FF15 it's a 10 hours game

>FF15 it's a 10 hours game

What the fuck?

I don't think weebs will ever recover.

No, that can't be, one bossfight alone takes 72 hours. Get your memes straight. It's also all quicktime events about staring at wedding dresses you can use as stage outfits for your gay boybands as they traverse the empty open world in a game that took 10 decades to make.

Did I forget any dank FF XV memes?

Is the car a playable character?

Yeah. It's a PC Cruiser.

1 year of development for each hour of the game, how were those hack at SE spending their paid time?

wtf? the story only accumulates to 10 hrs? wow

After that you can play the copy pasted side mission for all the time you want!

research

Final Fantasy XV will sell less than 2 million copies. It will be a huge disaster. Square Enix fucked up big time by chasing after western gaming industry trends.

They are done! XIII was bad, XIV was ass and XV will be the nail in the coffin for the Final Fantasy Franchise.

All they had to do is go back to what they did with Final Fantasy pre 10. But no! They had to let Nomura run free with his obsession for black leather fashion.

Final Fantasy is dead!

Is that motherfucker flipping the bird?

The Japanese boy band cast was completely retarded, weeabos would be all over if it was full of cute grills.

stop the pasta

Does girls really like that style? They look like a bunch of fucking losers.

in japan it means hello

Was this game suppose to be a ps3 game?

who paints the floor blue?

milfs do

who the fuck would want to play a game with a bunch of faggy looking main characters

That's the water.

Sonyggers would, they would even let them fuck their girlfriends.

I have a playstation and I haven't played a final fantasy game since 9. Shit is whack.

Post the one with green or red water kek.

lol
is that a fucking water?

It's actually funny that some of the hosts clubs highest spending and highest frequenting customers are hostesses.

>funny
You mean depresing

If they are ugly like their males counterpart I can understand that.

GOTY in 2016

Is this the next tortanic?
This game is literally worse than No Man's Sky

>No, that can't be, one bossfight alone takes 72 hours. Get your memes straight. It's also all quicktime events about staring at wedding dresses you can use as stage outfits for your gay boybands as they traverse the empty open world in a game that took 10 decades to make.

3 in-game days, that's around two real world hours.

The game is actually 8 hours long.

Post YFW Uncharted 4 had a longer story than a Final Fantasy.

>They put more effort in designing that girl's hairstyle than making the game.

I'm going to buy a copy of this game because I want it to sell well. I want Squeenix to think "Yes, this is good, this is what Final Fantasy is all about." I want them to make the next one even worse. No I'm not going to play it, I'm going to throw it into the trash. But it's a small price to play for contributing to the death of Final Fantasy, which it has deserved for decades now.

Pretty much every FF game is able to do finished at a low level in a short amount of time. I don't get the point of these shitposting threads. Are you just after attention or what?

TEN HOURS AND THIRTY SIX MINUTES

so you the guy that got ff13 made THREE TIMES.

I-It's actually ten days

>I-It's actually ten days

Ingame 10 days so 6 hours.

I'm not even done with chapter 3 and I'm 6 hours in

10 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT.

>spend shit loads of time making an amazing graphics engine
>downgrade it cus consoles

Fuck man, I wish consoles would catch up faster to pc hardware. I am yet to see 60 fps but it will be probably in minimum 2 more generations.

ZA WARUDO

Don't worry after seeing how hard it bombed they will quickly make a PC port to recover the development costs.

An hour a year haha haha HA HA

The guy who completed everything 100%, post-game dungeon, all optional shit, every side-quest, every monster, maxed out all items, gained all costumes, maxed out all skills on every character and hit 99 with all characters. Did so in 56 hours.

user, this is 10 hours.

FFXV is to JRPGs
as
Golden Axe is to WPPGs

>100% in 56 hours

That's even a bigger blunder than the main story being only 10 hours.

WHAT ABOUT THE 72 HOUR FIGHT

Conan was right.

Theres runours noctis has a cock that is thicker than a huge arm

>one person rushed through the game
>LOOK THE GAME IS ONLY THIS LONG

You're retarded.

>"""""1 person"""""

There's a bunch of people reporting shit like that.

Already confirmed to be 72 hours in-game, which makes for about two hours IRL, so without that single boss fight, it would take 54 hours to get everything else done.

ok what the fuck I don't understand the ending, so did Noctis just changed timeline or was this just interpretation of heaven ?

Seems Sup Forums was really quick to forget the memeing about bloodborne's length.

IT'S LIKE WATCHING A CAR CRASH IN SLOW MOTION

It was being developed alongside FF13 around the time the ps3 came out or around when it came out.

The fuck are you talking about nigger? Bloodborne launched with load screens lasting longer than this garbage, piss off XIV-kun.

Noctis has a such a thick long hard throbbing cock final fantasy xv is goty

wow the graphics really are garbage

There is something about that pose.

Yes, but is it black? :/

>They look like a bunch of fucking losers.
That's what guys said about the Beatles, about the Rolling Stones, about the Backstreet Boys, etc. etc. etc. Males and females are attracted to different things and you idea of an attract male is probably worlds apart from what grills want. That's why you ignore 3DPD altogether and go for the superior combination of 2D and onaholes.

well cidney's boobs are pretty great I have to admit

Eww no its a thick white cock thank god dont be such a disgusting faggot youre making final fantasy fans look bad

There are a bunch of anons "reporting" from the same source, newfag.
Welcome to Sup Forums.

yellow*

Not black.

this

Sup Forums literally is the only place saying this game is bad

that sure seems credible

I'm talking about the exact same shit happening again. BLOODBORNE LESS THAN 10 HOURS LMAO SONYPONYS ETC NO IT'S DEFINITELY ON AVERAGE FOR REAL DIDN'T YOU SEE THE SCREEN SHOT and then it came out and suddenly there was radio silence.

Maybe because outside Sup Forums nobody ever dares to call any game bad.

Literally nothing posted in this thread is true.

The fuck are you on about retard? There was a thread on 2ch with multiple people reporting about 10 hours.

That literally never happened, the only complaint was load times.

Souls games were always a haven for speedrunners, every souls game can be finished in under an hour.

Or metacritic, or even neocuck but you have to say it subtly there

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH I feel sorry for the retards that thought this was going to be an actual JRPG.

It's true, or are you retarded enough to think the op pic was photoshopped?

So senpai is this selling 10 mil?

I was out the moment I saw the main characters anyways.

I'm scared for FF7R now.

Someone please post all the costumes the game has

Read between the l i n e s, all the reviews are saying its a steaming piece of shit but becasue they are literally shills they have to hold back

I got new picture.

>level 36
WOW

More like 2mil kek.

el oh el

Kotaku says the main story is ~20 hours.

Accept the facts, this game's story is short and painful.

How long is Persona 5? I can only buy one at full price and I would guess Persona is the better investment.

Ten hours of cock doesnt sound too bad

And linear, on a car that cannot leave the road

>boy band dress up sim
oh wow with kotaku is burying this shit show

>56 hours to 100% a Final Fantasy
L M A O
M
A
O

And I used to like these games as a kid.

Noctis and his juicy cock and his three cock servants who serve his cock and suck his cum out of his cock... final fantasy xv everybody

You just didn't know any better back then.

Reminder that the target audience is fujoshits
Dont buy this game and show SE they must pander to males again

Holy fuck.

Not even FFXIII was this short.