systems are prone to come with squeeky parts (happened with my old 3DS XL)
>systems are prone to come with dead pixels (happened to a buddy of mine)

Why can't Nintendo provide quality anymore? Will the Switch suffer from this incompetence as well?

It's intentional. Better to be a bit loose than have the hinge break easily like on the DS lite.

You were sold a pre-order on the stock coming in. People who ordered after you that are getting it before you were sold stock they already had, from the orders that were cancelled or had their card declined.

Because it's by far the cheapest price on new 3DS systems and NOA was stupid. They didn't really release the small new 3DS outside of limited bundles with the white one, and the black one hadn't been released at all until this.

Ever since the Pokemon one came out, yes

Nintendo hasn't been known for quality hardware since the Gamecube.

DS lite cracked hinges, Wii's that couldn't read dual layer discs, 3DS circle pads coming off, Wii U tablets with 3 hour battery life.