Is he /our guy/?

Is he /our guy/?

no

just a bit, but there's also a lot of reddit in him.

>small dick
>autistic
>reads a few highly editorialized articles and think he's suddently knowledgable on the subject

>reads a few highly editorialized articles and think he's suddently knowledgable on the subject
assblasted skype caller detected.

well that fag is definitely not are guy

literally who

Go back 2 reddit and stay there

>shilled for Hillary
>our guy

lmao

he's a top tier cuck

also I know it's you posting this thread

No. He grew out of this shithole ages ago. He doesn't fit in with the moronic millennials anymore.

That's no worse than on Sup Forums where screenshotted headlines are immediately considered truth.

>>>/reddit/

He has 177k comment karma on reddit and has been using it for 5 years

>Keyblade necklace
I notice something new and cringey everytime i see this guy

WITH A SUPER POWERED MIND

Is that a lot?

>numale beard
>Hillary supporter

what are the odds

Destiny used to be entertaining back in the SC2 days, nowadays he's constantly surrounded by a circle-jerk of redditors that just suck his dick at every turn.

Also he talks way too much about politics

Yes it's like 10x more than most people would have in 5 years

holy fuck you're right, didn't see that

Well Sup Forums, was he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

>butthurt bernout
>ultimate contrarian to fish out dem donations that call him out from his audience
>nitpicks his skype callers to only take on the retarded and the lame at 4AM so he can look good, on top of using arguments like "what if aliens showed up and disapproved of that one stance, judging it as barbaric", and using always using anecdotal evidence, as in what happened to him as act and the final word on everything
>managed to get banned on twitter over bomb threats
>still being retarded on twitter and picking fights with literally who retards

He's also still plateau-ing at diamond V in league, and he refuses to play more SC2 when it's the only game netting him the largest amount of viewers

Most of his fans seem like trumples that just want to trigger him and get lead into skype debates with him. How much further would someone have to surround himself with disagreeable people without losing money?

>Killed 6 million jew
>Doesn't afraid of anything
I would say so

truly /our guy/

You can't be so naive to actually think SC2 is a better game than LoL to squeeze the most shekels.

he should stop talking about politics in general

>Killed 6 million jew