$25-30 for a skin, at the time their game is dying out and being taken over by Overwatch, which costs $40

$25-30 for a skin, at the time their game is dying out and being taken over by Overwatch, which costs $40.

The balls of these guys, jesus christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-camille-steel-shadow
generosity.com/celebration-fundraising/overwatch--8/x/15584765
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> being taken over by Overwatch

Delusional blizzbabies

>at the time their game is dying out

lmao

It was hard but I finally managed to uninstall this shit game for good

I was spending way too many hours and money on it and came to the realization that the game pisses me off and isn't fun at all

I want to lick those pits

Made that realization years ago, at the tail end of season 2. Total damage was 200+ hours and nearly 300 dollars in skins and garbage.

I used to be more ashamed of it (still am), but I heard others' stories about how much time and money they sank into it- my damage was just a drop in the bucket by comparison.

One thing I still appreciate about the game are (some) of the character designs. I have heard they have gone to shit in recent months, though.

I would blame riot, but they actually understand that constant patches is a number #1 priority of keeping the game alive and well. Yes, the meta changes, yes it's shit, yes they add fucking $30 skins, but they do that because for years they've been adding content almost every 2 weeks. All OW does is puts a patch every 2 months with 1 new hero, and, MAYBE, if we are extra lucky, a new small map and some balance changes that should have been there months ago.

I just bought Overwatch last weekend and do not play any other Bliz games and I think that statement is correct.

But hey I'll just get labelled as a "bliz baby" anyways and my opinion discarded.

>got pulsefire ez and this lux from chests
outplayed

How can the biggest game in the world have such a bland artstyle? You can't even differentiate the faces of most female characters. I would have never guessed that this was supposed to be Lux if it wasn't written there.

>You can't even differentiate the faces of most female characters

which is surprising considering how inconsistent their artwork is

anthony burch works for riot now
check new hero, then check that elf from battleborn
:^)

>Complains about bland art style
>Posts fucking overwatch

>At the time their game is dying out

I'd rather have my game look somewhat like Pixar animations than some korean mobile game.

I've played OW since release and anyone who thinks LoL is being taken over by OW is a delusional retard.

>All OW does is puts a patch every 2 months with 1 new hero
half a year since may, 2 new heroes
where'd you get every 2 months from?

I forgot they we are actually near the beginning of winter. Then the situation is even worse

But OW is literally LoL 2.0, complete with the same playerbase

>Pixar
you mean dreamworks, don't compare Pixar to that shit

This. The poorfag free-to-play crowd (Brazil, Russia) is way too big to ever fall behind a 40$ title.

>you mean dreamworks, don't compare Pixar to that shit
But Overwatch doesn't feature weirdly smiling anthropomorphic characters.

Quit back in s3-s4 here.
I still think some of the characters are (were?) well done, though I guess those were all stolen from that private forum whatsisname used to run.

are we going to ignore dota Arcana?

Sure it is but that doesn't mean it has anywhere close to the amount of players LoL has.

You can re-sell arcanas at any point.

>What is Lucio, Winston, Pharah, Symmetra, Ana and Sombra

>pay 30 bux for the skin you want

As if making you buy boxes/packs for the RNG chance to get what you want is any better.

Just. Don't. Buy the damn skin. That's all it takes.

Hell, counterpick Lux if you still play the game just to make the skinners cry. But LoL really isn't dying anytime soon, and asking why they wouldn't ignore an audience hungry for fancy skins is pretty useless.

LoL got killed by OW in worst Korea though.

Thought MOBAbs will never turn to OW simply because OW is not MOBA despite having characters with different kits.

Ha, I noticed these characters have a skin color that is not white too! This means they are monkeys, LOL. High five, fellow Sup Forums memer! God, I fucking hate blacks, even though those are not blacks nor are the reason why anyone would hate minorities to begin with.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

grrr i am anger at biggot mysogine!!.!

You seem upset.

The only thing I'm upset about is your sense of humor

Maybe you should consider another website then, something with a safe space where your fee fees won't get hurt.

I'd rather not, but I would appreciate if you would leave Sup Forums with your inability to not push Sup Forums shit into everything

But they don't.
They patch the game once a month and they always add more stupid shit.
They added plants no one wanted, they ruined the support role, and somehow they made lee sin even more fucking broken.

Sup Forumsposting goes on the Sup Forumsposting board

I haven't played LoL in over a month but I logged in today just to buy that skin. It is a great looking skin.

Not even the same playstyle. I'd believe you if you said something that plays just like OW.

I've never even been on Sup Forums
If you can't take a joke maybe you need to go back to tumblr or reddit, where you can hide in your safe space

I'm really glad that low brow jokes and black humor is nowadays considered "Sup Forums shit". I'm not even the guy who posted that but you seriously need to fuck off.

It's certainly more entertaining to have at least SOME amount of variation instead of none. Because at this point OW has none.

>Make one good Lux skin and nine mediocre ones
>Make them into one skin for $30
Last good skin was the BBQ Leona skin.

Maybe if faggots like you haven't spammed Sup Forums for months shit would be different and there won't be any stigma about your horrid sense of humor. You are like migrants, so it's a natural course of things that people that lived here before are upset with your arrival.

We can tell you don't go to Sup Forums.
The point is, you made a shitty overdone joke that stopped being funny months ago. Fuck off, underage.

Changing the game in such ways is the reason it's still fun to play. There are small and big differences each year so you need to put more time in to relearn the game. If they did't patch the game in such a way it would be dead by now.

I'd rather have a balanced game than some variation nobody wanted.
Removal of draft was bullshit as well.

The Sup Forumstard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a newfag, underage, shitposter, off-topic, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Sup Forums and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I used to play League and get Diamond every season since season 2 and dropped it last season for Overwatch.

>Overwatchfags

I would like to draw attention to the sheer amount of butthurt required to make this comment happen.

>REEEEEE LAUGHT AT MY NIGGER JOKES
stay triggered Sup Forumstard

They have to fund those CGI trailers they make for a single fucking skin

No one cares you fucking retard, fuck off back to where you came from. I haven't spammed shit you fucking vermin.

what

back to redit cuck

But that's not true.

But I care user

exactly

>even when Sup Forums gets their way they're still eternally assblasted and easily triggered as ever
cracks me up t b h

It's true for me and that is the only empirical evidence I have, all other evidence is merely anecdotal. I would not play the game today if they didn't release nice expensive skins and change around the meta forcefully.

so. true.

please upboat for visibility, and also upboat me too or I'll kill myself

I'm so glad I never got Overwatch, the fanbase is so cancerous.

>Winston
he doesn't smile

>check game for sale on 27th
>sales ended 28th
>didn't buy it

Mixed feels, maybe I just feel like playing it cause of "waifu bait" just like on reviewer said. Would like to play but it would take just few hours probably until I realized that it was just another match making game.

I like my Mercy wallpaper though

>Character designs

You'll love the new one

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-camille-steel-shadow

>just another match making game
what does this mean?

I would honestly prefer this over the bullshit Riot does every season. If I was into shooters at all I would've left already.

>FPS
>match
>win/lose
>repeat forever

that it's trash

>Still replying
Cringe

I spent hundreds on league and don't have any desire to play it anymore after 5+ years. If they want it to be super comp all the time thats fine by me. I won't play anymore.

I miss dominion.

is this fucking real? why did riot hire this clown?
>riot
oh wait nevermind

Kek is a merciful god, to grant us these playthings.

what is the cause of this unfunny millennial faggot """humor""" that they all seem to use?

it's so annoying

>I miss dominion
My nigga
>tfw you will never stay up until 3AM playing dominions with your buds ever again

thiccc

i appreciate this post.

Present me Overwatch please.
generosity.com/celebration-fundraising/overwatch--8/x/15584765

I hate that Riot constantly makes skins for characters that already have a shit load of skins

Clearly playing favorites

They release a skin that price every year you fucking new cretin

sent ;)

sent ;)

I played alone because my friends didn't 'get it'. Played rift with them. I had almost 3k wins in dom. It was the best.

If you're over the age of 18, you should be able to afford a 40 dollar game you hee-hee ass nigga