Just imagine spending all your time going onto an internet message board trying to convince yourself and others that a...

Just imagine spending all your time going onto an internet message board trying to convince yourself and others that a game you've never played is shit.

Imagine spending all your day constantly refreshing metacritic until you see an aggregate review score going down 1 point and then posting about it on said message board.

You motherfuckers need a hobby, or a life.

Other urls found in this thread:

beam.pro/moshini
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHUT THE FUCK UP, the game fucking SUCKS. its a 4/10 AT BEST.

least they don't have shit taste in games and then attempt to be smug about it

Your game is shit, and you talk like a fag

Ive been here for 12 fucking years, im not going anywhere.

test stream lmao

wrong link

beam.pro/moshini

But yet you people will play Undertale.

Lol

Its pretty sad. They've even been creating accounts on meta critic to give it a 0 lol

Just imagine playing glorious vidya on a shit TV

>Sup Forums memed you in not buying FF XIII cuz is shit
>one day found all 3 games (XIII, XIII-2 and LR) for less than 5$
>play the entire series for 1 month
>it's fucking good
it's going to happen this again right?

Sad thing is. Undertale was a good game. I enjoyed it thoroughly and then the fanbase went fucking crazy.

Personally love that game. Hate what Tumblrinas and Reddit shits has done to good games

this pretty much, too bad ff15 still sucks

The only rpg I enjoyed that didn't have turned based combat was star ocean 2. Star ocean 3 combat was balls.

3d was a mistake.

Should I as a gamer with money purchase this title?

last time v memed me into buying a game was ff13
im never buying a final fantasy game again
enjoy eating your shit

As someone who migrated from Newgrounds to this site over too long ago to still be posting here, stop. Being here longer doesn't give you a more compeling opinion. If you had been here then you'd realize that all the opinions over the year have always been the same bandwagon crap with users who have actual opinions never being addressed. You're still as retarded as the newfag you were if you showed up then if you haven't learned this by now. But by all means die on the hill of FFXV instead of the new owner whoring out your site you've been on for 12 years.

Personally I like XV so far. I don't think it's a bad game but it does have flaws. It feels a bit too jampacked with something for everyone.

Still. By no means is it abysmal as Sup Forums has claimed it. Personally I wish Blitzing wasn't a thing and I could actually combo on my own accord like in the Duscae demo.

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! I'LL MURDER YOUR PARENTS AND THEN MURDER YOU! THE GAME IS SHIT! YOURE SHIT! DIE SHIT!

Trying to justify a blue balls purchase is even worse .

Sup Forums propaganda aside, how is the game user? I was very excited for it but it wont justify me spending hundreds of dollars on a ps4.

>tfw probably a sweating neckbeard inside instead of qt girl

imagine being so fucking stupid that you still buy the same rehashed game over and over and over again and keep falling for the AAA meme then convincing yourself you spent 50 buckaroos wisely

>Sup Forums tricked me into buying a game that's not my genre
it's your fault for being a retard. do some research next time

it's actually a trap with some wide hips

i don't believe you

Just imagine spending all your time going onto an internet message board trying to convince yourself and others that a game you've never played is good.

Imagine spending all your day constantly refreshing metacritic until you see an aggregate review score going up 1 point and then posting about it on said message board.

You motherfuckers need a hobby, or a life.

Imagine being so poor that you have to justify every single dollar you spend, and believing that 50 buckaroos is a significant amount of money.

You know, all Sup Forums really seems to come to agree on, is that our hobby is a collosal waste of time, wholly subjective and not worth discussing at all.

One user makes a point.
The other makes the opposite point.
We /thread.

/thread

Oh my god... You just made my point as i was writing it...

i-is this the power of the hivemind?!

See

>tfw the hivemind ia real

So nothing has really changed then. Sup Forums doesn't play games, and they never have. This place has always been Sup Forums 2.0

put me in the screencap

Its almost as if kids are almost interested in muh sekrit anarchy weed board and video games. Pol only comes here to indoctrinate young users. When was the last time you saw any of these users in something like /lit/ or /biz/ or /cgl/

But i have the game and its good

>10 hours long

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm 8 hours in and on chapter 3. Does the game end at chapter 4?

>imagine being a PKEK with no games

I don't want to OP.

>10 hours 36 minutes.
You might just be garbage.

Are you implying that trolls don't exist?

I'm level 20 and doing all side quests I come across. I'm also exploring around with my chocobos.

I'm implying that trolls attract retards who think they're in good company

I dunno what you are talking about. Making comments like these take less than a minute.
Also I played it and its shit and there's nothing you can do to tell if I'm lying or not. Faggot

>facebook filename

But smart, financially sound people take consideration in nearly every purchase user. Only a fool throws money at something without thought.