>>359076312

BUT THATS JUST A THEORY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM
youtube.com/watch?v=XOC3vixnj_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE I HAVE ADHD WHY IS THERE SO MUCH WAITING IN THIS GAME LIKE I WANT THERE TO BE EXPLOSIONS HAPPENING EVERY TWO SECONDS LIKE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE STORY BRO LET ME MAKE MY OWN STORY XD

Arin's playthrough of OOT on Game Grumps only makes this even funnier

Why can't someone dislike something?

Why can't someone dislike someone disliking something?

fair point.

continue your thread.

Why are you still watching this fucking retard?

Why can't someone dislike something disliking some one disliking a thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM

I think he admitted that he doesn't feel this was well made on the review side, but does feel that he was satisfied on the comedic side

Also he seems to be proving that he doesn't like certain games, like this one, because he's bad at them

'member when we liked Arin?

Watching him "play" through Wind Waker and OOT has removed any sort of validity this video might've had, he's actually just retarded

oh i member!

member when Arin use to make silly series parodying videos games?

You mean before anyone saw him play video games and all he did was make jokes?

Yeah I wonder why that is.

>If I make a lets play, kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=XOC3vixnj_0
>12:45
>spinny spike hazards suck in 3D games!
>13:30
>except for when I say they're okay
this is his biggest hole in his video and I never hear anyone mentions it
he contradicts himself literally less than a minute later after making a point.

i want to slash arins face up with my keys and then take a shit in his mouth

Egoraptor was right.

My favorite is his Mega Man X video. Though I can't say I understand why he compared its tutorial thru gameplay with the game tutorials of today. Lots more buttons and combos of pressing them, last I checked. If there's a way to tell me how to make Cole MacGrath shoot lightning grenades without outright telling me, I'd love to hear it.

egoraptor is a dead man

Thats kinda the thing that he thinks. That games should not be that complex that you cant explain everything through gameplay. Because he cannot understand anything with more than four buttons and even that is iffy sometimes.

No when was that?

He was right

his example was top down so you could see the sliding death puck
also, in that part of the game the camera was super zoomed out and you could very easily see an entire platform with no risk of the puck surprising you from off screen even in 3rd person

tldr you're autistic and thats actually one of his few fair points about oot

Before Game Grumps

stop replying to yourself arin, you fucking punk ass bitch

Do most people have that problem with object permanence? You can hear the things as they come back around the room, they're loud as anything. If they aren't on a set path they're blocking something so it's not like you're suprised when they rush out at you.

"tutorials through gameplay" is also a thing because the game assumed you have the instruction booklet

I played Klonoa for the first time today, and although the game is overall really easy, I got stuck in the first level because I didn't know double jumping while holding an enemy was a crucial part of the game, and you hit a wall super early on

It doesn't improve the game at all

The spinny sliding death pucks in all of those rooms in OOT were also introduced to the player the moment they entered the room

Arin getting hit by them is simply his own failure of pattern recognition

I have severe depression and I can't work so I watch alot of video gamer YouTubers since they update content multiple times a day.

I'm at the point that I don't even kinda care.
They have moments every now and then I actually enjoy them.

>2+ hours

no one is goign to watch that shit

You'd be surprised.

You won't stop being depressed by doing that user.
Seek help.

he explicitly points out it works in the original zelda and link to the past you "see that shit" but in ocarina of time he says it doesn't work, why? because it's in 3D and he says "if it doesn't work in 3D you change it"
in the animated example it is shown top down but that's just a diagram, he's still suggesting you put a spiky hazard that moves in a circle pattern in a 3D game, going against what he just said a minute ago with "if it doesn't work in 3D you change it".

tldr: fuck off arin you're a pretentious sack of shit