Ds3 vs bloodborne

>Beat ds3 at 1080p 120fps on max without a single dip below
>Play bloodborne at a friends house
>it's 20-30fps

WHAT. THIS is the game sonyFriends are hyping up?
FUCK

>Getting over 45 fps in ds3

cool b8

>le fps meme
This is just the new graphics meme

>ds3 at 1080p 120fps

it's capped at 60, dummy.

yes.

Usually sonyfriends dont consider the quality of the game to be about numbers of frames per second.

Bizzare I know

dark souls 3 is capped at 60fps

6700k 4.5ghz +1070 and I still get dips
gpu usage is low, doesnt use more than 4 cores

even upgrading I wont see a difference

In all honesty if Bloodborne was 60 fps, it would've been a 10/10 perfect game, no question about it, especially coming to it after DS3. The combat could benefit soooo damn much in it's fast pace.

Having said that, the game is still one of the best I've played in my life, even on 30 fps or less. An excellent 9.7/10

We say "grazie al cazzo" here in Italy.

>PS4 PRO CAN DO 4K 60FPS PKEKS BTFO HAHA LOL XD
Sure.

"thanks to dick"?
enjoying that nigger dick mario?

who are you quoting, dumbass

It runs like shit because it's on a console, but it's a stellar game.

Yes, Piss4 the only way cinematic experience to play.

>Beat bloodborne having a blast the entire way through
>Play ds3
>it's shit

it's still a the better game, hombre

It's a slang for "bravo, genius"... or sort of.... fitting when one is comparing performances instead of games.

ps4 really is sort of underwhelming

pc das3 on low looks & performs better than ps4, which has texture detail but everything is washed out for whatever reason

lo so, negro

I tried bloodborne this weekend at a friend's place. As a PC gamer, 30 FPS would be jarring, but this is a third person game, so it's not *that* much of an issue.

I beat the cleric beast and made it to father gascoine, the framerate didn't seem to dip below 30FPS that frequently. It's a pretty fun game, although it would be better if it ran at a higher framerate, as said, the combat is faster than the dark souls games and as such could benifit from the higher framerate.

update your toaster.

Getting 60fps without drops 1080p max settings on a i7 [email protected], 6gb ram and a slightly OC 970.

If PCs are too hard for you stick to consoles.

is this the bloodborne thread I guess?

fuck, I just lost 50,000 blood echoes that I'd accumulated while I was just trying to find a lantern out of this never-ending "Forbidden Woods" area.
Time to call it a night I guess

It would be even better on PC.
Really hard to come back to playing Bloodborne.

not really.

Bloodborne is just poorly optimized. The AA especially looks like trash, and the FPS dips below 30 about 10x more often than it does in Uncharted 4.

The game is like crack though, I can't stop playing it

From Software Is mediocre at porting games

Isn't the souls game fps locked on PC?

Bloodborne feels like the one game that is worthy of being called the 3D equivalent of Castlevania: SOTN

this fps meme meme needs to stop you cant actually pretend its not a big deal

your eyes can get used to any frame rate. Switching between 60fps games and 30fps games just on the PS4 can be pretty jarring, but most people stop noticing it after playing for a few minutes

Motion blur sometimes helps it look smoother

>your eyes can get used to any frame rate

this is what poor fags believe

movies are 24fps and everyone complains if they film it at anything higher

I thought people were happy when youtube started to support 60 fps, if you don't mean ps4 games with "movies"

wtf does that have to do with anything? Even if YouTube supports 144fps, it still doesn't matter; nobody is going to be watching movies at anything higher than 24fps because they audiences think high frame rate makes the film look like a cheap soap opera.

My point is that you can indeed get used to any frame rate, to the point where people even prefer a lower one that they're used to over a higher one that they're not - as is the case with movies. Games have always had variable frame rates from 30 to 60, so the average gamer doesn't care unless it is lower than 30 or has noticeable stuttering

Ok let's get this out of the way.
DaS=BB>Das3>DeS>Das2 overall.

Dsfix

Yes, they like great games instead of bragging about frames. I can't imagine being PCuck.

>tfw i dont care about 60fps and just want to have fun playing games

I tried playing Bloodborne on PC. 0p, 0fps. Shit was unplayable. I will stay with my PS4

I haven't seen any high fps movies but I'm really struggling to imagine how this isn't just some bullshit.

have fun with your slideshows famalam

have fun with your black screens cuck boi.

>play Bloodborne for 400+ hours at 30FPS
>greatest game of my life
>start playing DKS3 on PS4
>frame rate and performance are worse than BB in every regard

it's still good but it's hard to follow up on such near perfection

this -> I played until this gen only on ps3 and not even once I noticed anything about the framerate. I played souls 1 on my IGP with 22-23fps and didnĀ“t noticed shit.

Until you get used to play with 60fps it is still the same.

Your PC fucking sucks if DS3 ever dips below 45 fps or anywhere near that.

BB > DS1 > DeS > DS3 > DS2

op where was this taken? i'm in love with the scenery. reminds me of a certain game.

nothing on reverse image search so i'll assume it's yours.

Yes, PC sucks. Glad we agree.

Just farm the pigs before wet nurse. Aggro them, lead them to the katana enemies, watch them rek shit, get echoes, repeat.

50k isn't that bad
>tfw lost 600k to that one room in ailing loran
You know the room.

Most of the framerate issue got fixed if i recall but i have not played it in awhile.

Biggest problem at launch was the frame pacing being fucked but that did get fixed.

>that frequently
>game stutters 100% of the time but at least it doesn't stutter REALLY BADLY that frequently

could be anywhere, not a lot of detail.

Going purely by the fence on the left side I'm gonna guess Germany.

This is kinda true tho. I'm used to 60fps, lowest I can accept is 50, but when I played Bloodborne, my eyes got used to it in 30mn. Sure the first 30mn give you motion sickness and hurt your eyes, but then it's ok. Uncharted 4 has an extremely stable 30fps with well implemented motion blur, and I got used to it almost instantly. But those RARE moment when it dips to 20-25 are extremely noticeable. Also the game looked amazing but was pretty shit.

Still going back to 60fps or 144fps is like eye orgasm.

>game stutters 100% of the time

Where?

Wherever it runs at 30FPS

>greatest game of my life
Game is indeed stellar, best soulsborne game, and easily among the 30 best games ever made.

But are you seriously telling me you prefer Bloodborne over Half-Life or Heroes III?

So is it's not sluttering. You are quite dumb.

I get 60 fps maxed out on a 290.

Upgrade your shit.

I'm sorry that your delusional poor economical state of life has lead you into thinking that.

It's okay. I'll play games on both my pc and Ps4 while thinking of you.

I think Bloodborne's lore is slightly more interesting than DaS (though I really like DaS lore).

>I don't want to pay for overpriced petition garbage with no games so my stale of life is poor

PCucks gonna cuck I guess

Bloodborne is reskined-DS however since everything on ps4 is shit they have to shill the only decent game they have like its actually great

Because they have nothing else to play.

I'm sure it's a fun game, its just a shame it's on such a shitty platform.

I lost 4 million souls in DSIII. No big deal really,

>The console buthurt is real

>Your eyes
Except this isn't about seeing, this is about playing. 24 FPS is more than sufficient for watching anything. But for playing, there's really no limit to how high the frame rate can get. 200 FPS is better than 120 is better than 60 is better than 30. More frames = more responsiveness. There are diminishing returns, but those initial jumps from 30 to 60 to 120 are really notable. You can literally play better at a higher frame rate.

Higher fps in movies will probably cost more more money to make but they won't be able to sell it for more money, that's why they tell people that it's not good.

i would legitimately say that I prefer Bloodborne over Half-Life. Haven't played Heroes 3, but I would rate it above all of my other favorites. Above TWEWY, above Dead Space, above The Wonderful 101, above New Vegas, above Bayonetta, above almost all others.

I can't call it perfect and I think that there are more "perfectly" designed games but it's greater than the sum of it's parts, it's minor flaws like chalice dungeons and blood gem farming don't hurt the overall experience.

Well, decent answer I guess.

I think it's in my top 20 easily, but the one thing that's flawless and can literally be considered art in its purest form, is the art design. I think HL is the greatest game ever for exemple and I have around 20 games I think are better than BB, but they don't even come close to BB from an art style point of view.

First time entering Yahar'Gul, Nightmare Frontier/Mensis, Cainhurst was jaw dropping.

DKS3 comes close in some instances, but nothing rivals the art direction and atmosphere of BB, which are two elements I find very important. Doesn't hurt that the core souls gameplay has been refined to a mirror sheen and sped up significantly.

.DKS3 comes close in some instances

True, it's nice seeing non autistic anons here. DaSIII is slightly inferior in some aspects, sometimes equal in others, and in rare cases slightly superior to BB, making it for me the best DaS game by far, but yeah, the art direction and the setting of BB just puts it above. Also DaSIII may have GOD TIER weapons, BB's trick weapons are stellar. Dat saif, dem daggers, dat canon, dat Gehrman weapon, dat rakuyo.

As for gameplay, BB is slightly better, but IMO, DaSIII manages to includes BB's element while still fitting perfectly the slower shield based gameplay of DaS.

Lost Crowns=Old Hunters>Bloodborne>DaSIII>>Sotfs>DaS>DaSII

Will play DeS in a few days.

Exact same thing happened to me

Are there any other games I should get along with Bloodborne when I get my PS4 this Christmas? It comes bundled with Uncharted 4, and I already have gaming PC, so just looking for purely exclusives.

Keep eyes out for Nioh

your lost crowns rating is pretty generous user. I'm still wrapping them up, but the only one I would say is nearly as high as you've rated is Ivory King. Iron is too hindered by some shitty rooms in Brume Tower and a terrible optional area, and Sunken was just decent.

I just bought DKS3 on Friday, and just beat Wolnir (disappointing af boss), torn so far. On one hand, a more linear and strictly structured souls game is a nice change of pace, but I also realized the drawbacks of this once I hit Road of Sacrifices and the pacing just fucking dies. Without having other areas to attempt to break up the pacing, it really slows the game down quite a bit.

Can't wait to tackle the DLC though, and eagerly anticipating pack 2.

Dragon Quest Builders
Odin Sphere remake

>i don't play games, I play high high framecounts
You retards sound exactly like fucking AUDIOPHILES

And you sound like an autist.

Well I admit I'm not 100% objective with lost crowns. But they were made by Tanimura from the beginning and it shows, this guy is a god. They're masterpiece of level design, each one with a very unique feel. They loop back on themselves brilliantly, insane amount of god tier weapons/armors, bosses are just glorious, enemy placements are bloodborne tier good, shortcuts, secrets, it's good.

As for DaSIII I agree with the linearity. Personnaly it doesn't bother me that much, since areas are a joy to play and I finished the game 5 times in a row and loved it so much I bought it yesterday, but Farron Keep is so garbage I removes a lot of the fun. Following and previous areas are god tier, but fucking Farron Keep man... At least it leads to abyss watcher which are in my top 10 best soulsborne bosses.

DLC is complete shit. Friede is objectively Maria on steroids (tho Maria will always be higher, just because it's Maria), and one of the best boss fight From has made, but it's so short it's not funny.

I mean PC plays bloodborne at 0 fps

i dunno man, I don't think i'll ever understand the DKS2 DLC hype, the core gameplay and visuals just don't make the cut compared to the other iterations, and no amount of good enemy placement or looping levels could rectify that for me. I'll agree with good equipment because the Drakeblood set is my fucking shit, but other notable equipment fails to come to mind.

Glad I'm not alone in hating Farron Keep. Seriously, from Road of Sacrifices onward, up until Ithryll where I just reached last night, it was a slog that quite literally slows down the game speed dramatically. It's not visually appealing, enemies are meh at best (Fuck the catacombs too, like what the fuck, just fucking skeletons? Then a joke boss?), whole thing just took a nose dive. It's picking back up and I'm still excited to get to Ariandel to see it for myself, I heard it's got the best straight sword in the game.

bb image because I don't have any sexy ass DKS3 or 2 images

comfy picture OP

and yeah Bloodborne's performance is truly a damn shame, I probably would have bought a PS4 for the game alone if it didn't run like shit, and it's especially hard to play at that framerate after playing through DS3 at 60fps

ok

It's a shame we'll never be able to play a version of Bloodborne that looks like that.

Who the fuck cares the human eye can only even see up to 10 fps anyways

they tried it with The Hobbit in 48fps and everyone said they'd have preferred it at 24fps

The fact that Bloodborne is Playstation only is really a travesty. It's a fantastic game that would only be better on a system that could provide it with the power it deserves, but instead it's handicapped because "muh exclusivity".

Memes and such, cool. Why the image though? It makes me feel uncomfortable.

>>>change.org
We can do it bros!

>framerate and performance are worse than BB in every regard
Come on, user. Please don't lie on the internet.

how mad did you get?

this *is* about seeing, though. The average person doesn't know whether or not they actually play better at higher frame rate, though I'm sure they will tell you a game at 60fps "feels" or "controls" smoother.

The problem with 60fps is not enough people give a shit about it to outweigh the wow-factor of having better graphics overall at 30fps.

I loved the 48 fps Hobbit

>play bloodborne at 20-30 fps
>have way more fun than i did with DS3 at 60fps
wtf Sup Forums?
???

Theres no dsfix for ds3 retard

I made a list just in case.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Odin's Sphere, Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator, KoFXIV, Dragon Quest Builders, Final Fantasy XV, World of Final Fantasy, Disgaea 5.

Trust me, don't get any other game sonyggers will shill to you, they're all complete shit.