Mei is built for _____________

Mei is built for _____________.

Freezing people

dieting

BBC

Deep dicking

BBC.

Does anyone have a doujin of Mei getting ANNIHILATED by black cocks? Not a cuck btw :)

taking cum

Being violently raped and beaten while helplessly bound and gagged

Talking to and then digesting me.

getting BLACKED

Got you senpai

she is not fat

I like the sfm where she has an enormous cock and is frotting with an average size guy. She's like twice his size and only half hard.

>a spray disproving anything

She's fat m8

sup JustinRPG

She is not.

She isn't

Link?

Dated a fat girl once. Currently dating her actually, we've been together for about five years.

Creativity is essential to maintaining a well groomed obese girlfriend. Every day I have to think of exciting and interesting ways to interest her in showering. At least four or five days a week I have to shower with her, and the only reason she even gets in the shower is because she can lean against me while I finger her. After she gets off, she lets me shampoo her hair, and soap her up.

The worst part though, the part that I cannot even remotely enjoy, is the wiping. She has trouble really reaching back there after a particularly wet bowel movement, so I have to help her wipe. It's not TERRIBLE, but it is unpleasant.

I don't really enjoy it, but it's better than the alternative of having this smelly fat chick masturbating on your sofa and then touching your controllers with those hands. Before I knew to bathe with her and wipe her, I actually found FECES in the cracks of my PS3 controller. Between the buttons and under the analog stick.

Salsa please.

She's building herself into an utter whale at this rate.

Why wear a winter coat when you can bury yourself in body fat?

MEI IS BULID FOR CUDDLES!

Lucky that "patreon" at the bottom was an advertisement and not paywall junk.
gfycat DisguisedSpottedGnu

babby

Use your power of deduction, it's not hard.

Mei
3d
Blacks

whaling

Mercy made this cake for her, she is fat