I just pirated this but I can't seem to play it on 4K@Ultra settings with my 1080. MSAA is off

I just pirated this but I can't seem to play it on 4K@Ultra settings with my 1080. MSAA is off.

Any tips?

Tried turning shadows down a notch but it didn't do much, I only get around 36 max fps in the benchmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhrPJWqMTzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The game runs like shit, hope this helps

then just turn more settings down

I just don't want to spend hours doing it.

A lot of games have 1 or 2 settings that are really intensive, shadows usually being one of them. I'm just hoping to get a few pointers as to what other people did.

I'd tell you the setting you need to turn down, but I refuse to help good goy nvidiots.

Unless you don't actually own a graphics card, you're a goy too goyim.

the pirated version runs worse

just set everything to high or medium, not ultra

>AMD
>Jews
Lol

console ports are always shit. For example Crysis 3 runs on ultra on an old 8800GTX and looks 10x better.

Just google it - "MAnkind divided tweaking guide."

youtube.com/watch?v=OhrPJWqMTzU

>m-my corporation is better than YOUR corporation!!!

keep sucking that fat throbbing corporate cock goy

HOW YOU WANT YOUR DIRECTX SENPAI

is dx12 the biggest scam in recent history?

Can anyone give a recap of The Missing Link DLC? Never played it.

you wake up on a ship and when the ship docks at a base you go kill the base commander and then get back in a container and leave

So much lore. Deepest lore infact.

dial the settings down then you mongoloid

You cant make the game run good

When confronted, the devs simply said the game was made "for future tech"

Well, it takes awhile for developers to acclimate to something new-fangled. I don't think early DX11 was all that hot shit when it was relatively new either. Or consider the PS3 where it took years for developers to figure out how to use MUH CELL to the full potential.

But if nvidia continues to shit the bed and not really see any performance upgrades from DX11 to DX12, with it while AMD reaps all the rewards of DX12 because someone at Microsoft realized Mantle was a threat to Windows hegemony over gaming PC industry, then, well yeah DX12 will have been a scam. A scam by the geniuses at AMD to make it THE YEAR OF LINUX

It's an Arkham Knight tier piece of totally unoptimized garbage.

Have you tried BUYING the game?, It's probably a faulty pirated version

>underage pirate fag that has no idea what they're doing

Colour me surprised

after being shipped off to omega ranch, you wake up on a base owned by belltower associates. It turns out that they are working on the hyron project. This project is where your bvrain can become a CPU to make the ultimate computer. You fight against the hyron project at the end of human revolution. You are left with a choice to save all the prisoners on the base or save a scientist to uncover belltower to the public. in the canon you save the scientist You then face off with the commander and then you fuck off to omega ranch again.

Thanks man